Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 33. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

what I do when the market is falling is to buy coins as much as my capital, because buying a coin when the market is falling will give me a lot of profit if the price starts to rise again ...
but if the market falls and I have a lot of coins then what I do is hodl until the price goes up back ...
Activity: 365
July 20, 2018, 07:17:34 AM
Generally there is always rise and fall in any market including cryptocurrency market. It always good to keep calm if it happen in such a way that does not favour you. Market may fall today and may tomorrow it will rise no one know but certainly is like that. We should be courageous if there is fall in market because it does not last forever.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
Being calm when the market falls (especially, when it lasts months... ARGH!) is by no means easy, but look at it this way. The market went down, but hey, you're still alive and kicking. Hopefully, you didn't put all your eggs in the same basket, did you? So you have something to live on. That's what I say to myself whenever anything happens because it isn't the market that should scare you, I say, it's the panic that may come from my negative emotions and lead to a big error I will regret...
When I think of it, it helps, but it might not work for everyone, so find your own ways. If mine proves to be good for you, I'm happy Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 06:16:14 AM
Is that what we must have to do than of complaining and shouting that they are losing. It could not help us actually, it only create panic into the others specially those persons that new in this field. And those people having a big mount surely never wins and might surrender.
Whenever the market falls do not think for selling and do not think for making quick actions because it is the act of devil to act rapidly. Now the market rate of the Bitcoin has increased a little so this is the time to sell out your coins if you want profit for yourself. On the other hand if you want to make profit for all of us then do not sell out and my request to all of us that do not sell rapidly but wait for the market to rise and cross the minimum price of 10k dollar.

Yeah that's right and if you think that you are getting panic everytime you see the market falling down then don't look on it. Just focus on other activity and go back if you think you can handle your emotion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
July 20, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
Is that what we must have to do than of complaining and shouting that they are losing. It could not help us actually, it only create panic into the others specially those persons that new in this field. And those people having a big mount surely never wins and might surrender.
Whenever the market falls do not think for selling and do not think for making quick actions because it is the act of devil to act rapidly. Now the market rate of the Bitcoin has increased a little so this is the time to sell out your coins if you want profit for yourself. On the other hand if you want to make profit for all of us then do not sell out and my request to all of us that do not sell rapidly but wait for the market to rise and cross the minimum price of 10k dollar.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 20, 2018, 05:22:06 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

Instead of panic selling, I'll stay calm and wait for the market to increase because I believe It will recover, once their problems will be solve. Like bitcoin, Its good for long-term period, so whatever's some correction of Its price In day by day, we are not affected, since we are just wait for long term period.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
July 20, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
Oh yeah very well said. Just be calm and wait for the coin to go up and fly to the moon. Every coin has its own timing and you just need to wait for that time.
It is normal; nobody will sell his coins in bad situations. It is not sensible to lose your money because you are emotional and cannot wait for more time. If you want to make money from bitcoin you will have to bear this situation and wait for more time otherwise crypto business is not for you and you cannot make profits from it. Patient and courage is important.
That is the right thing when we understand the conditions and situations. With calm then we can also make the best decision.
Conversely, the panic will only make us have a mistake in making decisions.
Calm is a mandatory and calm thing will usually get better as we have more and more experience.
Experience and calm will train ourselves to be able to make the best decisions.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
Hello!
What if the market suddenly drops?
I advise you to calm down and you should do something for your transaction, you need more time to be prepared for all aspects of the transaction better.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 04:13:52 AM
Oh yeah very well said. Just be calm and wait for the coin to go up and fly to the moon. Every coin has its own timing and you just need to wait for that time.
It is normal; nobody will sell his coins in bad situations. It is not sensible to lose your money because you are emotional and cannot wait for more time. If you want to make money from bitcoin you will have to bear this situation and wait for more time otherwise crypto business is not for you and you cannot make profits from it. Patient and courage is important.
Activity: 280
July 20, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
Agreed.
No trading strategy will remain constant, time will come that the
market will be unpredictable, so as a trader we must be flexible.
quick to adapt in any kind of market behavior.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 01:36:22 AM
I've encrypted my blockfolio with 12 digits password. Now I check it only once per day (i'm too lazy to enter 12 digits) and it makes me calm =)
Haha, when the market was bullish on december and january im always checking my blockfolio every few hours, but now i only check it 3-5 times a week.
The market was very boring until the recent squeeze.
Activity: 322
July 20, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

Being calm when the market price is dropping is the best thing you can do because most of the traders are actually panicking or cannot handle the heat and from there they sell their coins at the lowest place which makes the price to drop even more.
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 01:24:22 AM
It is good to be patience when the market fall i have never sell my coins when the market falls and if the market down some time in the future the prices recover so we have not to use things in hurry and be calm when the market show a change.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 01:07:47 AM
Being calm when market falls is not really a thing an investor losing money would like to hear, most especially when he/she has huge funds invested in it. But be it as it may, it is actually the best trait to have at those times and waiting in anticipation that the market comes back up.
Activity: 128
July 20, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
I agree with you.  In times of fall just remain calm and consider hodling because it will rise again. I remember when i was hodling btc after i sold my taken i got panicked when the value is slowly getting low but instead of selling it i kept it on hodl. Then luckily btc price rise again.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2018, 12:49:40 AM
If you're only investment is bitcoin then you have nothing to worry about because it could spike again after a few months so you shouldn't stress about it.  When it comes to other altcoins especially for those not so popular coins we tend to panic because we are uncertain on how long can it last.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 12:12:17 AM

Altcoins have fallen considerably as I think the bitcoin has just risen and has now risen in price even if it's a little bit but now the prices of altcoins are still down while you review it now in markets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

You can not calm down when the price of altcoins and tokens falls as I think you sell it right away because the price is still falling because I know that there is really a chance that the price will increase is bitcoin.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

Yes , being calm when the market prices are dropping is the right thing to do because when the market is currently falling, people tend to sell their coins at the lowest price which make them lose a huge amount of their investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

I agree with you, do not panic when the price drops dramatically because it is an opportunity that we can use to buy more. Of course we also still have to choose a good coin for us to hold or transact correctly
Pages:
Jump to: