Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 35. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 19, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
I agree with your opinion about the strategy of staying calm to survive meakipu state of the market fall. I think it's not just ethhereum and bitcoin whose value can go up or down. I think all currencies of cryptocurrency can be like that, due to the nature of cryptocurrency fluctuations, such as waves that can rise or fall. I think the main factor is supply and demand.
maybe what I would do if the market was falling, was to buy if I had enough for capital. and hold it until market prices start to improve upwards. that way we will get results. and we buy back when the price goes back up again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 19, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
Yes true, if market down then this is a good opportunity to take the unpopular position of buying, I'm sure that successful people always do things that are not popular but it can make them successful and rich.
You're right. Up or down is an opportunity for professional investors. They are not afraid of difficulties and they like to deal with it. With professional investors always find opportunities when difficult. That is the lesson that new investors need to learn. I believe so new to conquer this market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 19, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Calm is the most appropriate thing, although I'm sure that not everyone will be able to do that easily. With calm then we have the opportunity to be able to make decisions appropriately and much better. Because when the opposite is when we experience panic then it will only make things worse, this is an emotional control that can make us get different results. Calmness will make us seize the opportunity to get satisfactory results and while a panic will only get ourselves close to a loss !!! Believe that when we are in any condition then we must always deal with it calmly !!

Market conditions are always changing and with good emotional control then we can deal with it well too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
Once you knew and learn the volatility of coins in the crypto market you won't be surprised if the price now goes up then the next day it drops. Because that's how trading business works. Whenever market price falls, staying calm and relax is the only option you've got. Don't get panic and hold some more as the bearish market starts, a bullish market follows when it ends.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 09:34:19 AM
The current market is quite scary Embarrassed We can see the dominance of Bitcoin is high, around 34%. That means if bitcoin is going up or down fast, all altcoins will dump significantly. But we have to be calm...
- Hold your current altcoins for a long-term
- Consider to DCA altcoins when bitcoin moves
- Daily trading for a small part of your money
We have had 6 months of downtrend, just need to be calm in 2-3 months more. The uptrend is coming....
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
Be calm when the market falls. I think I can do it
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
I agree with that! Market sometimes fell down,i believe that is a normal,and a part of market movements. Anyone shouldn't do panic,instead they should be thankful because every time it happen,it will be a great opportunity to everyone to buy when the price is down,and invest it even through long term investment strategy,to earn more profits in a right time of selling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
July 19, 2018, 08:51:11 AM
The best thing to do is follow the charts and see when the next breakout will begin. According to several readings the next bull run will begin very soon, so stay calm for a few weeks more and you will see a lot more green
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 19, 2018, 08:01:04 AM
Yes true, if market down then this is a good opportunity to take the unpopular position of buying, I'm sure that successful people always do things that are not popular but it can make them successful and rich.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
July 19, 2018, 07:22:49 AM
This is one of the best strategies in this market. One needs to buy more tokens during this bear market to give a good chance of making good profits in the bull market
That is right and what else can you do? No other choice is left if you do not follow this strategy. The red market is one most dangerous market for it targets your emotions because of the falling prices and you would have to either sell low or hold.

Selling low actually does not earn you the profit you want and might even cost you as well. Thus hold calm is the only good way to tackle the red market.
Activity: 12
July 19, 2018, 06:44:41 AM
I always get the psychology can take all at any time when the coal in this market
Always remain calm in all cases, that's the best problem solving
I think the best strategy is to forget about your coins for some time and don’t look the price no matter how much time passes. By this way you can survive in hard times. Current situation of the market is from more than three months and don’t know how much time it will take more to grow again, but cool investors will keep their coins for long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Yes. Whatever you told above now its happend. So  we are on same page. Suddenly huge spike in bitcoin price. Still i am expecting more. So as you told be calm when the market falls
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 18, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Aside from being patient. Keep calm is also one of the key in making right decision. These two "patient" and "calm" are very important. A must have for a person engaged in crypto currency. Patient waiting for rise and keep calm when there is price fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:28:59 AM
That is the right thing to do when the market is falling. Don't panic because you can make some bad decisions when you are in panic mode. But we cannot blame those people who panic. Maybe yhey just want some of their money back.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 18, 2018, 08:22:18 AM
It is easy to that stay calm when the market falls. But the truth is there are allot of people here who say don't panic but even them panic also.
Activity: 274
July 18, 2018, 08:08:05 AM
It is logically but I can say that is not so easy to do that practically, because when you're losing your money that often was earned in a hard and intense job, you just cannot stay calm and thinking out whatever.
Activity: 75
July 18, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
I currently only believe when the accident came, I will sell some of my tokens and I will hold some of my tokens. Accidents will make some users sell their tokens and will affect the market situation. Due to the huge cost they have to finish so they can not blame they have to settle the bill or anything in their life.
Yeah forget about your holding in time of dumps. Don’t even think of selling your coins for low price, otherwise it will mean that you lost your money by yourself. Selling in worst situations is the worst decision. Be cool and don’t be panic about the dip in the price. This situation will not last for long and will soon change in good situation in the future.
Activity: 476
July 17, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
It is much better to get calm than to get panic and be stressed so much with the current state of the market. Because if you did that, you will only get nothing but the negative emotion and it will make you also sell your tokens. Be calm and try to do other activities other than checking prices every minute.
Activity: 129
July 17, 2018, 10:23:22 PM
I smoke a lot bro. It always stresses me out as hell. Sometimes I have to do the work that lonely men usually do privately in there room: crying
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Calming is the key to keeping you profitable in the future. Many people have lost their temper and sold all the altcoin out of their purse since they regretted the latter. If that moment is not rushed they have become richer in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: