Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 180. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
folds

"I'm in. I'll see your 29 and raise you 13."

most exciting game of crypto going atm. the stakes are high. genuinely fun Cool

You arent going to scam anyone with you BS you fool.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
folds

"I'm in. I'll see your 29 and raise you 13."

most exciting game of crypto going atm. the stakes are high. genuinely fun Cool
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Ullo, are you or have you been - or anyone else in BCN or CN teams to the best of your knowledge - working with or in co-operation with any law enforcement agencies or national security authorities on the subject of crypto currencies? If the answer is yes, but you are not allowed to answer, then don't, and we will know the answer and you haven't broken your gag order nor lied to us (sting operation / entrapment could get the case dismissed in some jurisdictions so it's in your best interest to not answer if you have to lie).

Starting to look like we might have gotten our answer.

so you're saying Ullo might be an NSA spook, man that's heavy shit, we need crypto Snowden asap
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Ullo, are you or have you been - or anyone else in BCN or CN teams to the best of your knowledge - working with or in co-operation with any law enforcement agencies or national security authorities on the subject of crypto currencies? If the answer is yes, but you are not allowed to answer, then don't, and we will know the answer and you haven't broken your gag order nor lied to us (sting operation / entrapment could get the case dismissed in some jurisdictions so it's in your best interest to not answer if you have to lie).

Starting to look like we might have gotten our answer.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
82% premine is too much, i wanted to buy some sum, but with one person or group controling majority of coins it`s bad yoyo.

indeed, BCN is very bad yoyo
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
82% premine is too much, i wanted to buy some sum, but with one person or group controling majority of coins it`s bad yoyo.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Woah woah woah now Harold.

I haven't been thrown anywhere by anybody, let alone recently.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
2. The more XMR screams at me the stronger I feel and the less respect I have for XMR's community and their shills. I'm a big boy, I don't need "saving", but thanks for your concern  Tongue

I don't think anybody here cares about you, child_harold, let alone cares enough for "saving". And not everyone is just for Monero, I moderate /r/boolberry and /r/digitalnote as well as /r/darknote. It's just that some people don't like letting a scam off the hook without even bothering to call it a scam.
1. You XMR guys just don't get it. I'm not trolling anybody - I genuinely believe in the BCN story and do not believe any single entity owns 80% of the coins. I give them the benefit of the doubt which given the remarkable product is not difficult. As time goes by distro improves…

2. The more XMR screams at me the stronger I feel and the less respect I have for XMR's community and their shills. I'm a big boy, I don't need "saving", but thanks for your concern  Tongue

3. There is little doubt in my mind 3-letter orgs are mining the crap out of XMR and the remainder of BCN. Perhaps they are trying to figure how to get their hands on enough BCN to de-anon tx's… who knows.

4. I have no idea who the XMR devs are or why I should trust them more than these devs. For all I know XMR is a conspiracy to undermine BCN. Hypothetically if I were to ask smooth to prove he's not working for a 3-letter org he could prove it? Just sayin'…

5. Congrats to the BCN team on yet another update! You rock.

6. I ask BCT members to open their minds and imagine why BCN did things the way they did without thinking of scams or anything negative. It's really not that hard to imagine why this coin remained secret for such a long time.

7. I believe I've dealt with everything XMR have thrown at me in recent days (inc. the kitchen sink). I have by now made my position perfectly clear, as have you, and I'd politely ask you guys to back off some and give BCN some space. By now we are repeating ourselves. We walk on different roads., and there's no turning back for me now.

Thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Will bytecoin be trying to set it self up for being THE micro-payments crypto?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
Now if you have a problem with free speech you tell us all now.

You are defending a well know scam that is bytecoin.  That makes you a scamming troll.

I guess that answers my question. So it's a case of "If you can't beat them, insult, abuse and try to discredit them"? OK you guys are good at that.

And more of those logical fallacies I see…

Check yourself mate: your handle, signature and everything that spews out of your parasitic mouth screams troll, like a pig with lipstick on.

Nothing about BCN is "well-known"… an anonymous coin form an anonymous source. If you cant take it I suggest you fork the code and start your own coin… oh wait … you did  Tongue

You're dismissed.

There is no anonymity with bytecoin you fool.  Its impossible when 82+% is controlled by one party.  Check your head and please don't reproduce.

Class dismissed.  Now put your padded helmet on and go play outside.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12054554
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Bytecoin 1.0.6.1 update features improvements

Today we have updated Bytecoin Reference Client to v.1.0.6.1 and Bytecoin Wallet to v.1.0.5.1. The new release features various wallet improvements and optimizations while enhancing overall stability.

The update was introduced in response to reports and feedback from users that we have received since 1.0.6 release. We strongly advise you to update your console Bytecoin software to enjoy an improved seamless Bytecoin experience. The new binaries can be found on the downloads page.

Next week we are going to release an update for both Bytecoin Wallet and Bytecoin Reference Client according to the roadmap, so keep an eye on our news.

Do not hesitate to contact us at any time, should you have any questions.

You are defending a well know scam that is bytecoin.  That makes you a scamming troll.

I guess that answers my question. So it's a case of "If you can't beat them, insult, abuse and try to discredit them"? OK you guys are good at that.

Check yourself mate: your handle, signature and everything that spews out of your parasitic mouth screams troll, like a pig with lipstick on.

Nothing about BCN is "well-known"… an anonymous coin form an anonymous source. If you cant take it I suggest you fork the code and start your own coin… oh wait … you did  Tongue

You're dismissed.

There is no anonymity with bytecoin you fool.  Its impossible when 82+% is controlled by one party.  Check your head and please don't reproduce.

Class dismissed.  Now put your padded helmet on and go play outside.
Activity: 450
child_harold,

You seem to dance around the subject of 82%. Most people, I believe, understand this coin is a scam because 82% was mined prior to it being made public. Whether a faked blockchain, or mined in private, this fact means investors cannot take it seriously. Why would they when such a small group of people control so much? This is the point which cannot be refuted, although you suggest this isn't a problem. Why is it not a problem? Please don't answer by saying the tech is amazing, XMR sucks, CN/BCN are the creators/Gods, whatever. Keep to the point.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

You are defending a well know scam that is bytecoin.  That makes you a scamming troll.

Nothing about BCN is "well-known"… an anonymous coin form an anonymous source. If you cant take it I suggest you fork the code and start your own coin… oh wait … you did  Tongue

You're dismissed.

[ANN] [BCN] Bytecoin. The world's first Cryptonote coin & Monero's Daddy. Brilliant. Controversial. No need to prove anything.

These guys really dont need to prove anything. This tech is a game-changer and has inspired a whole generation of anonymous crypto-currencies.
A group of anonymous guys creates a revolutionary anonymous currency whose specific origins we were never meant to know and some people get pissed cause they dont know them? Ridiculous.

People speak of scams. If they want real scams they need only look at 80% of the coins listed on bittrex. BCN changed the game with its code and crypto. Show some respect imo.

wtf 82%...

It was mined by clandestine mining groups with names like Dante and Hugo on the darknets before entering the public space. I cannot prove it since they have remained silent and anonymous ever since.

I'll admit it's a weird one but then again so is everything to do with BCN. Anonymous in every sense. Take it or leave it, but dont bitch about it.

You are a scamming troll so STFU.  Everytime you try to spread your bullshit propaganda one of us will chime in to ensure you cant scam less knowledgeable members.

I am no troll and I scam nobody. I have not given any investment advice whatsoever and I have no agenda to speak of. I answer only to myself and am not responsible for the investment of others.

I come to this forum with open-mind in pursuit of the best tech and am ignoring your propaganda sir, and am trying to think for myself.

Now if you have a problem with free speech you tell us all now. I will not fall into line with Monero on this so GTFO!  Angry

You are defending a well know scam that is bytecoin.  That makes you a scamming troll.
[ANN] [BCN] Bytecoin. The world's first Cryptonote coin & Monero's Daddy. Brilliant. Controversial. No need to prove anything.

These guys really dont need to prove anything. This tech is a game-changer and has inspired a whole generation of anonymous crypto-currencies.
A group of anonymous guys creates a revolutionary anonymous currency whose specific origins we were never meant to know and some people get pissed cause they dont know them? Ridiculous.

People speak of scams. If they want real scams they need only look at 80% of the coins listed on bittrex. BCN changed the game with its code and crypto. Show some respect imo.

wtf 82%...

It was mined by clandestine mining groups with names like Dante and Hugo on the darknets before entering the public space. I cannot prove it since they have remained silent and anonymous ever since.

I'll admit it's a weird one but then again so is everything to do with BCN. Anonymous in every sense. Take it or leave it, but dont bitch about it.

You are a scamming troll so STFU.  Everytime you try to spread your bullshit propaganda one of us will chime in to ensure you cant scam less knowledgeable members.

I am no troll and I scam nobody. I have not given any investment advice whatsoever and I have no agenda to speak of. I answer only to myself and am not responsible for the investment of others.

I come to this forum with open-mind in pursuit of the best tech and am ignoring your propaganda sir, and am trying to think for myself.

Now if you have a problem with free speech you tell us all now. I will not fall into line with Monero on this so GTFO!  Angry

wtf 82%...

You are a scamming troll so STFU.  Everytime you try to spread your bullshit propaganda one of us will chime in to ensure you cant scam less knowledgeable members.

I think the consensus on this forum is to leave BCN well alone but continue warning people. If there wasn't an alternative maybe the issues over the 82% premine would pass in time, but there is, XMR, and its launch was fair and transparent, so I don't think BCN has a chance once the insiders run out of enthusiasm for fake trading. I expect the people behind BCN have lost a lot of time and money by now, and they must be quite pissed off, but they also must realise they've lost this fight by now.

Most crypto true believers understand the risk scams present to cryptos succeeding and gaining widespread use, so the opposition to BCN isn't bitching, and it'll stay committed and relentless FOREVER!!

Have you seen the market cap?

Go to bittrex and witness all the scam clone shitcoins whose devs run off within 2 weeks. Go play crypto-guardian in those threads where you are actually needed. This coin started the revolution and is under active development one year after Monero's launch.

I guess Monero was hoping BCN would keel over and die leaving the runway clear. I guess it phases you that after all your best attempts to derail the project you owe your existence to, BCN is healthy, under active development, has a more polished product than XMR and has a rising market cap. With 3-letter orgs potentially mining the crap out of XMR as we speak (Dude, Where's my Botnet?) I am happy to have the anonymous creators of the first CN coin still in the picture.

Shit… somebody could fork this code today, start a new coin called Dinaro, all cuddly and fluffy like Monero but with a GUI wallet and a more developed codebase (overall a much better product than XMR's). Wait a few months and the fork will be even better. LOL

Now be a good chap, say thanks for the code and go play crypto-guardian in actual shitcoin threads whose holders are about to lose 50% of their investment in the next 6 hours cause some teenager in his mum's basement is about to run off.

Jump to: