Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 152. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there a way to take out BCN from Bytecoin wallet which does not work?

- Mac OSX one does not even start
- Windows one crashes
- Linux one works sometimes but after the synchronisation it says disconnected and there is now way to connect it to the network

So if I have my wallet.dat is ther any way to take BCN some other way? If so, how to do it?
I am also doing it now. downloaded the wallet, now syncs. then I will copy the old wallet file instead of the new.

That have to work!... btw, here you can download the bytecoin's blockchain in case you need it...  http://bytecoindb.blogspot.mx/
Activity: 46

- Windows one crashes
- Linux one works sometimes but after the synchronisation it says disconnected and there is now way to connect it to the network

So if I have my wallet.dat is ther any way to take BCN some other way? If so, how to do it?
I am also doing it now. downloaded the wallet, now syncs. then I will copy the old wallet file instead of the new.
Activity: 5
X2 in a few mn/hours : 36 sats each BCN.
70 sats in a few mn/hours ?
After the 100 sats and more ?

Really? Just undermines credibility showing support to a coin that is surely in scam land IMO, no social media posts for months, forum full of spam being posted every minute, non existent development team, no updates or communication.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
X2 in a few mn/hours : 36 sats each BCN.
70 sats in a few mn/hours ?
After the 100 sats and more ?

- Windows one crashes

Just install bytecoin wallet to another pc, take your wallet.dat file and import it, everything works fine by my side.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
My question is: Where the fuck are the people who created this coin?

this is the original monero....
many people say this Bytecoin is just a scam...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

this is the original monero....
Activity: 138
Merit: 14
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
15 satoshi to 34 satoshi in a day. What the fuck is happening with this coin?
Activity: 34
Something must be wrong with your computer because the wallet works fine on Windows.

If so, I need to try on other Windows machine. Does yours synchronizing properly and you have connection and you can send/receive coins?
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
Something must be wrong with your computer because the wallet works fine on Windows.
Activity: 34

- Windows one crashes

He double up in 24 hours. Pump???
Bcn raise a little today on Poloniex. Any news or reason for this?!

I have no idea why this increase, but BCN has kept up these days very well, maybe slow but steady.
Bcn raise a little today on Poloniex. Any news or reason for this?!
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
No telepathists here.
Show the logs - daemon's and wallet's..........
Activity: 325
Anybody help me?

In simplewallet mining does not start. Error message is failed to infoke rpc method http 1.

What is the problem?
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
I'm synchronized up to block 1,253,480 but my wallet says "Disconnected" at the bottom with a locked lock and twirling circle.  I had to download the blockchain from up above and I'm still getting this issue.  As a result I can't send coins to anywhere.  None of my other crypto wallets have issues syncing and my firewall is not blocking it...any tips?

EDIT: Just had to delete everything in the bytecoin roaming folder and it is syncing up now.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
BCN frozen @ polo. Kaput?
Jump to: