Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH Price To Touch 2000 USD by 2019 End - page 5. (Read 12892 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Many expected the price of bitcoincash to drop to zero by the year ending but it doesn't look like it ,bitcoincash will surpass even some strong altcoins because I believe that after bitcoin the best one is bitcoincash
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
If it touches $2k, then what would be the price of BTC then?

I know it's achievable not doubt about it, but then again, BCH as like the rest of altcoin market is pump-and-dump. So if ever it will touches $2k, don't be greedy and get out so that you won't regret when the price plummets.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
We see that BCH pumps do provide many benefits and this is quite good now. The movement is so fast and this makes its position at a good level. Certainly, investors get this moment and reap the benefits. Hope that your predictions until the end of the year can touch $ 2000.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think that Bitcoin will not cost more than 12,000 dollars in 2019. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash is not more expensive than $ 500.
Bitcoin Cash's growth has indeed influenced the growth of the Bitcoin market. so bch prices also depend on the growth of bitcoin in the future. if all this year bitcoin can grow well or maybe penetrate the target you made it can surprise everyone. the possibility of being able to ride as high as that is very thin, when compared to the current price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
I don't remember the price touched bitcoin to $ 2000,only it was like 2900 $. And pocast that could it be,maybe,a couple of days ago the cue ball is not much grown to 5000,and before that 3 months at the same level go,it is hard to predict where it will go yet,but we hope thatin the 19th year of the cue ball at least 15-20 thousand dollars will grow
I think that Bitcoin will not cost more than 12,000 dollars in 2019. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash is not more expensive than $ 500.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I don't remember the price touched bitcoin to $ 2000,only it was like 2900 $. And pocast that could it be,maybe,a couple of days ago the cue ball is not much grown to 5000,and before that 3 months at the same level go,it is hard to predict where it will go yet,but we hope thatin the 19th year of the cue ball at least 15-20 thousand dollars will grow
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 04, 2019, 12:18:02 AM
For this current Crypto rally BCH shows best performance among the top 10 crypto coins it surge more than 100% of its previous price. this only shows that many investors are interested of this coins.
i thinnk BCH wont reach its previous price in this year because the market is not so green, and i believe the pumps recently wont be enough to bring to market up trend for long time, i guess BCH can only reach maximum 1000$ at the end of this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
April 03, 2019, 11:45:24 PM
At this time bitcoin cash shows the improvement of their price in crypto market and they follow the increasing of bitcoin, i think bitcoin cash it is not the time to reach up to $2000 by the end of 2019 but i guess $1000 is probably reaching it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 11:29:05 PM
A few months back, BCH Hard fork took place and since Bitcoin Cash ABC won the hash run, BCH ABC and BCH are merged together and are a single entity. Very recently, blockchain.com introduced a new tool for crypto enthusiasts to get a better understanding of the intricacies of their cryptocurrency. They launched a Bitcoin Cash explorer that helps people search for transaction hashes, addresses and blocks on the BCH blockchain.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-cash-price-prediction-2019-bch-price-to-touch-2000-usd-by-2019-latest-bch-news-update
Having BCH to reach that value seems to be a bit difficult if we see from the current price, where the price of BCH at around $299.
It still far away to reach that point, even though it still early 2019, what i believe is that would need more time for BCH to reach that value.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
April 03, 2019, 11:28:40 PM
For this current Crypto rally BCH shows best performance among the top 10 crypto coins it surge more than 100% of its previous price. this only shows that many investors are interested of this coins.
right, we can see the development, even before the price of bch was still below eth. hopefully with the pump going on it will not be temporary, so that many investors will come back to believe it
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
April 03, 2019, 11:07:23 PM
Blockchain is broad, educating the people on it is a well come development by any platform because where purpose is not known abuse is inevitable. I am of the opinion of, that it should be taught as a discipline in the tertiary.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 03, 2019, 10:54:47 PM
BCH is able to shift coins above it, and its position is now at level 4, far from the expectation that many investors are starting to get interested in BCH and this is an unexpected pump. The pursuit of altcoin is popular and able to climb to be more trusted.
Activity: 574
April 03, 2019, 10:22:33 PM
I am not really sure BCH will reach $2000 at the end of 2019. But I have a confidence it will rise along with its developments and adoption. Cryoto and blockchain are in a good progress and being accepted globlally through its technology adoption in many sectors of life. So, I think price will rise for sure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
April 03, 2019, 09:50:09 PM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 03, 2019, 09:10:25 PM
Bitcoin Cash is only a fork of the original technology and it doesn't really offer any major advantages over Bitcoin because it will also be incorporating its own scaling and privacy features in the near future and besides that it doesn't have any of the controversy of the recent fork debacle that helped cause the slide to an embarrassing overall valuation of the market so it's unlikely it will be a better long term investment option and be more speculative in nature
Activity: 252
April 02, 2019, 02:50:30 PM
Japan now has more Bitcoin Cash accepting physical shops than Btc.i think more country also do this in recent.
BCH are on track with their development.i  Think bch price more improving day by day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 02, 2019, 02:29:32 PM
I don't like this price talk because last year thought most people lessons not to be too focus on a project. BCH reaching $500 would be a great feat IMO, because for me BTC will have impact on how most of these coins perform this year, just look at BNB, it has reach ATH in BTC but not in USD
The BCH is now above $200. If the market can return to its old state, 2000 USD is not difficult for BCH.
The BNB is in a very good position, and it seems to go further. It is the only one that survives well in the present situation.
First of all, we must pay attention to those projects that are really in demand in society, and also have a real end product. This also applies to binance. But if we talk about Bitcoin doubles, it seems to me These coins have short-term prospects, but for the long term I would not plan to leave them.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 02, 2019, 01:53:44 PM
I don't like this price talk because last year thought most people lessons not to be too focus on a project. BCH reaching $500 would be a great feat IMO, because for me BTC will have impact on how most of these coins perform this year, just look at BNB, it has reach ATH in BTC but not in USD
The BCH is now above $200. If the market can return to its old state, 2000 USD is not difficult for BCH.
The BNB is in a very good position, and it seems to go further. It is the only one that survives well in the present situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 06:32:39 PM
this is very interesting news for us to review. BCH will touch $ 2000 at the end of 2019. I think this can happen because we know that BCH is a coin that is quite attractive. I'm sure this coin can boost up to the top 5 cmc.
I do not like dwelling on false hope. First the general market does not look like it can recover and grow that much this year. If that does not happen, then bch might not have such a huge growth.
Well, that does not mean we should lose hope, because anything is possible.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 07, 2019, 04:45:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: