Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 34. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:46:43 PM
To put it simply, I keep hodling my precious altcoins because I know they are underrated Wink I have to control my emotion and get rid of negative news on crypto market Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:46:14 PM
Apart from keeping calm, it is always good to think with a cold head, usually these things usually happen, and you just have to wait for them to come up again
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:27:50 PM
Yes, it's also the thing that I'm afraid when I hold tokens, so worry about it   Shocked
Activity: 120
July 19, 2018, 09:04:26 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Everytime the market falls, its not good to do panic selling because the market will always recover so we should not be panic.. I love when a market is falling a little bit so I could buy tokens and hold it until such time that it tripled.. Thats the tactic when market falls.. Hold on and never let go.. Add your coins.
Activity: 350
July 19, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
Just remember that when there is a dip, there is always a spike. That's the very basic things that is always happening in cryptoworld. Whilst you are keeping your self calm in holding your crypto assets, it's also advisable to keep on panick buying as well. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
keeping youreslf calm and having patience is a virtue and unfourtunately sometimes it is very hard to control the panic and make bad decisions due to emotions capturing you and stoping on making logical decisions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
July 19, 2018, 07:22:59 PM
That is correct by keeping yourself or ourself calm may help to limit the loss and keep our investment and be able to earn as the price rise again. The market is not that good all the time but as we all know it will go back again and may rise anytime.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 19, 2018, 06:43:28 PM
 As what is already been observed by many, keeping oneself calm at crisis is a sign of acceptance and maturity that the market is vulnerable of falling down due to the volatility of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
When the market falls, of course, it's a normal thing we should bear in mind while engaging in business, to be calm but resolute while re-strategizing to scale through. Loss of hope or chickening out would not be the best!
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 05:43:23 PM
I've encrypted my blockfolio with 12 digits password. Now I check it only once per day (i'm too lazy to enter 12 digits) and it makes me calm =)
Activity: 159
July 19, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
Thank you for the advice but I can say that it is learnt only from experience that is happening, otherwise it is just a theory that you know and which you are not applying in your life. Because it is really emotionally hard.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 04:48:08 PM
Panic makes human take unreasonable decisions. I have experience of that. I bought some coin days back and afterwards, the price fell flat. I held and after few days, it rose the the price I Bought the coin, then I sold it off. That was out of fear... Weeks later, the price tripled. We don't need panic in Crypto market but it is part of our human nature.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
July 19, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
I believe, for what you say and it's true very appropriate with the law of bitcoin movement which is based on supply and demand (it's natural). When the market falls, I usually make purchases to add to the investment assets that I have had before, because I believe the bitcoin prices will continue to grow.

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Activity: 361
Merit: 106
July 19, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
I have a very bad experience that I shall never forget. I panicked and sold a lot of my coins when the market falls, on the bottom and then most of them have more than doubled. So now if the market falls I trying to calm down and not to do reckless things
Common cases and this is such some of us dint want to experience again well you are not just the only one that feel some nervous and panic more people are suffering on this kind of situation that most of us take this as what we have to learned for.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 03:28:55 PM
it depend how your play if u gonna long term then nothing to do, but its more complicated when someone do day trading or short term, they must make fast decision, if u have lose 5% u must to sell it and w8 next chance to trade, your asset maybe decrease but u get chance to grow your assets as fast.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
Agreed,This is best strategy to be patient when market falling,Most of people loose because they panic themselves and sell early in panic which results high loss of money. The best way to save money just calm and if you have affordability buy more because falling market is also an opportunity just need hold with patience for couple of years to maximize the profit.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
When the market falls is not necessarily the time to panic. Patience is a good attribute to imbibe here. This is also a test of character for good investments. If you'd invested well, you don't have to panic at all. Good investments bounce back quickest after a fall compared to bad eggs.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Yes, I am currently extending my patience and still trying to be calm because some of the Altcoins where I have my stakes are so down and on their red days of their market price. I just think that soon it will have it's own bull run and I just try to be positive enough since I can't do anything. I just trust the process and stay on my course.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
Yes its true we need to be calm and don't panic because we have nothing to do if the market falls, i suggest if there is money to invest then just continue to buy more coins while the price is low and hold it and when the time that the price increase and you think you can have profit then sell it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
July 19, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
I have a very bad experience that I shall never forget. I panicked and sold a lot of my coins when the market falls, on the bottom and then most of them have more than doubled. So now if the market falls I trying to calm down and not to do reckless things
Pages:
Jump to: