Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 67. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Most shitty coin ever.
Nothing works.
I even could'n find any working public node.
Due to there are no working public node, it is right time to dump the coin after it increased double today.
Congratulations for someone who have Bytecoin can dump it at such high prices.

That's the problem. No one can dump it. It's 10 times the price (more). I wanna dump this crap but i can't cuz network had last block 8 hours ago. Maybe devs fucked up the network so they could be the only one to dump, price will grow, cuz is only a small quantity available on binance, they make millions, and so they make back the money they paid for listing. Smart and stupid at the same time. Yugeee arbitrage possibility right now

Sounds like what's happening.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
is big investors all retard? who in their right mind willing to buy it on binance for 2000 sat. when you can buy it elsewhere for 200 sat  Huh Huh

Thats call inside trade if You are dumb enough You will fall into it and buy than on dump you will sell whit loose they will earn x10 not You Smiley
Activity: 28
is big investors all retard? who in their right mind willing to buy it on binance for 2000 sat. when you can buy it elsewhere for 200 sat  Huh Huh

There two side's of this, either the Big investor's gonna be retarded for trading at 2,000 Satoshi's at Binance or Either we are gonna be Retards that we did not bought at 200 from other Exchanges, The volume is over 202 Millions in Binance so there allot of money are traded... I also wonder should i buy at this price from other exchanges or not.
The other thing is that now there's limited coins in Binance duo to deposit issues with the wallets and e.t.c. So small amount of investor's could just play with the price so other people make decission to buy at 200 sat's and after that to fall back to 70 sats. I don't know, but this is not looking good Cheesy
Activity: 399
Merit: 254

im wondering how those coins get to binance so fast
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
its dumping now on binance hard lol

what a scam

after its back to 100 sat - deposit will be open
sure
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
its dumping now on binance hard lol

what a scam

after its back to 100 sat - deposit will be open
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Everyone wanna to sell @ Binance - price is x10 related to other exchanges...
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
They even removed blockchain bootstrap!!!

Bastardos!
Activity: 2
Yeah my wallet that I just downloaded is saying it is in detached mode, and showing no connections to the network. Anyone had this issue? Has anyone used Freewallet or cryptonator?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Most shitty coin ever.
Nothing works.
I even could'n find any working public node.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Today is really a great day for bcn. Adding coins to the exchange made perhaps his job, it is very nice to watch. Today is your Lord's day. Smiley
oxyeннo. чac yжe в пeндингe виcит мoнeтa. Caм нe пpoбoвaл пepeбpocить нa бинaнc?

waiting for 4 hours)))
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Today is really a great day for bcn. Adding coins to the exchange made perhaps his job, it is very nice to watch. Today is your Lord's day. Smiley
oxyeннo. чac yжe в пeндингe виcит мoнeтa. Caм нe пpoбoвaл пepeбpocить нa бинaнc?
Плюcyюcь, c poloniex двaжды пытaлcя нa binance дeпнyть, бeз peзyльтaтoв. Aдpec нe мoжeт нaйти в блoк экcплopepe.
binance нe дaeт Payment ID, нaвepнo пoэтoмy c пoлo нe пpиxoдят мoнeты
Activity: 138
Ho to synch quicker? It stuck on 2 years 6 months and there is no download link to blockchain archive as before.
Activity: 77
3 hours pending!!(Polo fuck
Activity: 336
Merit: 180
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Activity: 29
Even though BCN was already big with a market cap over $1B, after Binance listing it still skyrockets for 150%.
https://coincodex.com/crypto/bytecoin-bcn/

The strange thing is that it`s traded for $0.18 on Binance, and for $0.018 on other exchanges.
What is going on?

Yes!!! inexplicably!!!

There is one, on hitbtc BCN have 10 decimals instead of 8, it's confusing ppl
Activity: 77
I have 2 hours can not get my coins for bins! polo does not send a transaction !!! pending! who ever sent today from polo to benance ??

I have same problem((
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
So... how excactly the BCN was deposited in Binance to be traded since there's a "Network Congestion" for deposists in Binance ? That's very intresting... i've sendet my Coins there and waiting for so long to be transfered?
Can anyone explane what is cousing this "Network congestion" ?

but you got your coins for benancing Huh I've been waiting 3 hours
Pages:
Jump to: