Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 364. (Read 1070171 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
As much as I'd love to wade through all the pages of this post  Roll Eyes would someone mind explaining to me the difference between Bytecoin's protocol and DarkSend? Is anonymity fully implemented, or in beta?

It is fully implemented.

Bytecoin (as with all the cryptonote coins) does not rely on a third party mixer. Mixing uses a cryptographic primitive called a ring signature. You choose from other coins on the block chain to mix and a third party observer can't tell which of those coins is being spent.

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
As much as I'd love to wade through all the pages of this post  Roll Eyes would someone mind explaining to me the difference between Bytecoin's protocol and DarkSend? Is anonymity fully implemented, or in beta?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Nice to see online exchange to buy/sell bytecoin -  https://cryptonote.exchange.to/market/bcn/btc

Pretty nice and easy to work with, IMO

Looks neat! This might be the first proper BCN/BTC exchange.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Nice to see online exchange to buy/sell bytecoin -  https://cryptonote.exchange.to/market/bcn/btc

Pretty nice and easy to work with, IMO
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Logo contest will be ended May, 12 at 00:00. After that our community will vote for favorites (I will create a vote) and a decision will be made in 24 hours.

Ready to vote for my favorite design. Already made my choice.  Cheesy

And you?
Activity: 412
I wrote a letter to MintPal in order they add BCN, BMR, FCN and QCN to the vote list. Waiting for the answer now.

WHAT is QCN ?

EDIT :NVM

It's a new coin - QuazarCoin, based on cryptonight algorithm 

Here is it's official thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qcn-quazarcoin-full-privacydata-protection-egalitarian-pow-600658
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Overall I'd say BCN but that was mostly people overpaying for a portion of my mined coins that I sold off early on. At this point they are fairly similar but MRO is more liquid and easier to trade.

Its in smooths best interest to produce FUD, he has his hands in Monero and has since before that coin was released. Regardless, anyone can mine what they want, there is no reason to keep saying all the same shit thats been said in every page on this post. Someone who gets into Bitcoin today would be saying the same thing if the community wasnt so large.

It's important to post the truth about 80% pre/insta/ninja-mine which you call FUD on every page because there is no mention about it first post (and I'm somehow pretty sure there will never be) so real newbies can get this knowledge.

Proof?

What's the reason of sabotaging this coin, guys? If you think, monero is better - you can go to monero thread and communicate there.

Just check how many newbie puppet accounts are sabotaging Monero thread + they also write here saying how superb BCN is... That's the reason.
Activity: 210
The world’s first exchange for Monero just opened!

A beta test was done in partnership with the Monero developers and the end result was very satisfying. The exchange is operational and new features will be released soon.

Inauguration bonus:
  • The first 10 first users will be credited 10 MRO each.
  • The 10 first depositers will be credited 20 MRO.
  • Beta testers will receive a little surprise in their account after they sign up again.
(forum thread pending)
First Bytecoin exchange!

Awsome but how is this not on poloniEX?
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
The world’s first exchange for Monero just opened!

A beta test was done in partnership with the Monero developers and the end result was very satisfying. The exchange is operational and new features will be released soon.

Inauguration bonus:
  • The first 10 first users will be credited 10 MRO each.
  • The 10 first depositers will be credited 20 MRO.
  • Beta testers will receive a little surprise in their account after they sign up again.
(forum thread pending)
First Bytecoin exchange!
Activity: 322
I wrote a letter to MintPal in order they add BCN, BMR, FCN and QCN to the vote list. Waiting for the answer now.

WHAT is QCN ?

EDIT :NVM
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Activity: 224
It's the end
Satoshi Nick and going2mars are in prison no one care about this coin
Let's move to Monero real ship

Proof?

What's the reason of sabotaging this coin, guys? If you think, monero is better - you can go to monero thread and communicate there.
there is none just jealous monero groupies
Activity: 308
It's the end

Proof?

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
It's the end
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me how many coins are currently mined/outstanding? I'm trying to think with the value/price.

Thanks.
Activity: 87
Anyone else can confirm big diff jump? I used to mine thousands of coins in a day with Minergate, but last few days it hardly generates any whole day...

I have seen little changes. IMO the diff is still ok.

At 8 h/r I get 12,000 bcn and glad with it.
Activity: 87
Indeed, good news from Minergate

good news everyone

from now and onward pool fee is 2.5%
legendary
Activity: 989
Merit: 1108
You r right. That's why we are mining this coin. BCN is the first coin based on better algorithm in compare with other altcoins.

How is it better than MemoryCoin 2?
Activity: 177
Anyone else can confirm big diff jump? I used to mine thousands of coins in a day with Minergate, but last few days it hardly generates any whole day...
Activity: 234
Is there any news from comkort or another exchange to add Bytecoin? I understand the alforithm is difficult so they need time to add it to their systems, but now I even loosing my hope that it's possible.

Doesn't this fact that it's difficult for exchange make Bytecoin special one, does it?
IMO that rumor about Satoshi is true.
Jump to: