Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 66. (Read 1070171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Dear Community,

The network is experiencing an unusually high load at the moment. Transactions can be delayed and node synchronization can lag far behind.

The team is working as hard as possible to solve these issues.

It's strongly recommended to avoid any transferring of BCN until the situation is resolved.

We hope to have this issue solved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

- The Bytecoin Team

Just wondering what "unusually high load" do you mean - is it due to the sudden price action, or network attack of some sort?

When this possible will get resolved that epic pump will be over majority of the people will miss the chance to take advantage of this rise. It seems there is ongoing spam attack on the network this could be reason of this delay.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
You say BCN can hit 0.0005 BTC and you think i'm the dickhead??? LOLOLOLOL

You are an idiot

The only loosers are thouse who sell BCN at this low price. BCN value will rise to 0.0005 BTC at least. So who sell now...i fell sorry for him.

Dickhead say something intelligent. Or are just another kid frustrated on BCN network who look from morning how the old wallet is not syncronized? Moron!
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
POLO and BINANCE are FRACKING US ONCE AGAIN... AND ONCE AGAIN A LOT OF COINS IS IN THE AIR...
Activity: 24
Polo wallet is under maintenance now
Activity: 41
You are an idiot

The only loosers are thouse who sell BCN at this low price. BCN value will rise to 0.0005 BTC at least. So who sell now...i fell sorry for him.

Dickhead say something intelligent. Or are just another kid frustrated on BCN network who look from morning how the old wallet is not syncronized? Moron!
Activity: 101
some transactions are going through now. good time to arbitrage?  Grin
Activity: 14
Anyone have the full bootstrap file? Or know where i can download the full blockchain? They removed it off their site. All wallets are having issues.. it's like .. they are using Binance as a personal pump and dump exit.
sorry I messed up due the frustration... Huh
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Sum of outputs   600,000,000.08000004

not 6 BLN
Activity: 41
Activity: 9
Dear Community,

The network is experiencing an unusually high load at the moment. Transactions can be delayed and node synchronization can lag far behind.

It's strongly recommended to avoid any transferring of BCN until the situation is resolved.

We hope to have this issue solved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

- The Bytecoin Team

when u sold out your own bcn at highe price issue can solved .... you buster
JUST GREAT

18-05-08 12:14:22   600000000.08   0.01   2742 bytes   356ff4fc54f32cd36b47b517634ce99a411d6f158da9041b28878cccf22ce9da

SEND SOME OF THOSE MILLIONS MY WAY

BCN: 23xXrkh2iPgXs83CdCbwYXgV63TsehZEsHT12dJeLpk1AMMGVQp4VZPJ6xZd4NfiSyUg9rbERYpZ7NC k5rptBMFE5sPT2Td

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Dear Community,

- The Bytecoin Team
Why did you remove the link to your FTP to download the blockchain archive? My old version wallet is not working and the new one has started synching from 5 years ago!
Because they are fucking !!!
Activity: 138
Dear Community,

- The Bytecoin Team
Why did you remove the link to your FTP to download the blockchain archive? My old version wallet is not working and the new one has started synching from 5 years ago!
Activity: 224
I like BCN, but the future is bright? Was one of the first coins I had contact, wish every success to that coin and team!
i think bcn good at maintaining its price.
Activity: 77
Dear Community,

- The Bytecoin Team
Why are you writing this just now ??
Fucking fucking
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Dear Community,

- The Bytecoin Team

Just wondering what "unusually high load" do you mean - is it due to the sudden price action, or network attack of some sort?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Dear Community,

- The Bytecoin Team
BULLSHIT!
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
people waiting 5 hours to withdraw BCN from polo

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/993611177770053632
Activity: 295
Dear Community,

- The Bytecoin Team
Pages:
Jump to: