Pages:
Author

Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread - page 8. (Read 54413 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
never

Or always and forever!

B a t t l e  C o i N !

POS that consistently pays dividends!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Guido
Getting close to 1 million battlecoins.

That is when the fun is going to begin.

Battlecoin Fighting App
Battlecoin Rewards

So many different battles coming..........

It will be $1 USD only question is when......
never
Getting close to 1 million battlecoins.

That is when the fun is going to begin.

Battlecoin Fighting App
Battlecoin Rewards

So many different battles coming..........

It will be $1 USD only question is when......
Activity: 122
I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...
WoW that's awesome man Grin What A SCORE !!!;D Good for you glad someone good got it at least you deserve it Good Job!! damn Wish I had the coin to grab that Tongue That was a score of a lifetime! That's a classic example when Short Selling GOES WRONG and bites you in the arse lol
What the hell was that dumper thinking?I think he must of been drunk and confused and HIT SELL instead of BUY Tongue
I think I know who did.

http://i58.tinypic.com/24y5t0k.jpg

More future stakes headed my way!
Anyone catch that massive DUMP on Cryptsy? WOW Shocked What a Shithead Move !! Who ever did it? YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
I ain't Panic SELLING Grin But will be PANIC BUYING Tongue Hope nobody was dumb enough to panic sell?But Looks like it Backfired!!! ROFL @ you DUMB ASS!! THAT DUMPER MUST BE KICKING HIMSELF ! WHAT A FOOL!!!!
Who took out that BUY wall? anyone want to claim?
Kudos to whoever did  Cool FUCK that DUMPER !!!Good for whoever  did you got a hell of a deal and deserve it Wink  in case anyone missed it? talking about this one
All that matters is what's at STAKE  Wink and Stake is working nice Grin
coin isn't dead... people still mine it...

no active DEV...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-battlecoin-bcx-assets-for-sale-586869

I can live with no Active Dev when I am receiving 80 stakes a day. That's right I received over 80 stakes today and they are still coming in! I don't know how he did it. But the Dev who made this coin is AWESOME!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
isn't it dead yet? Should be about time.
Activity: 19
Hi all!
new stratum  multicoin pool:
http://xguild.net/bcx/
fee: 1%
please try!
Thanks!
2 Questions

Does staking not work if the wallet is closed? My wallet was closed and the last stake I received was on 5/12  Angry

Additionally I am using the most current version and it is using a version of openSSL that is listed on the vulnerable list...can anyone confirm this and will there an updated wallet with an updated version of openSSL?

1. If the wallet is closed it can not stake, because you closed it.
2. No future releases are scheduled. No need to fix what is not broken.

1. true

a.SSL heartbleed vulnerability is not seen in your stake blocks, obviously. Its a separate issue.
      b. Although larger amounts may stake fine, this release includes broken stake rounding for small amounts therefore needs to be patched.
What do you mean by broken stake? Are you talking about the stake of the stake? I just had a problem with my wallet recently seems somehow my wallet.dat file got corrupted somehow Undecided Not sure what was the cause?If it was from upgrading from the older wallets to new wallets overtime?Or if having too many coins and too many small stakes in turn caused it too be corrupt?My wallet was almost unusable was constantly not responding and freezing up and many small stakes weren't making it to the blocks too confirm and get paid the stake showing up as mystery mark? had like a thousand stake transactions that didn't make it over the months which seemed pretty high .
 It seemed to be all small amounts that weren't making it constantly?My wallet was constantly using almost all my cpu resources freezing up my comp. It sucked so bad wallet was almost unusable and in turn couldn't move my coins out the wallet ugh so thought I would try a fresh install and transferring all my coins to a new wallet.dat file too get my wallet usable again ?The transfer seems to completely have fixed the issue as of now wallet is working perfect without using almost all my cpu resources and isn't constantly freezing and not responding like it was before?The wallet isn't staking yet so it appears something to do with staking was causing the issue?Have to wait for the coins to re stake to be sure unfortunately but should be getting all my stake all at once now at least and  hopefully issue is fixed by not having so many coins staking the stake in such small amounts Grin Was wondering maybe if that was the cause and issue I was having ? and Now just having large amounts of coin too stake will fix it as fractions of a coin won't be re staking each other constantly clogging up the network and issue shouldn't happen again because there will be no more small stake to be had?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
2. your not affected aslong you didnt enable rpcssl

Is this similar to HIV infections?
Use a fix like this Tongue

Is this similar to HIV infections?
legendary
/dev/null
2 Questions

Does staking not work if the wallet is closed? My wallet was closed and the last stake I received was on 5/12  Angry

Additionally I am using the most current version and it is using a version of openSSL that is listed on the vulnerable list...can anyone confirm this and will there an updated wallet with an updated version of openSSL?

1. true

a.SSL heartbleed vulnerability is not seen in your stake blocks, obviously. Its a separate issue.
      b. Although larger amounts may stake fine, this release includes broken stake rounding for small amounts therefore needs to be patched.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
2 Questions

Does staking not work if the wallet is closed? My wallet was closed and the last stake I received was on 5/12  Angry

1. true

To give everyone a heads up be careful buying on cryptsy the dumper just put up his own fake buy walls on cryptsy and jumped everything up hate to see people get taken like yesterdays epic bitcoin pump and dump he's trying to do the samething Roll Eyes Everything from .00000512 up too .0000576 right now is his artificial buy walls  and he'll pull them away at a opportune moment along with the price  down short selling if there is not enough low buy support to stop him!! just seen it happen and him put them all up after taking  his last sell wall @.0000504 from him and you can tell it's him or them?Very easily when you see Buy or Sell orders for 116.25 or 232.50 those have been their trademark Buy and sell orders those are them all day long so make sure you put your own buy walls low so he doesn't short sell and take advantage and take your bitcoin  from you as he will just short sell and bring the price down again and make you pay more if there isn't enough real buy support there Wink He's running out of coin to keep on reBuying though not much in circulation for him to keep short sell Buying and ReSelling like he used too...... So keep HODL!! we'll be up to the moon in no time and Stake will pay us out more in the long run Grin
holy shit! why dont you use punctuation? lots of gibberish text, unreadable Tongue
Too piss off Trolls Kiss But seriously I just wrote it quick and it wasn't a rhetorical question asking for a answer?if I cared for your opinion on anything I'd ask you Wink But anyone with a avatar like yours is obviously small minded and about as mature as a child so I will ask you nothing like I already did Tongue

I think I can sum it all up......Battlecoin = Awesomesauce!
To give everyone a heads up be careful buying on cryptsy the dumper just put up his own fake buy walls on cryptsy and jumped everything up hate to see people get taken like yesterdays epic bitcoin pump and dump he's trying to do the samething Roll Eyes Everything from .00000512 up too .0000576 right now is his artificial buy walls  and he'll pull them away at a opportune moment along with the price  down short selling if there is not enough low buy support to stop him!! just seen it happen and him put them all up after taking  his last sell wall @.0000504 from him and you can tell it's him or them?Very easily when you see Buy or Sell orders for 116.25 or 232.50 those have been their trademark Buy and sell orders those are them all day long so make sure you put your own buy walls low so he doesn't short sell and take advantage and take your bitcoin  from you as he will just short sell and bring the price down again and make you pay more if there isn't enough real buy support there Wink He's running out of coin to keep on reBuying though not much in circulation for him to keep short sell Buying and ReSelling like he used too...... So keep HODL!! we'll be up to the moon in no time and Stake will pay us out more in the long run Grin
holy shit! why dont you use punctuation? lots of gibberish text, unreadable Tongue
Too piss off Trolls Kiss But seriously I just wrote it quick and it wasn't a rhetorical question asking for a answer?if I cared for your opinion on anything I'd ask you Wink But anyone with a avatar like yours is obviously small minded and about as mature as a child so I will ask you nothing like I already did Tongue
legendary
/dev/null
To give everyone a heads up be careful buying on cryptsy the dumper just put up his own fake buy walls on cryptsy and jumped everything up hate to see people get taken like yesterdays epic bitcoin pump and dump he's trying to do the samething Roll Eyes Everything from .00000512 up too .0000576 right now is his artificial buy walls  and he'll pull them away at a opportune moment along with the price  down short selling if there is not enough low buy support to stop him!! just seen it happen and him put them all up after taking  his last sell wall @.0000504 from him and you can tell it's him or them?Very easily when you see Buy or Sell orders for 116.25 or 232.50 those have been their trademark Buy and sell orders those are them all day long so make sure you put your own buy walls low so he doesn't short sell and take advantage and take your bitcoin  from you as he will just short sell and bring the price down again and make you pay more if there isn't enough real buy support there Wink He's running out of coin to keep on reBuying though not much in circulation for him to keep short sell Buying and ReSelling like he used too...... So keep HODL!! we'll be up to the moon in no time and Stake will pay us out more in the long run Grin
Pages:
Jump to: