Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 14. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
as an experienced trader we must be patient when we see the market is not what we expected, because being patient and continuing to set a good strategy will lead us to success
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
I do not panic but remain calm and follow the news to know the reason behind the market move. There is no need to be fretting over a situation that is normal occurrence in the  cryptocurrency market. Doing that will bring in a lot of stress and needless hypertension. When there is a dip in the market there must be a correction. Hold please people. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:34:31 AM
It is very important to be calm and composed and i don’t know what one can do otherwise.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 03:53:13 AM
Yes, calm is the main factor to help you overcome the difficult market in this period, but need to be patient, the market will recover so be sure to hold not to sell too soon the penny.
Actually it is the ability to understand the market condition that even if the price of coins is down in the market, it is not outdated and is just down due to the recession phase of the business cycle which does not last long or forever so it is not something to panic about. We have had periods of price depreciation and instability in the price in the pasts as well but eventually the market recovered in December last year.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
That’s the best strategy to be calm and HODL your coins while the whole market is in the dip. The crypto community has already proven how calm they were since the market crash last year.
Actually it is very hard for me to calm right now because i put all of my money in 2 crypto and that is with ethereum nd bitcoin and both of it now have dump there value, right now i am just hoping that it will pump again just like what happen last year.
Calming is essential if you want to invest long term in this market because it will help you make the right decision when the market fluctuates. I think that in order to be successful, investors need to have good investment psychology in order to face difficulties in this financial market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2018, 06:00:33 PM
That's true. When the market is going south, The best thing to do wouldn't be to panic and sell one's stash. That would be a wrong move. In times like that, One is better off not doing anything and keep holding. If there's available funds, it's recommended to average down in order to cut the losses. That has already proved to be a more better option in the past.
Activity: 462
August 16, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Though it's frastrating to see continusly falling but still investor have hope to see green market. Waiting for long time to see a good market. Best way to not see the market because it's very painful now
I always calm when the market falls because it is just normal that the market will be red but for sure it will always recover but it will really takes time, so all of the holders should keep there crypto and dont sell it with a cheap price.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 05:32:03 PM
You must understand the nature of the world and how good or bad it is.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 16, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
That’s the best strategy to be calm and HODL your coins while the whole market is in the dip. The crypto community has already proven how calm they were since the market crash last year.
Actually it is very hard for me to calm right now because i put all of my money in 2 crypto and that is with ethereum nd bitcoin and both of it now have dump there value, right now i am just hoping that it will pump again just like what happen last year.
Activity: 76
August 16, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
It is important to be calm when the market falls and you must relax.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
I want to stay calm and i  try not to panic till the time is right and going okay.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 16, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
Been able to control your emotions psychologically help you to stay in the market even if trades end bad. Calmness is highly needed in trading and it must go with your objectives ; if your object is a long term then when something temporary ,you won't bother much.

When the market falls, indeed the best thing to do is to keep calm and hold all your coins, and always be positive that market will rise again. If you panicked, and get carried away by your emotion, it may result to losses. So, stay calm and be patient.
The emotional control we have will determine what we will get. Emotional controls such as maintaining patience are important points in making the right decisions. panic is indeed one of the factors that can make us wrong in taking factors. in fact we should be able to make the right decision by maintaining peace. I have known digital currency for quite a long time, now I can conclude that a panic will only destroy the dreams we have. so stay away from panic, we must be able to practice the emotional condition we have and that can be done by continuing to try from failure.
Activity: 337
August 16, 2018, 08:29:19 AM
Been able to control your emotions psychologically help you to stay in the market even if trades end bad. Calmness is highly needed in trading and it must go with your objectives ; if your object is a long term then when something temporary ,you won't bother much.

When the market falls, indeed the best thing to do is to keep calm and hold all your coins, and always be positive that market will rise again. If you panicked, and get carried away by your emotion, it may result to losses. So, stay calm and be patient.
Activity: 322
August 16, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
This market in my opinion is a good time for accumulation. You should accumulate as much as possible. Accumulate here is not only have money to buy but accumulate by selling 1/2 and buy back. We can see that this market is quite strong. Typically, new ICOs on the floor, small volume should fluctuate 20-30% is absolutely possible. The trend is that if the BTC increase or decrease, ALtcoin will suffer from further decline of the market. So we will see the bottom today is the peak tomorrow. Do not be afraid to cut holes. You can take this short surfing boost for ALTCOIN and wait for a nice day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 16, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
What will you do when the market falls?
I just need to be calm, I know weak hands easily give up, they always panic when price of Bitcoin dipping, I really admire those people who believes in Blockchain, like me, I really believe in the future of Bitcoin, that's why I am holding and just to be calm at these kind of market.
Activity: 82
August 16, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
Some people wouldn't calm when the market falls especially with how worse the downtrend these days.  Some people would be panicking right now, because they are holding Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency but they can't do anything with it because how worse it is. You can't easily calm with this kind of bad news.
Do not make complications for yourself as we know that low market that took a long time to recover but that does not matter as long as we keep safe our coins then there are nothing to worry about. Try not to sell that is your best strategy in such market conditions as it is understandable that panic and emotions are not the solution in order to resolve this problem but all we need is to wait.
Activity: 630
August 16, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
Ability to be able to pull it all together when the  market plummet is not developed easily!  To become a great traders and investors,  you must firstly pass through school of hard knocks in cryptocurrency trading and investing!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 05:27:53 AM
Yes, calm is the main factor to help you overcome the difficult market in this period, but need to be patient, the market will recover so be sure to hold not to sell too soon the penny.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
yes, permit's calm down while the market falls, so it'll be true for us, due to the fact the market falls to the name of the game of success and surpass that is keeping, during this time the marketplace usually collapsed.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 16, 2018, 04:19:01 AM
Yes, this is true. There's nothing to worry when the prices fall because this is the main picture of the stockmarket. We may not see it coming but let's just hope and believe that in every fall, there's always a rise. To the moon!
Be prepared to invest in this market because you can experience a lot of fluctuations when investing. Because the cryptocurrency market is still relatively small so it is easily dominated by wealthy investors but the future of this market is still very good. I put a lot of confidence in this market in the future.
You will get experience in any market situations as it is a market full of experiences as crypto world surprised us a lot and this time it can surprise us again so why we are wasting our time.

We should look at the only benefit which is present currently by buying a lot of Bitcoins that is a benefit in the current time as well as in bull market you will see its power so do not get panic with the current situations and try to look for benefit only.
Pages:
Jump to: