Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 368. (Read 1070165 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I believe minergate is either glitching or took my coins.  Huh Huh Huh

EDIT: On the miners i can see my balance maybe its the site glitching?

NVM balance is frozen on miners. Wats up?

I got a few miners on this, thinknig of switching em =/

Fixed that was odd
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Can anyone tell me what this error means?

2014-May-07 18:55:00.980886 [P2P8][sock 768] Some problems at write: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine:10053

Thanks!

Looks like some kind of a network issue. Is it happening on the regular basis or was a one time problem?
Activity: 616
I believe minergate is either glitching or took my coins.  Huh Huh Huh

EDIT: On the miners i can see my balance maybe its the site glitching?

NVM balance is frozen on miners. Wats up?

I got a few miners on this, thinknig of switching em =/
terra-credit.com

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Bytecoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
You sure are persistent. Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me what this error means?

2014-May-07 18:55:00.980886 [P2P8][sock 768] Some problems at write: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine:10053

Thanks!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Peercoin
i tried to refresh my wallet and i kept on getting

Error: refresh failed: daemon is busy. Please try again later. Blocks received: 0

i have the bundle version of the wallet, please help.

p.s thanks for the bundle version of the wallet.

This usually means that you're not yet in sync and you have to wait until you see a "SYNCRONIZED" message on the daemon itself.

thanks
Activity: 84
D*CK Profiler

Error: refresh failed: daemon is busy. Please try again later. Blocks received: 0

This usually means that you're not yet in sync and you have to wait until you see a "SYNCRONIZED" message on the daemon itself.
Peercoin

Activity: 336
Merged mining is what crypto currencies need now. It allows to use resources effectively and as miner I would like to use this feature. Thanks FantomCoin for this ability..I don’t understand authors of BitMonero, why the didn’t they implement merged mining?? Huh Huh

Because there is no reason to merge mine with a coin that has 80% premine.

Can you explain your statement?
Activity: 98
Just started my first merged mining. I have chosen ByteCoin+FantomCoin. Previously i tried BitMonero, but after FantomCoin was announced i think I would never return to BMR. Not using MM is bygone age.  Wink
Activity: 80
Heeey! Happy to read that FantomCoin is launched! This is what I call clever decision. Adding MM takes FCN to brand new level. Mining BMR (BitMonero) is not very optimized way to use resources of PC from my point of view and FCN solves this problem effectively.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Merged mining is what crypto currencies need now. It allows to use resources effectively and as miner I would like to use this feature. Thanks FantomCoin for this ability..I don’t understand authors of BitMonero, why the didn’t they implement merged mining?? Huh Huh

Because there is no reason to merge mine with a coin that has 80% premine.
Activity: 61
Just tried FantomCoin. I like that merged mining is implemented since the beginning. The story of BitMonero won’t be repeated. Grin I think that mostly all will move to MM as it’s effectively optimizing working time and allows to mine both of this currencies..but I prefer ByteCoin as it’s time proven. Wink
To me FCN is better than BMR, for the same reason - MM. It’s kinda a brand new start for CN-currency from my point of view. By the way, i mine BCT+FCN too.
Activity: 73
Just tried FantomCoin. I like that merged mining is implemented since the beginning. The story of BitMonero won’t be repeated.  Grin I think that mostly all will move to MM as it’s effectively optimizing working time and allows to mine both of this currencies..but I prefer ByteCoin as it’s time proven. Wink
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Monero hashrate seems to have taken a jump due to their new optimized miner.
terra-credit.com
This is not penguis this is satoshi and nick on the beach

Lol.

I imagine Satoshi's letter to Nick:

Hey Nick!

How you've been recently? Did you see we made it to the Bytecoin logo!

Sincerely yours, Satoshi

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This is not penguis this is satoshi and nick on the beach
Jump to: