Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 362. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how many coin I can mined with i7 4770k cpu?
not sure try it
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
how many coin I can mined with i7 4770k cpu?
This shows up on the news section on Comkort website:

Bytecoin integration is in progress. We had some issues on our side, and also on wallet side

What do you guys think about it?
Who cares? Cryptonote currencies have their own exchange.  Cool

Please explain yourself
What needs explaining?  Comkort has been saying there adding the coin for almost 3 weeks now and they haven't.
in the meantime an exchange has launched specifically for cryptonote coins, currently bytecoin and monero (or bitmonero)

https://cryptonote.exchange.to/

now we don't need comkort or there never ending excuses.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Bytecoin integration is in progress. We had some issues on our side, and also on wallet side

Please explain yourself
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
DStrange, you should add https://cryptonote.exchange.to/market/bcn/btc under exchanges. It's basic but very much functional.

By the way, did C-Cex confirm that they would add BCN? I've only seen official mentions from Comkort.
Who are the developers for Bytecoin? Also the name sounds way to similar to Bitcoin. Almost like a parody. 
devs are unknown
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Who are the developers for Bytecoin? Also the name sounds way to similar to Bitcoin. Almost like a parody. 
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

Activity: 10

Activity: 421
Bytecoin (BCN) ended a logo contest and we will vote for favorites within 48 hours.

We decided to extend the time for voting, because you have sent a lot of awesome logos.

There are versions of logo in the posts below. Total is 24! Please, wait I'll post them all!

Reward for winner is 2,500,000 BCN!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcn-voting-for-the-new-logo-606589

VOTE NOW!
Activity: 57
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Peercoin
Activity: 139
There might be services for community members only. Could be the reason to mine BCN even if it's not easily tradable. If you have at least something, you're welcome as a member?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
That happens when you're in a hurry LOL.

ROFL
Activity: 308
Waiting for smooth's reply =)
Something like "Nobody knows you friend, but everybody knows that BCN is 80% PREMINED!!!!!!!!!!!!" =)
Activity: 421
Oh, I forgot! There are still logos for our logo contest.

ps The voting will be sooon! I'm in process!

There are really nice logo proposals. Since I'm a friend of clean designs, I also like pipipipopopo approach. However, I think it is to similar to the bitcoin logo. I'm wondering If people may mix it up with bitcoin  or even think It is just a simple bitcoin clone without unique and outstanding features. These are my proposals.
Each column is one set, with different versions for different applications. The lower ones are more detailed to be used for the homepage, whereas, the upper ones are simpilfied for example for coinmarketcap, exchanges and so one.

Although in the following ones the word 'byte' only consist of 7 blocks and is not consistent with the "8 bit = 1 byte"-idea, I find them much more appealing. :-D They look like a QR code.

These are accompanying explanations.
 I tried to compose the word 'byte' of blocks, where each block represents a bit. As 1 byte consists of 8 binary digits, I tried to used a 8 blocks. At at a first glance you just see the blocks, but if you look longer, you can read 'byte'. That means there is a message hidden in the randomly-arranged appearing blocks . To me this illustrates the anonymous transactions idea of bytecoin.
The square box at the end of the word 'coin' is supposed to be a flashing curser, waiting for user input. ;-)

Activity: 246
I will be happy to contribute some coins to Khan Academy because I like what these guys do.

It's strange that they're putting "Bytecoin" instead of "BCN". Maybe that's in millions of units. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense.

hmm... I doubt they are talking about units. Maybe they just prefer to use "Bytecoin" instead of "BCN"  Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
It's strange that they're putting "Bytecoin" instead of "BCN". Maybe that's in millions of units. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 85
Artificial intelligence? Seems like Bytecoin invests into development of Skynet   Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
BTW donation is right thing to do. I thought about starting donation for these guys: http://www.timecapsuletomars.com/donate-to-the-student-led-mission/ .  We could have "To the Mars" claim, just like DOGE but better.  
Jump to: