Pages:
Author

Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread - page 10. (Read 54413 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
New Pool.    No fees of any kind!    Mining fee: 0%;  Automatic Payout Fee: 0;   Manual Payout Fee: 0.    Happy Mining!

http://bcx.cryptotroll.com

and very soon like in all their other pools............

We have implemented a unique (as far as we know) program to reward the miners that help our pools become successful.   We first made it available to our WorldCoin and Dogecoin Pools and now we are bringing it to our  pool (http://***.cryptotroll.com)!

We would like to reward you for both participation and results, therefore you will be rewarded in two ways:

1.  Early bird reward:  First 50 subscribed users will be flagged for No Fees for Life reward.   Regardless of our future fee structure, you will never have to pay fees1.    To make sure that this reward goes to mostly unique users, only accounts that have done some mining (you must make at least one coin) with us will be recognized.

2.  Founders reward:  Once our site hits 100 simultaneous users and have at least 200 MH/s hash rate, top 5 contributors up to that point will be GREATLY rewarded forever.  Each of those users will ALWAYS get paid a portion of each found block by our pool, even if they have not participated in mining that block.  If they have participated, it would just be additional payment to their share for that block.  All the bonuses will be paid from fees we receive.   This will not reduce the payouts to all other miners.

We will be looking at two categories when selecting top 5 users, found blocks and overall hash rate.

·         Top 4 users that found the most blocks will get their reward. 

·         The last spot will be given to the user with the highest hash rates that was not lucky enough to get on the top 4 list.    Users that already made it to top 4 will not be considered for these last spot. 

Now to the actual reward details!   Large part of all the fees we collect will be paid to our winners forever! 

·         30% of all fees collected will be distributed as part of Founders reward.

·         Each of the rewarded accounts will receive 5% of fees collected permanently.

·         In addition! The account that found the most blocks by the time we reach 100 simultaneous users will get paid additional 5%, totaling 10% of all pools income for life!

Other small tokens:

·         Each user with a Founder reward will have an icon next to their name on all visible lists of the site.    This will be (yet to be created) an image of the reward and coin type with your reward number (1 of 5)

·         We will also link this account to all accounts you have with our other pools (per your approval), where this icon will be displayed next to your name as well.

·         It would be possible to have multiple icons next to your name, once we launch this program to our other pools.   Many new pools are coming!

CryptoTroll

1  This only applies to fees paid to Cryptotroll.com.  Transaction fees paid to network during withdrawals would still apply.

Some additional rules to prevent cheating:

1.  Miners mining under 100 Kh/s on average will not count toward total of 100 simultaneous miners.  (these miners will still have full right at the reward and all other perks).  For example if we have have 102 simultaneous miners mining at the same time, but 3 of them are mining below 100 Kh/s rate, we would need one more miner to join in to reach 100 and end the competition.   Each of those 3 miners can still win the reward, if they found sufficient amount of blocks to reach top 5.

2.  Only one account per IP will count towards 100 simultaneous users.  Note, you can have as many workers as you like, they will all count towards your account.   All accounts on the same IP will be eligible for Founders reward, there is no limitation other than general calculation of 100 simultaneous miners.    The chances of winning for each account will be identical if they run from the same IP versus different IPs.
Activity: 25
No, I'm implying...in an apparently too subtle way...that somebody already ran that playbook.

Well Battlecoin told me happy Easter with a nice little POS reward.

Date: 4/20/2014 09:11
To: -removed-
Credit: 1065.00 BCX
Net amount: +1065.00 BCX
Transaction ID: 00b39c1b3c6114abf65d6cf8f72e7f57b31df1e94e2bfa44e67e6a2c02f21824

Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Well, one might say the coin was broken and will not stake if for instance they were trying to drive the price down sharply right before they made a large acquisition. Naturally no one in this thread would do such a dastardly thing.

Are you saying I should talk it down to drive the price down?

Then maybe i can hit my target.

No, I'm implying...in an apparently too subtle way...that somebody already ran that playbook.
Well, one might say the coin was broken and will not stake if for instance they were trying to drive the price down sharply right before they made a large acquisition. Naturally no one in this thread would do such a dastardly thing.

Are you saying I should talk it down to drive the price down?

Then maybe i can hit my target.
I wanted to get 1 million of these coins but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

It keeps going up up and up. It is up 33% today. Will it go down?

I got a stake from a previous stake. Compound staking? This coin truly is amazing. I am hoping it drops so I can get some more! Not sure why some say it doesn't stake. I received 9 stakes this week and it is only Wednesday :-)

Date: 4/16/2014 07:32
Credit: 9.209053 BCX
Net amount: +9.209053 BCX
Transaction ID: 359b75024223a2e3c59d2d51f375fbd3a49b7d86e21cbc11f4017e36337bc3ad

Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...
In case anyone hasn't realized? keep your bids Low around.00000900 the Dumper switched up his game and is a little more Bullish now Wink some of those buy bids are his own propped up which he will take down immediately or just flat BUY bids out when he needs to rebuy after salles so he can buy in bulk lower   only to cause a panic Sell run.
He did it a couple times already when he was on the ropes of all buy walls eaten up@ .00001100 then bought out all bids and caused price to go down and got some poor fool to sell 50,000 shares @ around.00000847 then pushed it back up to .00001100+ to make a killer profit and he will keep on trying to do the same thing until he fails so keep your bids low unless your taking out a wall don't let him make the profit he will end up buying you out at the very least eventually and if enough low bids there it will prevent him from keep doing it again.
Mining difficulty is High coin production is way down you can buy twice as much BCX with BTC compared to mining it Shocked  because of dumper  forcing prices low even @ .00001200+ its a bargain  so he won't be able to keep it up for long and is only relying  on weak hands to Sell to him Roll Eyes
any updates on the pool that the dev is working on?

i bought more when the price was around 0.000005

I am not sure but, it is skyrocketing.........question is will it keep going up or will it drop. It is like 0.000012 now like 300% in a week + POS. This thing is going to compound itself into the millions....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
any updates on the pool that the dev is working on?

i bought more when the price was around 0.000005
It is up like 70% today this is truly an amazing coin.

With another stake paid yesterday and a pending 460 coin stake for today. No complaints from me. I am buying more.

Date: 4/14/2014 23:37
Credit: 446.881414 BCX
Net amount: +446.881414 BCX
Transaction ID: f6b99ef376b0371c543ec4dff5b349e458a75ce77a8362a5b62db35e2f0692f1

Date: 4/10/2014 07:01
Debit: 0.00 BCX
Net amount: 0.00 BCX
Transaction ID: 0ddb84a8f31e70d526955657492f1a384bff0a7baf600566b91e3a0d618d75a8

the stake was around 80 coins

I have over 20 stakes all saying the same thing so there is no decimal!
 the smallest block I have is 30 coins and the first biggest block is 300 coinx and they all come up empty
I have tried transferring to a completely different machine and it still come up the same?
even if it were 30 coins  at .5 %
it should show   0.15bcx
but they all show ziltch!
0.00bcx
im wondering if I should be doing something that I havent and if I did something that I shouldn't have but I haven't put any commands in the debugger at all and I simply open my wallet and send new coins to it about once an hour?

also the blocks arnt splitting like in hobo nickels and there is no addition to my balance at all from any ov them ?

edit.....
  hot off the press..........

Date: 4/11/2014 13:48
Debit: 0.00 BCX
Net amount: -66.69892 BCX
Transaction ID: 0324bbd23adc63d7586753d4cd6983464318266ae45da7609016667dc215f624

I had 3 stakes paid today.

I was having issues with my wallet last week and I deleted some files from the hidden roaming directory and it sync'd stakes have been confirming. It's in this thread if you go back to last week as to exactly which files were deleted.

Date: 4/13/2014 13:50
Credit: 374.50 BCX
Net amount: +374.50 BCX
Transaction ID: -removed-

Credit: 374.50 BCX
Net amount: +374.50 BCX
Transaction ID: 11f9f256daf05afe9c7a27e4c9f4ecc192a572d0f6710b45bdb0de5f08fb6084

Hey this dusty thread is getting bumped! Can't say the recent reading material additions are very interesting though.
Oh lawdy I lul'ed so hard my drink flew out my nose Smiley you got my vote for TROLL OF THE YEAR that's the funniest thing I heard in a quite awhile as you shown  THE TRUTH HURTS and you have shown your true colors as just a little punk someone we all can just laugh at and I laugh at you your a ASSCLOWN Wink
 I'd mAKE A THREAT AGAINST YOU? bUT WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY  DO TOO YOU ?WHICH LIFE HASN'T DONE ALREADY? I'M GOING TO DO THE WORST THING POSSIBLE TO YOU AND LET YOU LIVE  Grin YOUR MISERABLE LIFE BECAUSE IN THE END? YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE and already have! I wont even have to do anything because you will do it too yourself your your own worst enemy as we can see ;)and you already have been dealt with as Karma just keeps fucking up your wallet lol and will just continue to get you!! Your life's PATHETIC death would be doing you a favor Wink Go tell you fairytale wanksta stories to somebody who cares? you ain't shit and wont ever do SHIT!! Who do you think your kidding?YOUR A FOOL oooh I'm shaking Roll Eyes ROFL
Bring it  Grin Ill be waiting with BELLS ON Wink I love to fight  8)I've been in hundreds I'm from the city I'll knock your country bumpkin white trash suburb ass out Grin
Activity: 157
I cant wait to see you in person next week my friend!
Sorry  Cupcake don't swing that way no HOMO over here ;)Who would of guessed you liked to take it in the rear and the mouth Shocked good luck getting that Help!I can just see the LONG line of people lining up right now to help you.......Yeah Right!! lol since there's no arguing nor helping with utter and complete STUPIDITY good luck with that one.. Somebody done wasted a perfectly good Butthole and put TEETH in your MOUTH Shocked..... no wonder jack won't answer your emails........ everyone can see your nonsense and FUd your spreading just like your other 11 posts SURPRISE SURPRISE Roll Eyes No one is listening to you? who in their right mind would take you seriously? You have the mentality of a 12 year old who just came out the closet Tongue
the great thing about all of this is that no matter where you are in the world .... even if in Santa Rosa,,,, the person who walks thru that door may not be who it seems like!
Time is the best cure and I have lots of it and even more it really is who you know that counts !

jay
Grow up and start being a man.
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK SOMEONE WOULD COME AND ASK A QUESTION AND RECIEVE LAME AND IGNORANT ANSWERS FROM YOU AND SIMPLY BE QUIET? SURE I COMPLAIN BUT ONLY WHEN ITS MY TURN TO COMPLAIN AND WITH A VALID COMPLAINT! YOU MIGHT WANT TO TOUCH UP YOUR READING SKILLS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR READING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU PIE HOLE AGAIN "

""OPPS YOU NEED THE LAST WORD ...... I FORGOT"""""
I ASKED A QUESTION VERY CLEARLY AND ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH IS STUPID AND SHOWING YOUR LACK OF KNOLEDGE OF HOW EVEN A COMPUTER WORKS THEN YOU STARTED ATTACKING ME AND I SIMPLY DEFEND WITH SOLID TRUTH AND EVIDENCE! BUT YOU GO RUNNING YOU FLAPPER ABOUT ALL KINDS OF INPERTAINENT STUFF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DISCUSSION AT HAND!
I CHALLENGED YOU ON YOUR OWN TURF AND YOU BACKED OUT LIKE A RAPED CHILD!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE DADDY ISSUES BY THE WAY.....
 SO ALL YOUR DOING IS SHOWING YOUR PAST!

please read my posts .....ALL OF THEM...... TAKE NOT OF THE TIME STAMPS ALSO

AND AS FOR THIS COIN

THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THE BLOCK CHAIN AND NOT ON MY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE!!!!!!!
AS OTHERS INVESTIGATED THE ISSUE WHILE YOUR RANTING  WITH A SORE ASSHOLE FROM DADDY THEY FOUND THE PROBLEM ...
THIS COIN NEEDS HELP AND ITS NOT JUST ME SAYING IT!

OK NOW YOU WILL REPLY ABOUT CHICKEN LIL OR DUMPING COINS OR SOMTHING ELSE THAT HAS NO VALUE IN THIS DISCUSSION!

IM SURE EVERYONE AWAITS YOUR PRECIOUS REPLY
CUTIEPIE  Smiley
I LOOKED YOU UP ...... YOUR KINDA CUTE....
and i gave  you the tx Id that shows and proves stake gets PAID! dumbass why would i get paid and not you? so the answer is already shown and Proving ITS YOU! and its hilarious your the only one with problems ? HAHAHA SUCKS TO BE YOU!!ROFL and judging by your posts its obviously something wrong with you? with complaining on everything shows you are a complete IDIOT with no Patience and complete lack of knowledge as every coin you touch you have a problem?Yeaaaaaah right  Roll Eyes You either got the MIDAS touch and everything you touch turns to shit? or you are the biggest Idiot or a Shill troll or 3 all the above Wink sending emails to cryptsy every 2 hours when they tell you wait 24 rofl  wow such Tool..... Such Troll ....... your pulling transaction numbers out your ass most likely gotten from who cares? Wink Nobody is BUYINg your shtick................
Pages:
Jump to: