Pages:
Author

Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread - page 7. (Read 54413 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Um, hi guys. Show of hands who still wants this coin to live?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Is there still any point in mining battle coin?  I have a cube still kicking around and figure I'll point it at some coin to mine, trying to figure out if battle coin is it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com
BCX needs a developer.
Anyone interested taking over the project please PM me.
Including  the media assets source code twitter , and Facebook .. It is exchanged already on Cryptsy..
Activity: 206
Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com
BCX needs a developer.
Anyone interested taking over the project please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
It's not an ancient coin... but it's one that probably won't be getting any attention any time soon... unless a new dev comes along.

Anyway, PPC needs the same... console commands to stake an encrypted wallet... and they seem to do just fine.

So in this super ancient coin, I noticed there isn't a GUI icon or option in the pulldown to unlock wallet for staking? What is the console command for this? How can I set it to run continuously? Thanks Wink
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
unfortunately to do it right you need to send your coins to another wallet and not put a passphrase on it.
Activity: 82
So in this super ancient coin, I noticed there isn't a GUI icon or option in the pulldown to unlock wallet for staking? What is the console command for this? How can I set it to run continuously? Thanks Wink

walletpassphrase your_password 999999999 true
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Activity: 82
legendary
I have no problem with the wallet...

wallet not workig, not contecting!!

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
wallet not workig, not contecting!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Can we have a bounty for a new dev to take over or can we do something about this coin?
legendary
Probably not... but that doesn't mean we can't get another dev to take over or something...  I know BCX was a pump and dump coin but after the initial "racket" the coin is now pretty cheap and has a decent PoS...  so... if the wallet gets updated and becomes as useful as the other known to be good PoS coins then it can become a decent coin.

Full disclosure:  I did mine and have a little bit of coins but they were mined recently when the diff and price was/is low.

I'd be willing to contribute some BCX to a new wallet with coin control.

Will there be any wallet updates like coin control and other PoS coin feature like coin weight etc.....?

think the dev had plans on returning at sometime?
legendary
Activity: 1876

Will there be any wallet updates like coin control and other PoS coin feature like coin weight etc.....?

think the dev had plans on returning at sometime?
legendary

Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 112
With http://bcx.minebig.com/ not working, where am I supposed to mine this?
BCX will be the miner's support, mining boom struck again, mill production boom.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Could always mine at MegaMultiPool: https://www.megamultipool.com/login.php?to=/bcx/

You can also mine other SHA and Scrypt coins if you want.  Haven't mined on it in a couple months, but they always used to pay out. Never once had an issue with the site.
Activity: 213
Pages:
Jump to: