Pages:
Author

Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread - page 6. (Read 54413 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Is something wrong, I am on Coinking and it says last block found almost an hour ago, Thought it was roughly every 2 minutes ?

The last confirmed i got at coinking was at December 27th 6:52 AM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is something wrong, I am on Coinking and it says last block found almost an hour ago, Thought it was roughly every 2 minutes ?
Thanks all for the info. I was about to set up my own pool if I could not find one as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
I have this on my personal pool, but cant find any blocks lol

http://91.121.147.192

Feel free to try its 0 fees as its my own play thing lol
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
woké michel
What pool are you using, I can not find a pool that's available.
Activity: 33
I am mining BCX and all the battlecoin pools are almost exclusively generating orphan blocks. What is the reason of this problem?
Activity: 91
wow i really didn't think this coin would still be listed... I don't have any regrets but now I am a bit curious... maybe fire up a miner or 2 into it..
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
How do you lend your forging to someone else with NXT? I'd like to know. Feel free to PM me so as not to hijack this thread.

Personally, I recommend hashrate.org instead of Battlecoin.

It automatically mines for smaller cryptos, dumps them on the market and buys Nxt with them then transfers them into your Nxt wallet.  If you see the potential that POS has, it helps you put your old mining equipment to use accumulating POS coins.  Either way, helps hedge your bets regarding POS vs POW.

My money's mostly on Nxt.. best POS algorithm and will soon be 90% attack resistant.. and that's a proof of stake attack, not a proof of work attack.  Which means barely any energy is needed (Bitcoin uses more than facebook.. Nxt uses approximately 20,000 times less energy.. which translates to lower transaction fees.. which translates to more customers).  Keep in mind that Bitcoin is currently recommending a $0.50 transaction fee to make miners profitable.. they are just all mining at a loss figuring that once Bitcoin takes off that will become profit.

With Nxt, you invest as much as you'd invest into a miner into Nxt itself and you are instantly profitable.  Add in the leased forging where you lend your forging power to someone else and suddenly even customers who have $20 worth of Nxt sitting in their Nxt account can generate interest over time.  Not to mention that

Trust me.. I've researched POW and Nxt.. Nxt is going to be huge someday and everyone will be wishing they'd gotten in on it like they wish they'd bought Bitcoin early.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Have you any plan to add it to bittrex?
Activity: 39
B7zrmnSXLwrrQfWDFvpvuRx3HQYDnGY9VP
Ironic, isn't it, Smithers. This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Wish that I had more expierence in this as I would be more than happy to work with this but alas im new to all this.was and still am looking forward to this coin we have a battlefield 4 clan we just merged with a much larger clan we plan on giving away these coins as prizes and incentives and taking them as payment as well as bitcoin.Wish there was something I could do.Now I wish I had kept them all instead of selling them however I still have about 25000 of them in my moms cryptsy account ans 19500 in my account I will be holding on to them to see what develops
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Still the most profitable sha256 coin to mine on coinwarz.com
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
BCX needs a developer.
Anyone interested taking over the project please PM me.

be hard though for anyone to undertake your initial plan.....which was a damn good one that many where looking forward to.
Activity: 527
Personally, I recommend hashrate.org instead of Battlecoin.

It automatically mines for smaller cryptos, dumps them on the market and buys Nxt with them then transfers them into your Nxt wallet.  If you see the potential that POS has, it helps you put your old mining equipment to use accumulating POS coins.  Either way, helps hedge your bets regarding POS vs POW.

My money's mostly on Nxt.. best POS algorithm and will soon be 90% attack resistant.. and that's a proof of stake attack, not a proof of work attack.  Which means barely any energy is needed (Bitcoin uses more than facebook.. Nxt uses approximately 20,000 times less energy.. which translates to lower transaction fees.. which translates to more customers).  Keep in mind that Bitcoin is currently recommending a $0.50 transaction fee to make miners profitable.. they are just all mining at a loss figuring that once Bitcoin takes off that will become profit.

With Nxt, you invest as much as you'd invest into a miner into Nxt itself and you are instantly profitable.  Add in the leased forging where you lend your forging power to someone else and suddenly even customers who have $20 worth of Nxt sitting in their Nxt account can generate interest over time.  Not to mention that

Trust me.. I've researched POW and Nxt.. Nxt is going to be huge someday and everyone will be wishing they'd gotten in on it like they wish they'd bought Bitcoin early.
Activity: 84
The value of the coin would be determined by handlers..
Activity: 98
gotta love a happy ending.
Activity: 530
Hello how do i unlock the wallet?  I don't see an option to do it.  is there a command for that?
Activity: 4
Ok well I was looking into it, Alot of, "things" about BCX. but, it seems worthless... i understand it needs a dev, but even so, the original, goal, seems like a completely unattainable dream, and, what really turned me off was, "he who holds the money controls the miners"

P.S. I pointed 3 of my s3's at a BCX pool last night and turned out about 2k BCX
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Um, hi guys. Show of hands who still wants this coin to live?

I would imagine anyone that holds some of the coins, myself included, want the coin to live.
Pages:
Jump to: