Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 150. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Are there any working pools?
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
Why did I have to sell 1mil of my BCN a day before it doubled and then doubled again? LOL  ENJOY MY COINS U SICK FUCKS IM GLAD I HAVE MORE WHERE THEY CAME FROM  

BYTECOIN AND BEYOND!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

IMO the coin has mystique...and that's perfect for an anonymous currency.  The coins are only going to get harder to mine/buy in the future...it would only make sense to buy this coin because at such a low price, because the risk to reward ratio is very appealing.

Mark my word XDN (DigitalNote), will be soon to follow and will go much higher.  Better tech (still cryptonote) but no allegations of premine etc and it has encrypted messaging, savings deposits...also a mobile service announcement in a couple days.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This coin alternated 3 huge pump and 3 consolidation since March 2017. The dev team released an update of the wallet on January 2017. it the first CryptoNote coin it is far the best anon coin for my opinion because the team is also anon. Don't miss the boat. It is not yet late. Cheesy Grin
just buy and hold... Wink
Activity: 291
Almost 8000 BTC volume on Poloniex.
Either a HUGE pump or someone has inside information about this coin. I wish they would be nice and tell me what it is. Smiley
You think is just a pupm from poloniex bro?? It is very weird. Pls if anyone have real info share with us.
Activity: 434
Almost 8000 BTC volume on Poloniex.
Either a HUGE pump or someone has inside information about this coin. I wish they would be nice and tell me what it is. Smiley
bulshit. Where you saw any news? Dev is missing from one year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
News coming, potential rebrand... market cap too huge
Activity: 392
Its not dead coin...Keep buying them Smiley

nice shilling

last github entry 11 months ago
Activity: 31
Is there any significant grown potential long termly?

Thanks
Activity: 70
If devs still working - it should be new coin, not BCN.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Just a pump.
No news since Jul 04, 2016 and one silent update from Jan 9 2017.............
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Its not dead coin...Keep buying them Smiley
How can a death coin to raise almost 400% in 2 days?Huh Cant believe it is just pump. Have to be other reason. No one here to tell us?
Activity: 106
Why Bytecoin is going up? Are there good news  Shocked Huh
61 sat I started holding this coin there is one month now. I did not get enough but I do believe in the technology under this coin.  I think the dev is working very anonymous as the coin itself and they are working on the project. Bytecoin is also open meaning at every moment a group of person could work for the improvement of the wallet.
Activity: 85
I think we can expect a big pump soon, becouse of very cheap price -> easy big profit.

It is not "very cheap". It was trading at less than 10 sats a few days ago. It was cheap then, not now. Now it is already pumped. Waiting to be dumped.

I said it.

Price topped 0.00000044 @polo.
Activity: 52
Is there a telegram community group for Bytecoin ?
Activity: 335
when i trade in https://www.changer.com/
i don't known what payment id , anybody can tell me
Activity: 536
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
It is not "very cheap". It was trading at less than 10 sats a few days ago. It was cheap then, not now. Now it is already pumped. Waiting to be dumped.
You, your want to buy a big amount of BCN ;-)

Order book and numbers are clear : the market is bullish.

bytecoin start from 2014, price haven't change much

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/
since 2 monthes, bcn price multiplied by 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this coin is not dead !!!! GO GO GO bytecoin !!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Jump to: