Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH Price To Touch 2000 USD by 2019 End - page 4. (Read 12892 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
BCH will touch $ 2000 if the price of bitcoin reaches $ 20,000, as we know that altcoins are very bitcoin dependent so if the price of bitcoin is below $ 10,000 maybe the price won't be far from now.

Most altcoin price depend on bitcoin price because bitcoin is base currency in market. BCH could hit $2000 again if market start recovery and i think market already start to recover. If bitcoin price rising, its make investor more confident to invest on others coin or token and i think its good for market and crypto holder
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
Actually, BCH is a shit coin which specializes in disappointing its investors. The price of BCH contending with that of ETH, yet this is same coin that was almost chasing BTC some time back. Once this isse of bitcoin scalabilty is resoved, BCH will just stay afloat or be damn another shit coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It is possible but it depends on the market as well. BTC could reach  50k end of 2019 and it that case
the market will follow it. These are price speculation and has not much sense rather have to focus on
the coin development and the value they bring to the crypto table.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I don't remember the price touched bitcoin to $ 2000,only it was like 2900 $. And pocast that could it be,maybe,a couple of days ago the cue ball is not much grown to 5000,and before that 3 months at the same level go,it is hard to predict where it will go yet,but we hope thatin the 19th year of the cue ball at least 15-20 thousand dollars will grow
I think that Bitcoin will not cost more than 12,000 dollars in 2019. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash is not more expensive than $ 500.

Will never defeat the queen of all types of virtual currencies until now. This won't be as fast as you imagine to beat Bitcoin so fast.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
BCH will touch $ 2000 if the price of bitcoin reaches $ 20,000, as we know that altcoins are very bitcoin dependent so if the price of bitcoin is below $ 10,000 maybe the price won't be far from now.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
Honestly, I don't like the coin fork at all, including BCHabc / BCHsv. I've lost a lot of money from this fork coin. they are totally bad for me, I'd better invest in altcoins that are already popular or have a lot of users because of the possibility of a small risk, fork coins drain my money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Do you seriously think that BCH will be worth $2000 at the end of this year? Then let me ask you what your conclusions are based on. I read a lot of intelligence about the cryptocurrency and listening to a very bold assumption. But as practice has shown, they are just fiction or excessive desire of their authors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
One of the things I am sure of is that, bch price is being manipulated, because I see no reason why it should pump that much. There is no concrete update, no development. I am just afraid that it might dump so soon. So as an investor, I need to be careful even if I am going to invest in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
BCH just a playground for some whales, nothing more. If they get bored of playing it can turn to dust, if they want to pump price hard it can come to 2000 usd but at the end, it is a toy, nothing more.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Yes, it can be worth up to $2000 if crypto-market will continue to recover but I don't find that Bitcoin Cash is the best coin from the investment point of view. 
BCH is no longer a developer and all of this increase comes from whale pumps. I think investing in BCH is really dangerous and it puts you at risk of losing a lot of money so you need to consider it carefully because this market is very dangerous during this time. In my opinion, the BCH's reach of $ 2,000 will never happen this year and it will be very difficult for us to see this price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Probably I have already had occasion to write my negative thoughts about BCH, because this project has nothing under the hood, this is just a fork, which was made to split our cryptocurrency community and, in general, probably only for this purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Yes, it can be worth up to $2000 if crypto-market will continue to recover but I don't find that Bitcoin Cash is the best coin from the investment point of view. 
There is not a large enough information to be able to ensure that indeed the market can indeed rise as we expect, we must be able to continue to wait for a large increase in the cryptocurrency market

Most alts are beginning to rise after bitcoin pumped, categorically speaking when the green bull start to shine high for sure every alts that have strong supporters will ride accordingly, chances for bch to rise is there but there's no assurance that the value will be that huge by the end of this year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
There is not a large enough information to be able to ensure that indeed the market can indeed rise as we expect, we must be able to continue to wait for a large increase in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
Bitcoin Cash shows actually a biggest 7days gain on that local bull market(from top-20), looks great, but i dont know why that happened, any positive news or just a market speculation? +77% looks for that huge cap monster.
BCH is really gaining value now, the biggest gainer of the last 7days from the TOP10. I don’t know what actually trigger it, however people are pumping it, possibly BCH is controlled by Roger Ver who cares. It seems like it is going moon. I wish I bought some last few weeks.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
I believe that this is not even a projections, but simply an attempt to guess the possible cost of BCH. For the coin to rise to such a value, a breakthrough is needed, but for now Bitcoin is even below $5K, and as you know, the rest of the altcoins begin to grow only when BTC grows. So leave these fantasies and look at the market realistically.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
one thing i notice about BCH is that it is very fast to recover in price, it has strong will to fight the market and keep price afloat, now already price of BCH is at $295.22 with 73.6% gain according to coingecko, i have been observing this coin, and compare to others i found it to have the ability to recover in price more than others, i know some people will disagree but this is my personal observation, i should have put some money in when it doped to about $95, but too many negativity surrounding bch  Roll Eyes now look at price, in the end its all about making profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It's been a long time since such ambitious forecasts.Now and until BCH have reached.
A lot depends on the bitcoin movement and its growth,because BCH strongly correlates with bitcoin.Also need to consider the plans of Roger Ver in this regard.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
Bitcoin Cash shows actually a biggest 7days gain on that local bull market(from top-20), looks great, but i dont know why that happened, any positive news or just a market speculation? +77% looks for that huge cap monster.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I hope this prediction really happened, as happened in bitcoin at this time, breaking the value of more than $ 5000 and BCH $ 303.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
Pages:
Jump to: