Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful of strange projects - page 15. (Read 56783 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 05, 2019, 03:48:31 AM
I am not desperate to participate in these scams and the ones that do airdrops, just to hack your wallet and seal all your coins and stuff. I prefer to work only with legitimate and projects I feel very safe with and now am not making the same mistake again to leave everything in crypto currencies. I now try to take home a weekly wage for myself and my family and if there is anything else at the end of the day left, then I will invest in some good crypto currency or project I think will do well which is backed by a solid team that I see is very active. I will be very engaged in a project if I like it and will always keep abreast of the news etc. I do not trust these anonymous dev projects any more.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
February 05, 2019, 03:42:49 AM
Agree, last year so many such crap tokens, and the funny thing is that some but these tokens and lose money eventually.
Until now, unclear project projects actually continue to exist and they change patterns and concepts. we really have to be careful about this, don't be fooled
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
February 05, 2019, 03:40:39 AM
Good list of fake projects and the rest are wavex and etcv but etcv already scam exist ,I'm just sorry for newbies they are the ones falling victim for this scams
At this stage, I find it more interesting to buy cheap coins that are already in the market that participate in ICO.
The purpose to participate in ICO is to buy coin at its initial price but there are a lot of coins in the market that are now selling below ICO price
and you can be sure that they are not scams, price was just an effect of the bear market.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 03:15:54 AM
There ate lots of projects outside now, most of them are fraudulent ones. Some will even roll out airdrops in order to gather some confidential information thereby defrauding them. Some projects cloned the names of some already established and popular coins to deceive people. We have to be very careful before investing in any project. Let's embark on thorough investigation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 05, 2019, 02:46:20 AM
Good list of fake projects and the rest are wavex and etcv but etcv already scam exist ,I'm just sorry for newbies they are the ones falling victim for this scams
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 05, 2019, 02:41:29 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
All tokens should be perceived this way, and then look at their advantages and capabilities. Now there are no original ideas, many competitors in one area, and forks, on the contrary, do not increase interest in the coin, but reduce capitalization and demand. Every step of the trap and risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
February 05, 2019, 02:37:57 AM
Yes those scam developers pretend to create those projects as if they are forks but this ones are still easier to detect ,the hardest ones are ICO scams
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 05, 2019, 12:51:49 AM
Agree, last year so many such crap tokens, and the funny thing is that some invest in these tokens and lose money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 12:17:43 AM
Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Of course, now the situation on the crypto market has deteriorated significantly. Therefore, in any case, you must be especially careful when choosing a suitable project to minimize the risk of fraud. But now you can find promising projects, you just need to be especially careful about the choice.
Activity: 574
February 03, 2019, 05:44:03 PM
The advice is more for beginners who have decided to invest in cryptocurrencies and see a similar choice. I do not understand why these coins are still there
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
February 03, 2019, 04:45:24 PM
Yes, we should be very careful of shaddy projects that fail to reveal information about their team members and advisors. Anyone who hides under anonymity and ask people to contribute money in an ICO will likely have ulterior motives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
February 03, 2019, 04:12:18 PM
You are right. I don't know why people invest in these projects, everyone knows these are surely scam but still some investors never stopped investing there. I have been seeing these classic, lite, lite gold, diamond projects are coming continuously since 2017, and most of them came from Airdrop campaigns. Though they are stopped coming because of the bear crypto market, and people should be careful about those shitty projects.
Activity: 364
February 03, 2019, 04:05:11 PM
Unfortunately, there are too much scam projects on the market at this moment. Only with a deep research you will be able to avoid participating or promoting such ICOs. Invest some time and make a deep research.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
February 03, 2019, 03:55:39 PM
Always take some time to analyze the projects. As a general rule you should always be careful in cryptocurrency market. The scammers are very professional with anything like a good looking website etc. Better to discuss first the project here in the bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 03, 2019, 03:47:39 PM
Recently, when the Hardfork Constantinople approached yesterday, many scam projects used the hardfork to deceive many people. Fortunately, the Scam Accusations thread had already provided an explanation of the fake hardfork so they could anticipate from the scam
Activity: 280
yamzu
February 03, 2019, 02:57:21 PM
ICOs have so many scam projects now. It is good way to earn good count of money from investors and bounty campaign and stop any action after bounty campaign end.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2019, 02:31:00 PM

Yeah, there are all sorts of scams out there just trying to get our money. So before investing our hard earned money or time (with doing bounty campaigns) we really should do a deep research about project, and if something feels scammy well, then it probably is. Especially now, seems like crypto space became very toxic, so be very cautious.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
February 03, 2019, 02:29:17 PM

Scammers are progressing. Old ways no longer bring money. I would be glad if it was more often covered. Since this will allow us to protect ourselves.
ICO projects have attracted and will attract fraudsters because they allow anyone to collect millions of money. In principle, any ICO project can be classified as a strange project. Now practically every even very promising project can turn out to be fraudulent. Documents scammers have already learned how to create good. To drastically reduce the level of fraud in ICO projects, it seems that only government regulation of ICO activities can help us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 03, 2019, 02:19:40 PM
There are so many fakes projects that has taken over the crypto sphere, we need to be very careful else we will fall victim of these projects.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 02:11:55 PM
i agree, there are so many scams project recently named after popular altcoins recently, and with many sophisticated fake projects, we can not easily find a scam project anymore, so when you meet a project with so familiar name, then becareful before invest unless their has been confirmations from other professionals.
Pages:
Jump to: