Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 182. (Read 1070171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
beside me question as community, how much users BCN, and there is rich-list?

Rich list:

BCN team: 82%+
Everyone else: 18%-
Activity: 812
In short BCN have described the origins of BCN stemming from cooperating groups on the darknets. The is coroborated by the Cryptonote Team. Monero asks for evidence and proof which (unsurprisingly to me) are not provided* given the secretive nature/origins/development of this coin. Contrary to Monero thinking the absence of evidence is not (in this case) evidence of absence.

It is not Monero who asks for evidence, I am not a Monero holder and would also like to see some evidence to support their arguments. Moreover, I am absolutely sure that most Bytecoin holders would also like to see some kind of evidence.

As long as they don't provide any evidence, the people behind CN/BCN should not be trusted.

I never said you were a Monero holder.

Personally I dont see much diff between BTC and BCN. People can compare the distros of the two (BTC's being more transparent) but in every other regard the origins, creators and motives for creating it remain a complete mystery.

For me the devs here have already turned water into wine and dont need to prove anything. The code they have produced speaks for itself. What evidence would satisfy you by the way?
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
beside me question as community, how much users BCN, and there is rich-list?
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
In short BCN have described the origins of BCN stemming from cooperating groups on the darknets. The is coroborated by the Cryptonote Team. Monero asks for evidence and proof which (unsurprisingly to me) are not provided* given the secretive nature/origins/development of this coin. Contrary to Monero thinking the absence of evidence is not (in this case) evidence of absence.

It is not Monero who asks for evidence, I am not a Monero holder and would also like to see some evidence to support their arguments. Moreover, I am absolutely sure that most Bytecoin holders would also like to see some kind of evidence.

As long as they don't provide any evidence, the people behind CN/BCN should not be trusted.
Which users on this forum are bcn developers? Do they ever speak?

Ullo is one and yes he does post.

@Ullo, can you direct me to any previous posts or blog's etc where the allegations against bytecoin fraud have been addressed?
Thanks

Ullo and others have recently helped me understand what the deal is. Pls check my post history.

BCN have already provided the world's first CN coin and today have the best/most sophisticated implementation of a CN coin available.

Whether you believe or not believe is up to you. But trust me on this - there is no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.
In the meantime I support this incredible tech. Word.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

*it is worth pointing out that there is no evidence (save a BTC blockchain entry) that would even satisfy some Monero devs as things stand. It is also worth noting that some Monerians feel BTC is a scam because of Satoshi's disappearance.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

@Ullo, can you direct me to any previous posts or blog's etc where the allegations against bytecoin fraud have been addressed?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Activity: 405
Activity: 672
If I did my math correctly I believe the BCN supply will be dry in the next 10 years Huh
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

Anyway this is what dreams are made off. Massive buy support, little resistance on the way up.

Activity: 346
Shadow Cash is number one.  Get with the times.  It was premined like Bytecoin (BCN) except we don't try to hide it and deceive people.
Activity: 672
This coin had either:

A- 82% ninja mine
B- 82% scam mine & fabricated backstory and blockchain

If you can explain and convince people they don't matter you'll win the argument.

If Darkcoin/Dash can get away with a 50% pre/insta-mine, why not push the envelope and go for 82%?

Besides, maybe the creator(s) of BCN didn't want the attention Satoshi receives and szabotaged the first-implementation-as-protocol, while retaining the mysterious origin's appeal and promulgating the technology.

Exactly.
Activity: 373
I haven't developed anything related to CryptoNote, so it's not correct addressing me as a BCN dev. I appreciate your support for Bytecoin, but making the bitcointalk community suffer from troll wars is not moving us any further.
child_harold, the more aggressive you are against Monero, the more it hurts Bytecoin. If you are an honest BCN supporter, please refrain from further trolling. It is not doing any good for Bytecoin and all CryptoNotes.

Very well. Out of respect I will not pop into the Monero thread.

I am a BCN supporter and applaud the phenomenal crypto you have developed.
* child_harold wanders off to cool off
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Remember these guys, Milli Vanilli? The notorious lip-synchers  from the late 80's?

Why did people drop them like a stone, the music was EXACTLY the same after people realised these guys didn't actually sing the songs, so why did their former fans hate them ... coz they didn't like being cheated, and that's why bytecoin will never fly.

Milli Vanilli ...

child_harold is lip syncing in this thread
Activity: 373
child_harold, the more aggressive you are against Monero, the more it hurts Bytecoin. If you are an honest BCN supporter, please refrain from further trolling. It is not doing any good for Bytecoin and all CryptoNotes.
I am unswayed by your Religion and remain open-minded on the subject of Bytecoin: its past, present and future.

I'm glad you are open minded and therefore consider the very real possibility that could just be a fraud the way virtually every mentally-well-functioning observer believes it to be.

3. No trolling.

You bang on and on shoving your unproven dogmatic theory bullshit down any open mouth you see and cast aspersions on guys that invented the first CN coin that you ripped off. YOU are the troll, not me.

If I should happen to pop into the Monero thread and express my feelings about your conceited and complacent community and its appauling conduct (which I am perfectly entitled to do) I cannot be held responsible for any furor that may or may not ensue.

I'll be just like you except without the slander, lies and bullshit which is pretty much the only thing propping up your coin.

Good Day Sir.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I am unswayed by your Religion and remain open-minded on the subject of Bytecoin: its past, present and future.

I'm glad you are open minded and therefore consider the very real possibility that could just be a fraud the way virtually every mentally-well-functioning observer believes it to be.

3. No trolling.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
This coin had either:

A- 82% ninja mine
B- 82% scam mine & fabricated backstory and blockchain

If you can explain and convince people they don't matter you'll win the argument.

If Darkcoin/Dash can get away with a 50% pre/insta-mine, why not push the envelope and go for 82%?

Besides, maybe the creator(s) of BCN didn't want the attention Satoshi receives and szabotaged the first-implementation-as-protocol, while retaining the mysterious origin's appeal and promulgating the technology.

@Monero

I refer to you as a Churh because in the absence of evidence or proof it is only the strength of your convictions and faith which holds you resolute in your beliefs (The Monero View of the World. )

Now could all u little Monero trolls please fucky offy?

Else I'll come into your Church and kick up such a shitstorm that by the end nobody will have any respect for your bigoted, presumptuous, condescending, conceited and unapologetically disrespectful community. The BCN devs owe you nothing, you guys dont have shit on BCN and your tech is pants in comparison. Take your nothing evidence and and insert it smoothly where the sun dont shine. Go take care of your own.

It's unbelievable the amount of time people waste arguing about this crap, especially haters.  Either support the coin and see it for what it is, or leave.  You aren't saving anyone and there is nobody to be saved.   See the value of the coin or don't--that's it...stop wasting your time here.  Monero is BS anyways.  Arguing here isn't going to help its cause.

+1
Jump to: