Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 363. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What I like about it is that these people support education - call me old-fashioned but I do believe it’ll make this world better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Lol 0.001 BCN hosting?

Somebody might wish the coin badly.

Or maybe they have a promotion?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
flower1024, October 2013 is nothing that special, find someone who mined it in 2012 :p
One question you could ask your friend is why did he mine it? What for?

Ok, I will ask

Lol 0.001 BCN hosting?

Somebody might wish the coin badly.

What a coincidence, exchange is up and running and new "stories" pops up

Such stories don't influence exchange rate. It's users that create the rate. Obviously, one hosting page doesn't change anything on the exchange. Which exchange btw, did I miss anything?
Activity: 412
Anonymous currency supports Tor browser, who would think?

I’ve been using it for a while now, will support for sure. Wink
Activity: 60
A donation here is an opportunity to show my gratitude and express my respect.
I am really grateful to those who help us practice what we preach - the right to privacy and freedom.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Now this is something really useful, I’ll definitely support it - this is evolution of technology in progress, count me in.
Activity: 87
Anonymous hosting provider accepting bytecoin, definitely a service some people will want. Not because they’re doing something against the law, some guys just don’t need their activities to be connected to their real-life identity. Let’s just hope it won’t be used for scam and fraud.
Activity: 93
Well now, this is interesting, at list one site of the kind from deep web appeared. The service is not exactly cheap enough, but it is something that I could use. I think I'll try it.

Update
I double-checked the price in BCN and it does not seem expensive at all, I’m going for it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
why does anyone need to convince anybody of anything?Huh
You tell me.

0.1 BTC or 0.001 Bytecoin for 3 months

Someone better explain this.

That happens when you're in a hurry LOL.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
0.1 BTC or 0.001 Bytecoin for 3 months

Someone better explain this.
Activity: 224
why does anyone need to convince anybody of anything?Huh mine it if you want or don't mine it just drop the crap.
if you don't' believe the coin has been around as long as it has who cares.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
flower1024, October 2013 is nothing that special, find someone who mined it in 2012 :p
One question you could ask your friend is why did he mine it? What for?

P.S. It would require more than 2 one-page websites to convice us  Grin
Lol 0.001 BCN hosting?
BCN donations? And how do they cash them out? On the deepweb exchange? :p
BTW What a coincidence, exchange is up and running and new "stories" pops up  Wink
Activity: 125
That's quite interesting. Maybe we will find goin2mars on one of this ".onion" sites. Cheesy
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I wonder if this is that hosting they were using for their community websites.
legendary
I apologize, I just come back to home Cry

The contest was ended at 00:00 and variants which are posted after this time won't be allowed to vote!

I'm creating a voting - and we will choose our logo. The best logo! Cheesy

Are you ready?

And, of course, we are grateful all participants! Thank you very much, it was awesome!

ps There is the logo contest - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcn-logo-contest-huge-reward-582743

will you do special thread for voting?
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
You looked into hosting of this site too. Smiley

From the looks if it - they are accepting BCN.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
I apologize, I just come back to home Cry

The contest was ended at 00:00 and variants which are posted after this time won't be allowed to vote!

I'm creating a voting - and we will choose our logo. The best logo! Cheesy

Are you ready?

And, of course, we are grateful all participants! Thank you very much, it was awesome!

ps There is the logo contest - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bcn-logo-contest-huge-reward-582743
legendary
I'm watching this thread almost from the very beginning. BCN seems to be promising cryptocurrency, but I was always a bit concerned about all those rumors, you know what I'm talking about.
I made my own investigation and was not so successful as Sherlock but at least now I know one person who has been mining BCN from October 2013. He's my friend and I made a vow not to disclose his identity so no questions is allowed.

Then about new message from Bytecoin.org

Here's the TOR site specified there - http://oelk72ntcrvzljfo.onion/

Better view: https://i.imgur.com/I0h4WMV.png

Think that's excellent. Bytecoin community seems to support open knowledge and technology as well as privacy protection.
 I have already sent ~20 000 BCN to MIRI.  

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
As much as I'd love to wade through all the pages of this post  Roll Eyes would someone mind explaining to me the difference between Bytecoin's protocol and DarkSend? Is anonymity fully implemented, or in beta?

It is fully implemented.

Bytecoin (as with all the cryptonote coins) does not rely on a third party mixer. Mixing uses a cryptographic primitive called a ring signature. You choose from other coins on the block chain to mix and a third party observer can't tell which of those coins is being spent.

To put this in context, the effect of ring signatures is something that DarkSend can only approach without ever actually attaining -- and even that's only if it were very well implemented and there are no bad actors involved. CryptoNote renders CoinJoin-based altcoins obsolete, although CoinJoin itself is still useful for the fact that you can stay within Bitcoin.

Evan (darkcoin dev) says he'll implement ring signatures quite soon though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
As much as I'd love to wade through all the pages of this post  Roll Eyes would someone mind explaining to me the difference between Bytecoin's protocol and DarkSend? Is anonymity fully implemented, or in beta?

It is fully implemented.

Bytecoin (as with all the cryptonote coins) does not rely on a third party mixer. Mixing uses a cryptographic primitive called a ring signature. You choose from other coins on the block chain to mix and a third party observer can't tell which of those coins is being spent.

To put this in context, the effect of ring signatures is something that DarkSend can only approach without ever actually attaining -- and even that's only if it were very well implemented and there are no bad actors involved. CryptoNote renders CoinJoin-based altcoins obsolete, although CoinJoin itself is still useful for the fact that you can stay within Bitcoin.
Jump to: