Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 291. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
or read this thread as this has been discussed over and over.. and over and over.. and over ...... and over again.
Activity: 139
SO is this another clone of the orignal sha256d coin bytecoin as am getting confused with all the coins coming out or this made to be like it and on another algorythem

Have you even read the OP?

Think you need to come up with more of original name than using another as it will confuse people as it done with me

Again, BCN is said to have been started in 2012. If that's true then it does have an original name.

The original sha bytecoin started in July 2012 so if it started the same time then would have to see what one come first but this BCN I would of known of if around in 2012 however didn't have custom such algos back then. Unless it is the orignal BCN bytecoin re releasing under another algo but will have to see what one come first and i am searten it was BCN Bytecoin that was in july 2012
You have probably wrong information. Could you show some reference about BTE – Bytecoin launch if you claim that original sha bytecoin started in July 2012? People in this thread know that BCN was launched before BTE. ..but BCN was hidden before the public at that time.

Well if it wasn't public information then it wasn't released to public and official release publicly https://bytecoin.org/ is their website and dates on the site with the following details on bottom right

2 Years Of Stable Work
Launched back in July 2012, Bytecoin has proved that it is going to stay
for years to come.
If you want to know something more about BCN Bytecoin I would recommend you to read Subreddit (Bytecoin (BCN) history summaries): http://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/. You will find there all important info.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
SO is this another clone of the orignal sha256d coin bytecoin as am getting confused with all the coins coming out or this made to be like it and on another algorythem

Think you need to come up with more of original name than using another as it will confuse people as it done with me

Again, BCN is said to have been started in 2012. If that's true then it does have an original name.

The original sha bytecoin started in July 2012 so if it started the same time then would have to see what one come first but this BCN I would of known of if around in 2012 however didn't have custom such algos back then. Unless it is the orignal BCN bytecoin re releasing under another algo but will have to see what one come first and i am searten it was BCN Bytecoin that was in july 2012
You have probably wrong information. Could you show some reference about BTE – Bytecoin launch if you claim that original sha bytecoin started in July 2012? People in this thread know that BCN was launched before BTE. ..but BCN was hidden before the public at that time.

Well if it wasn't public information then it wasn't released to public and official release publicly https://bytecoin.org/ is their website and dates on the site with the following details on bottom right

2 Years Of Stable Work
Launched back in July 2012, Bytecoin has proved that it is going to stay
for years to come.
Activity: 139

legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

legendary

Yes I read am not stupid or I wouldn't be asking questions here. Some coins make clones of others and some just make an attentional algorithm to them. I might as well stick to moving to another coin and forgetting I even come here to see about this coin. And when you ahve a coin with the same names its very confusing. Ill just stick to the original byte coin and not use ones that rip their name off.

Based on CryptoNote ok so its based off this and nothing more am amusing. buy using the name of another coin. Think you need to come up with more of original name than using another as it will confuse people as it done with me
Activity: 128
Is BCN back again ? new improvement?

BTE started in 2013. BCN launched in 2012.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Activity: 63
why is there 156 billion coins!!?  Shocked anyone with their right mind would not touch this coin ..except for the attractive anonymity transactions ..the 156 billion coins is a minus. IMO. Roll Eyes
Activity: 101
Beta ver worked well. I dunno if anyone else have found any bugs, but I haven't

Waiting an answer if there's gonna be another testing soon or not as I'd like to take part in.

So excited the block chain file is now unified across all platforms and because of cutting down memory usage
Activity: 224
New version is out now ?

Yep, while other coins devs make a little changes BCN devs create something valuable for cryptocurrency

IMO this would cause that more people would mine bytecoin as it's too difficult to rewrite code to their coins

this would be the case but it is not the goal of the dev's of bytecoin to create and maintain a coin but contribute to the cryptonote community by creating a Launchpad.
Activity: 246
New version is out now ?

Yep, while other coins devs make a little changes BCN devs create something valuable for cryptocurrency

IMO this would cause that more people would mine bytecoin as it's too difficult to rewrite code to their coins
Activity: 189
New version is out now ?
Activity: 266
36btc buy order at 12 satoshi on Poloniex! Shocked
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
Maybe nood question but what does two stars mean on coinmarketcap?

Significantly premined. It's not a 100 percent accurate description for BCN though since it was technically not premined before launch. It's just that the launch happened in the deep web and not out in the open as is the case with most other coins.
Jump to: