Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH Price To Touch 2000 USD by 2019 End - page 10. (Read 12892 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 227
February 06, 2019, 07:03:46 PM
I think that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV are doomed to failure. Therefore, I do not think that Bitcoin Kesh will ever cost $ 2,000.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
February 06, 2019, 06:45:04 PM
A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
Just caused by BCH explorer and did you think if that will be easily pumping the price of bitcoin cash to the moon? it looks so wrong dude BCH was pegged to the bitcion and if bitcoin still on this condition and it's impossible. It's only a speculation without any fundamental consideration.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
February 06, 2019, 05:52:12 PM
I bet it will drop to zero in a few years. Especially when second layer solutions like lightning network and different privacy features will be implemented to BTC. Bitcoin cash is just a piece of shit and it always was so. Undecided
And about what Bitcoin Cash are you talking?  Grin About Bitcoin Cash ABC or SV? Do you see the absurdity? Fork of fork is going to touch 2000USD, oh, what a great news, I am going to buy!  Cheesy
If you want to create a coin and you have no interesting idea, you simply create a fork of Bitcoin ... and you can be sure that people will buy it  Grin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
February 06, 2019, 05:26:51 PM
Well seems like you are fanatic about bitcoin cash value, i will be surprised even if bch retains its value this year, bch is already out of game for me and i do not have much expectations from it now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 06, 2019, 01:49:36 PM
I bet it will drop to zero in a few years. Especially when second layer solutions like lightning network and different privacy features will be implemented to BTC. Bitcoin cash is just a piece of shit and it always was so. Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 01:38:39 PM
A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
Pages:
Jump to: