Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 132. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Just wanna announce that yesterday BFB program got 2500 BCN as a donation.

Thanx for support

Also, i'd like to clarify one thing. A lot of requests were sent to me about problems with the wallet, namely that their money didn't arrive.

This problem was described in backlog under #1 . The wallet can not sync with the blockchain

I've seen a lot of questions about it on bytecointalk

for example https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=715

And I want to remind you one more time, I'm searching for developers who will fix this and others problem. I promise a very good reward.  

Write me to get more info

P.S. Searching for a guy who will help me with all incoming bug verification. Reward!  

As I have said time and time again.

Your bounty program is doomed for failure.

The Bytecoin devs do not give a crap about other people who want to help.

They do not check pull requests (bug fixes) on GitHub, so if I, or any other dev, found issues. They would not accept it.

Secondly, they still have not said what the main repository for their code is.

Third, Provided you keep your wallet synced, given it can take some days. There shouldn't be an issue. Mine works fine.

if you can get me a link to the current code base, show me the bugs, I will happily fix it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Just wanna announce that yesterday BFB program got 2500 BCN as a donation.

Thanx for support

Also, i'd like to clarify one thing. A lot of requests were sent to me about problems with the wallet, namely that their money didn't arrive.

This problem was described in backlog under #1 . The wallet can not sync with the blockchain

I've seen a lot of questions about it on bytecointalk

for example https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=715

And I want to remind you one more time, I'm searching for developers who will fix this and others problem. I promise a very good reward.  

Write me to get more info

P.S. Searching for a guy who will help me with all incoming bug verification. Reward! 
Bytecoin is growing!

13 place on coinmakretcap

We can  boost BCN even more

That is a very nice spot 13 14 15 anywhere around there is prime territory. If we can get these bugs fixed quickly and polo updated. Bcn will grow 10x in the next year. Fish

The problem is bugs are not getting fixed quickly. It is already down 10 percent.

It's up to the community activity
I do my best

For now, I need devs who will fix already found bugs

I'd appreciate any help you can give.
Activity: 150
PM me for posting ANN.
Bytecoin is growing!

That is a very nice spot 13 14 15 anywhere around there is prime territory. If we can get these bugs fixed quickly and polo updated. Bcn will grow 10x in the next year. Fish

The problem is bugs are not getting fixed quickly. It is already down 10 percent.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I do not think this coin has any future as there many other players in the market who has better tech and approachable dev's.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Bytecoin is growing!

Bytecoin is growing!

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is BCN minable with my NVIDIA GTX 1070?
Can you please help me?

I mine with minergate and it's OK.

Thanks,

can it be? only about 3 MH/s with 6 x 1070 full power?

Average of 500H/s per 1070, so 6 cards should be 500H/s X 6 = 3000H/s = 3KH/s. Are you sure you get 3MH/s?  Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Leogheo, read about Lemon Brothers on bcntalk forum

Guys, please remember, i’m not part of the official bcn team! i’m just like u. If u ask me to be your community leader, I'll probably say yes Smiley

Why not? I`m vote for you)
Can you please help me?

Thanks,

on my pc, (mine on videocard) minergate show 100KH/s, but console miner show that it speed 78H/s. Why KH/s and H/s?
Activity: 9
Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Activity: 2
Can you please help me?

Activity: 9

Tried Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - I couldn!t figure out the right parametres, or its the wrong mining program.

With ccminer-2.0-release-x64-cuda-8.0 - Maybe my params was wrong.
ccminer-x64 -o stratum+tcp://bcn.miner.center: -u  -p x�

Can you please help me?
Activity: 30
Activity: 10
Can someone help me? How do I download this portfolio from the BCN, this is very FUCKING. Is there anything wrong with this version 1.7 or does it have a way of downloading it more quickly?
Hi
I need good wallet, after 4 days now Bytecoin wallet dosent open and my coins are gone Embarrassed
any suggest ?

Hi, can you send the screenshot of a problem.

Try this one https://bytecoin.org/news/bytecoin-performance-and-stability-updates/

its work on my pc. some problems while using, but nothing critical.

big part of blockchain you can download here https://bytecoin.org/news/bytecoin-performance-and-stability-updates/

with bugs, report to Leogheo from this topic
Activity: 28
Hi
I need good wallet, after 4 days now Bytecoin wallet dosent open and my coins are gone Embarrassed
any suggest ?
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
I mine by minergate soft.
use wallet 1.1.7.1
withdraw from minergate 7 times

I didn`t have even a small problem with it.
but if I see someone, I will msg you.

need some faq or manual to wallet.
I read some posts from BCN users. many of them can`t understand how to use it right.
I don't think that's the case. A lot of our Democats miners are having problems with their GUI client and we are getting a lot of problems with the reference client
I mine by minergate soft.
use wallet 1.1.7.1
withdraw from minergate 7 times

I didn`t have even a small problem with it.
but if I see someone, I will msg you.

need some faq or manual to wallet.
I read some posts from BCN users. many of them can`t understand how to use it right.
BFB program update!

I'd like to remind everyone that I’m still searching for developers who will help fix the bugs found during the BFB program!

There's also reward for each new bug which u found in the amount of 16000 BCN!

Let's improve BCN together!

Jump to: