Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 13. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:45:39 PM
I will never be able to calm down if the coin price at the exchange place falls because it can make me lose a lot and lose the assets that I have. I better secure assets by selling them even at low prices.
I always calm when the market is red because it is the best oppurtunity for me to buy more coins that i will hold for long term, and when the market is falling i am not worrying because it will recover again, but off course it will take long time before all the price of coins will be high again.

When the trend is negative, people are in panic form and they make many mistakes. This is the result of their fears. If they can keep calm during dump times, the things will be much easier, yet they don't understand this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
In my opinion, it's best to wait until we have a greater chance, the only goal is to make a profit. If we have extra money, we can collect coins from cheap prices and get big profits for the future. We have to be patient because the market will improve as usual later this year.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
August 17, 2018, 10:02:06 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Being calm when the market prices are dropping is the only way for you to avoid losing your investments because the market prices are always fluctuating depending on the supply and demand.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:24:55 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

You're right, but I know it's not easy for so many of us Wink
I, for one, never get too nervous just because prior to joining the crypto community I have learned my first and probably one of the most important lessons taught by an experienced trader who clearly explained the importance of not investing more than you are ready to lose. This helps me stay calm no matter what Wink
Hopefully, this helps the rest of us keep calm and do what we gotta do! Cool
Activity: 392
August 17, 2018, 07:21:53 PM
I will never be able to calm down if the coin price at the exchange place falls because it can make me lose a lot and lose the assets that I have. I better secure assets by selling them even at low prices.
I always calm when the market is red because it is the best oppurtunity for me to buy more coins that i will hold for long term, and when the market is falling i am not worrying because it will recover again, but off course it will take long time before all the price of coins will be high again.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 05:53:20 PM
Actually when the market falls and almost all coins went down then the best option is to be patient and the other best option is to pick the coins and buy more coins in the down market position so be calm and must follow these things to get the good return.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 05:03:55 PM
Just keep calm, don't panic it is normal reaction when market falls. Better things are waiting. But sometimes i'm being unreal worried about it, just emotions and its ok Smiley
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
When the market falls, don't let any other emotions like panicking and having negative thought control your decision making. Make sure to stay calm, with these emotion, you'll be able to think straight on what decisions and strategy you'll do in order to keep your investment and still make profit even if the market falls. Patience is one of the most important keys to survive and earn profit, some also uses greediness to make more money, if you have this two, you'll surely get what you wanted.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
August 17, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

As long the price not reach my stop loss, even go deeper I'll stay calm. When reach it I'll cut loss with out ask, my account, my asset, my rules, just follow the strategy. I believe calm have limit and you should have the line because if you don't you'll bankrupt like me 2 years a go. Decides and do what the best for you and accept the result.
I is always advisable to have a certain point of goal you would reach and stop to it the loss in order for you to start again an investment and to know how much you would earn at the end. Never stop thiking on improvement and changes on your chosen investment continue to start a good system of investment for the future.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
 I mean crypto currencies are liable to fall all the time and those who are holding the assets carefully in such situation are the one who are stepping forward to grab their profits from that particular coin/trade. The patience is the victory here, many people fail at it and hence only few of them are there who are actually making real money out of the crypto currency. So yeah its true that everyone should follow this strategy to make something from here.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
August 17, 2018, 12:23:07 PM
Last month I changed more than 50% of my assets into the USDT , I know patience is the key but I belive you need to do the right thing in the right time , sometimes patience makes wound worse if you don't stitch it , May be some people have ages of time but i dont , I think Hodling does not work like before and we need to be realistic sometimes , or we might get hurt for been too optimistic!
The price of Bitcoin is confusing right now, I agree that holding does not work like before, and if you feel that the price will fall, you can sell your coin, it's your choice, but what if you buy in a really high price, then the price falls, will you still sell your coin, I'm not talking about loss, I'm talking about a big loss, that's why I can say that we must be calm and patient than to suffer a miserable loss.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 17, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
Last month I changed more than 50% of my assets into the USDT , I know patience is the key but I belive you need to do the right thing in the right time , sometimes patience makes wound worse if you don't stitch it , May be some people have ages of time but i dont , I think Hodling does not work like before and we need to be realistic sometimes , or we might get hurt for been too optimistic!
Activity: 158
August 17, 2018, 12:01:48 PM
maybe I will always be positive thinking and always think that the current market situation is only temporary because everything will be back in time. never give up, always support altcoin we have, so that the future of crypto will always be there because of our support
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 17, 2018, 11:52:55 AM
Electronic market is falling, it's bad, I do not want that to happen. Because people often do not keep calm when the market falls. But the more you lose your temper, it will not solve anything but make you decide for yourself. Do not rush to sell your coins.

That's probably because of lack of information and too much expectation. People easily get in because of hype without considering the downside of it. That's why a lot get rekt and if you're new, first reaction would be to panic of course. It'll take time and experience before you can get used to this kind of volatility.
Activity: 89
August 17, 2018, 10:34:58 AM
When the market falls, I will dump many of the altcoins, because I can't accurately predict the market's movements. I prefer to convert some altcoins into bitcoin or USDT for preservation!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
Electronic market is falling, it's bad, I do not want that to happen. Because people often do not keep calm when the market falls. But the more you lose your temper, it will not solve anything but make you decide for yourself. Do not rush to sell your coins.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 17, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
When the market falls, I'm not worried, because the market is always one of the big market fluctuations, so we should try to be patient, only patient can overcome the difficult period. This towel
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
The market is down a lot of people are worried, including me, I do not have ETH but I still tremble because I do not know if the market is growing again, but I still expect on them

Best option for this sort of situation is patience. Although many of the investors are worried but this dull phase will come to an end very soon.
I have all the major currencies and I am holding them with patience because I know after some time the market will regain momentum. This year the increase in Bitcoin price is there but not as Sharp as 2017.
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
The market is down a lot of people are worried, including me, I do not have ETH but I still tremble because I do not know if the market is growing again, but I still expect on them
Activity: 350
August 17, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
I thoroughly consent to you. Try not to freeze if the market falls since market will never fall for eternity. It is only a sudden dump and you just need is to be persistence to have a decent incentive later on. I think purchasing is the most key approaches to gain great benefits if the market falls since you can win more measure of coins in a low esteem and there will be a conceivable that coin will direct more later on. Continuously control yourself in freeze offering.
Pages:
Jump to: