Pages:
Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 88. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi,

Per coin market cap i believe only one billion coins left.

Circulating Supply = 183,253,534,612 BCN
Max Supply = 184,470,000,000 BCN

By any chance BCN will fly like rocket anytime soon?

Because IOTA & NXT were in similar situation, they went sky rocket.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
4 days ago I sent  bytecoins from  Poloniex  to Hitbtc.com  And only today bytecoins have come. Though earlier such transaction was carried out for 20 - 40 minutes. I think that these are temporary problems and soon everything will be fine.
And again a yellow line appeared on the Poloniex. I think that it's not worth to panic and sell the asset. I think that the nearest goal is 120 sat.

I hope that everything will be ok
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrency never sleep

8)WebWallet continues not to open I have to think badly that you have stolen my coins deposited in the WEBWALLET or there is another explanation  Huh

8)WebWallet continua a non aprirsi devo penssare male che mi avete Rubato le mie monete depositate nel WEBWALLET o ce un'altra  spiegazzione  Huh
Activity: 107
Merit: 3
Activity: 27
BCN going to $1 - count on it

Can you give me 3 reason why you say this?
Activity: 63
Activity: 56
4 days ago I sent  bytecoins from  Poloniex  to Hitbtc.com  And only today bytecoins have come. Though earlier such transaction was carried out for 20 - 40 minutes. I think that these are temporary problems and soon everything will be fine.
And again a yellow line appeared on the Poloniex. I think that it's not worth to panic and sell the asset. I think that the nearest goal is 120 sat.
Activity: 13
anyone has a working mining pool ?
Bytecoin entered to the Top 30 Market cap of all Tokens/Coins on coinmarketcap.com (Currently 29th with $1 271 572 454 capitalization).
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Do you guys have a discord channel for bytecoin?
Activity: 574
Hello guys!!!
Can you help me please!
During the transfer of funds from minergate to Poloniex I lost 6k BCN
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Is the network down? After 6 days i got a hash for my bcn withdrawal on hitbtc and now i cant see it @ my wallet @ polo. Is there an eta when transactions will resume?
Activity: 8
Changelly Support Not Responding
I Exchange Btc For Bcn But they did not do it They did not send Bcn For Me !
Be Careful About Changelly
And Why Bcn Is Deleted From Changelly?
News from Bytecoin team on telegram:

"Please notice that your coins are safe, but there are some technical issues with the withdraw on Poloniex and HitBtc. So if you are willing to buy BCN and want to transfer them right away in your offline wallet you may use Stocks Exchange (https://stocks.exchange)
or Cryptonator (https://www.cryptonator.com)"
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrency never sleep
$BCN needs to burn about 60% of it's coin supply, or do something similar to Ripple putting some coins in escrow. Maybe that will bring some new eyes to the project.  Undecided

Angry BCN needs a working WEBWALLET .... Usually to open an account you ask USERNAME / @ email and one is worth the other + password ...... I enter the right UserName do not accept it
       change password use @mail with which I am registered gives me momentary password I put @mail + password does not accept substance UserName / @ mail + password in my house have
       always opened an account this WEBWallet does not seem very user Friendly ... Huh
Activity: 56
You can change the shortcut before the first start D:\Bytecoin\bytecoinwallet.exe --data-dir="data" and the necessary folder with a purse will be on any given specified drive, the principle is essentially the same.

Yes. Exactly! I myself would not have guessed. Thank you!
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair
nic increase in price today
Activity: 6
You can change the shortcut before the first start D:\Bytecoin\bytecoinwallet.exe --data-dir="data" and the necessary folder with a purse will be on any given specified drive, the principle is essentially the same.
Pages:
Jump to: