Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 64. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

b4h4mu7 is it good idea to list bbr on new unknown exchange?

it seems to me that we need to consider past experience with exchanges and list bbr at least one dex. bisq.network looks professional and user-friendly.

besides If kucoin and cryptochangex list boolberry then liquidity problem largely will be solved(for a given stage of development).

That is a good question. AFAIK btc-alpha is same guys from btc-e but I could be wrong there. It's up to you guys if you want to get it listed there. I agree that between kucoin, cryptochangex and stocks we should have plenty of options to choose from and all of them outside of economic zones hostile to crypto. I've spoken with developers from other projects and they're trying to move away from Bittrex/Poloniex so maybe the delist ended up working out for the best. Mintpal and Cryptsy used to be the gatekeepers of crypto and then that shifted to Poloniex and Bittrex. Maybe the next shift will be towards these newer exchanges that are in the process of supporting BBR.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Whoever is trading boolberry on stocks.exchange, PM me.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

also https://www.coinhills.com/market/bbr/

i wrote to coingecko 6 days ago.wait few days and if they don't update,then I'll write them again.

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/ has reached out to us to list BBR but they also require a listing fee. If anyone wants to help with fee there send me a PM.

b4h4mu7 is it good idea to list bbr on new unknown exchange?

it seems to me that we need to consider past experience with exchanges and list bbr at least one dex. bisq.network looks professional and user-friendly.

besides If kucoin and cryptochangex list boolberry then liquidity problem largely will be solved(for a given stage of development).
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/ interface reminds me much of deceased btc-e...   Smiley

15% is ok I think.
Activist Investor
what will the upgrade path be? and I'd like to see the new codebase

The primary focus in choosing an upgrade path and a major concern for the project moving forward is funding. It is one of the reasons why development has been stagnant over the years and why this project isn't a top marketcap currency yet. To date, we've received roughly 300BBR from the community within a seven month plus time span.. While that donation is appreciated, it doesn't scratch the financial burden associated with hiring top experts in their respective fields to contribute to the project.

Moving forward it would be in the best interest of everyone in the community to remember how we got here and to make sure that this situation never happens again. That's why we're looking for ways to establish a development fund during the transition so that we can have sustainability. At present we're still on target for a hardfork. The plan is a portion of coins that transition to the new codebase will be sent to an output controlled by dev team. This way everyone chips in towards the project instead of relying on a minority to contribute the bulk of their own funds.

At present the repository is private and reserved for contributors only. As we get closer to public testing and eventual launch we'll be opening the source to the general public. In meantime, Clintar can verify any claims made in any current and future posts with regards to progress.

The cryptospace has changed and the market can totally accept dilution from developer's funds.

So yeah we used to make fun of the 1% dev tax, but lets just go ahead and reserve 15-20% of the whole float for the dev team as long as there are some lockup provisions.
Activist Investor
So we are waiting for https://cryptochangex.com/ and Kucoin

nice nice

Cryptochangex should have a BBR listing up shortly. The Kucoin team has been on vacation for the last week and just returned today. We should see progress with their integration since they've promised that BBR was next on their priority list.

Our first steps to rehabilitate this project after delisting by Poloniex and Bittrex is to reestablish access to liquidity on multiple platforms and normalize relations with supportive services. The next steps will be revealing project features and work towards an eventual transition to the new codebase.

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/ has reached out to us to list BBR but they also require a listing fee. If anyone wants to help with fee there send me a PM.

Kucoin would be the biggest add right now for liquidity's sake.

sent you a PM

nice nice

Cryptochangex should have a BBR listing up shortly. The Kucoin team has been on vacation for the last week and just returned today. We should see progress with their integration since they've promised that BBR was next on their priority list.

Our first steps to rehabilitate this project after delisting by Poloniex and Bittrex is to reestablish access to liquidity on multiple platforms and normalize relations with supportive services. The next steps will be revealing project features and work towards an eventual transition to the new codebase.

The primary focus in choosing an upgrade path and a major concern for the project moving forward is funding. It is one of the reasons why development has been stagnant over the years and why this project isn't a top marketcap currency yet. To date, we've received roughly 300BBR from the community within a seven month plus time span.. While that donation is appreciated, it doesn't scratch the financial burden associated with hiring top experts in their respective fields to contribute to the project.

Moving forward it would be in the best interest of everyone in the community to remember how we got here and to make sure that this situation never happens again. That's why we're looking for ways to establish a development fund during the transition so that we can have sustainability. At present we're still on target for a hardfork. The plan is a portion of coins that transition to the new codebase will be sent to an output controlled by dev team. This way everyone chips in towards the project instead of relying on a minority to contribute the bulk of their own funds.

At present the repository is private and reserved for contributors only. As we get closer to public testing and eventual launch we'll be opening the source to the general public. In meantime, Clintar can verify any claims made in any current and future posts with regards to progress.
Activist Investor

nice nice
Activist Investor
Coinmarketcap has listed boolberry and seems to to be updated. Ticker BBR. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#charts

Yes, and I've been bugging them to get the market cap and supply stuff right and updated.

Worldcoinindex has it up too:

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/boolberry
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Coinmarketcap has listed boolberry and seems to to be updated. Ticker BBR. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#charts
Activist Investor
Will there be a development update as to progress so far?

Yes. We're planning to reveal project highlights with R&D progress once we get all the exchanges and supporting services updated. This was planned for Nov 5th but the delay with Kucoin and other exchanges along with supporting services like coinmarketcap, coincap etc has derailed the scheduled update. In the spirit of transparency and without going into too much of the technical details which will be reserved for whitepaper here's the main features we're working on:

- Improved Ring Signatures

- Improved Stealth Addresses

- Native i2pd Routing

- Improved Hashing Algorithm

- Improved GUI wallet

The cryptographers on the research team are still working to further improve the designs through peer review. It should be noted these designs are unique to the new codebase and represent a massive leap forward for the technology. In a future update we'll be providing a more detailed overview of the new features and comparative analysis over other Cryponote projects.

If you want to help out, put pressure on supportive services to update all relative Boolberry listing information i.e. coin supply, block explorer, ticker, exchange listing.  

stocks exchange switching the ticker and breaking the old URL may have delayed things with some of those market cap sites. I'll try to update them

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Yes. We're planning to reveal project highlights with R&D progress once we get all the exchanges and supporting services updated. This was planned for Nov 5th but the delay with Kucoin and other exchanges along with supporting services like coinmarketcap, coincap etc has derailed the scheduled update. In the spirit of transparency and without going into too much of the technical details which will be reserved for whitepaper here's the main features we're working on:

- Native i2pd Routing

- Improved GUI wallet

The cryptographers on the research team are still working to further improve the designs through peer review. It should be noted these designs are unique to the new codebase and represent a massive leap forward for the technology. In a future update we'll be providing a more detailed overview of the new features and comparative analysis over other Cryponote projects.

If you want to help out, put pressure on supportive services to update all relative Boolberry listing information i.e. coin supply, block explorer, ticker, exchange listing.  

- Native i2pd Routing

- Improved GUI wallet

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
I can not remove from the purse v.0.3 clintar from the beginning no more than 500bbr, then no more than 400bbr, then no more 300i, now not more than 100bbr

Failed to send transactio is too big

Wait a couple of minutes, and you will be able to send the rest. 

It's not right
This every day less and less

The wallet picks largest chunks of coins first. In the end, there's only dust left. A tx should be within 25kb in size AFAIR.
Activity: 103
I can not remove from the purse v.0.3 clintar from the beginning no more than 500bbr, then no more than 400bbr, then no more 300i, now not more than 100bbr

It's not right
This every day less and less
copper member
Activity: 51

Activity: 103
I can not remove from the purse v.0.3 clintar from the beginning no more than 500bbr, then no more than 400bbr, then no more 300bbr , now not more than 100bbr

Pages:
Jump to: