Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 68. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Want some boolberry to buy ... pm me
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Kucoin?
Is it expected to be listed?
no
no announcements no deposit no trade
all no no no Sad
No announcements? What's this then?

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-boolberrybbr-on-31st-october/

They are obviously behind their schedule, as deposits are still not enabled. But there's also no news about them giving up the listing. I'm not exactly hodling my breath, but they're the first exchange to publicly announce BBR listing (not just private communication) in a long time, so I'll give them a chance.

Kucoin is still working on the listing. There's been a couple of setbacks in their integration timetable ranging from the DDoS attack to request for daemonization which were added in the last few commits.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commits/master

At the moment we're waiting on their lead developer to finish integration so that deposits can be opened.

Glad to see he's merging pull requests on a regular basis! This is great
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Kucoin is still working on the listing. There's been a couple of setbacks in their integration timetable ranging from the DDoS attack to request for daemonization which were added in the last few commits.

At the moment we're waiting on their lead developer to finish integration so that deposits can be opened.
Thanks for the notice, your work is appreciated Smiley
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
and what about stocks.exchange ? is it still an option?
PS   Much appreciate, b4h4mu7 ! Thank you for your great effort!

Yes, I'm in contact with stocks.exchange team. At the moment they are testing BBR integration. I sent them some coin for testing so they should have trading open soon.

PS Thank you for the kind words! You're very welcome!
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Kucoin?
no
all no no no Sad

They are obviously behind their schedule, as deposits are still not enabled. But there's also no news about them giving up the listing. I'm not exactly hodling my breath, but they're the first exchange to publicly announce BBR listing (not just private communication) in a long time, so I'll give them a chance.

Activity: 261
Guys, i am a long long long term investor in BBR, i have 116000 on trex in 45000 in poloniex, both cannot be withdrawn right now. Can we find a solution in case of hardfork that i do not lose all my investment ?

The reasons are : Bittrex had me on legacy account then when i come back to the country on 13 october i find that they restricted it completely to unverified. Now when i verify it, it says i do not appear in public records so i need to make enhanced. Then when i submit my passport and mugshot it says that it didn't match the name ( not true ) so it needs to be manually verified which will take from 7 days UP.

Then i try to go to slack but guess what - bittrex slack is available only for enhanced verification users.

Now for polo... i tried withdrawing those for months and it remained "pending". Then i cancel and today i'm trying again - with ticket - we'll see how it goes.

I am thinking if the hardfork happens, what is a solution for me ? Keep in mind that i did not dump at high prices - i held firm and will keep doing so.
setup local wallet https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.2a

It is setup, of course, the problem is i cannot withdraw for the time being. Bittrex and Poloniex are both unresponsive in spite of my very long history with them, since both their begginings.
Kucoin?
no
all no no no Sad

Activity: 505
Activist Investor
Kucoin?

no
all no no no Sad

the weird thing is that it really isn't that hard

high RAM node + payment ID field
zjy
Activity: 66
Kucoin?

no
all no no no Sad
Activity: 10
Kucoin?
Activity: 57
Guys, i am a long long long term investor in BBR, i have 116000 on trex in 45000 in poloniex, both cannot be withdrawn right now. Can we find a solution in case of hardfork that i do not lose all my investment ?

The reasons are : Bittrex had me on legacy account then when i come back to the country on 13 october i find that they restricted it completely to unverified. Now when i verify it, it says i do not appear in public records so i need to make enhanced. Then when i submit my passport and mugshot it says that it didn't match the name ( not true ) so it needs to be manually verified which will take from 7 days UP.

Then i try to go to slack but guess what - bittrex slack is available only for enhanced verification users.

Now for polo... i tried withdrawing those for months and it remained "pending". Then i cancel and today i'm trying again - with ticket - we'll see how it goes.

I am thinking if the hardfork happens, what is a solution for me ? Keep in mind that i did not dump at high prices - i held firm and will keep doing so.
setup local wallet https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.2a

As I understand, you want to sell your 116,000 coins? Well, then the rate will be in the ass!

Who are you ? Do you represent the people that had boolberry removed from every major exchange ?

Your comment is at best trolling.
Activity: 2

As I understand, you want to sell your 116,000 coins? Well, then the rate will be in the ass!
Activity: 14
Love the project gonna go watch the token sale and read all about it, to see if i invest some btc on it.

So , tomorrow on KuCoin, right ?
They announced trading would start on Oct 31, with wallets open on Oct 28 to give people time for deposits. However, the wallets are still not up, so I'd expect the trading to be delayed too.
Activity: 76
So , tomorrow on KuCoin, right ?
There's a slight delay on BBR deposits. They had some issues syncing the client, which has in turn slowed down wallet integration. We'll update everyone as the situation matures.

So this is not related?

https://news.kucoin.com/en/announcement-about-the-issue-we-had-tonight/

Quite a coin-cidence to have such an attack just before the planned opening of wallets.
Activity: 36
good project, I will follow it more near
Pages:
Jump to: