Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient, don't get discouraged. - page 2. (Read 1821 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 421
May 25, 2023, 11:01:57 AM
Truly it pays to be patient. Like the sayings that says "patience is a virtue" indeed it is a virtue and it pays off. You see not every individual has that patience in them. Some are  too quick to arrive at the top and that has made them to loose their spot at the beginning but  they forget in Life, building up is a gradual process that requires consistentcy, commitment and perseverance to attain to where they dream of being.
OP I think this advise of yours is very encouraging and welcoming.

I just believe every one who sees it does the needful and act accordingly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
May 25, 2023, 04:42:22 AM
Terima kasih.. telah memotivasi para pemula disini.. saya sebagai pemula yang masih belajar dan berusaha untuk bisa memahami dan mengerti tentang crypto atau bitcoin disini. Sebenernya saya masih ragu ragu apakah saya nanti mampu bisa aktif diforum ini.. tapi setelah melihat post agan ini.. saya  berusaha tidak berkecil hati dan terus belajar agar lebih maju.. yang terpenting saya harus bersabar, belajar, dan berusaha
Don't use your local language here because this is a global space where it is more mandatory to use English so you can have good discussions using English. And one more thing, it seems you also need to read this topic Newbies - Read before posting before making more posts because anyone here is highly encouraged to make better posts which of course after reading more things many people need. Including yourself and I hope you find it very enjoyable to be on this forum a little longer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 418
May 24, 2023, 09:43:24 PM
Honestly speaking, when you lose patience, frustration comes in play and negative things will hijack your attention by then you have already lose focus on getting to your goal. Whenever you're getting to that point of being discouraged is best to keep a record of how far you have gone and by so doing it will keep you focus and motivated to continue pushing forward no matter how much you being discouraged.
Patience is simply not about waiting, it's waiting with purpose.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
May 24, 2023, 12:36:04 PM
Many newbies believe that the purpose of joining a forum is to make money, which is why they become discouraged. However, forums are not places where you can simply walk in and get what you want; rather, you must learn before you know what you want to know. Additionally, joining a forum if you are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency may make you feel as though your participation is pointless.

And sometimes what is part of the main problem is that they are active in dealing with forums, in the sense that they sometimes don't pay attention to the important part, even we think this is very important, and to be honest, expecting to get money in a short time on forums is not an efficient thing they think, because this completely they should study thoroughly at least about the forum and its real purpose in the forum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
May 24, 2023, 09:02:15 AM
As a newbie in a forum as this the first thing to do is learn, probably from old forum members or read comments on topics so as to gain further knowledge of what you're doing ,you also ought to know that the forum is not a get rich quick scheme, so be patient and learn, there's a saying that patience is a virtue and also we learn to earn, if you're having difficulties or challenges you could seek help or ideas from high ranking forum members, so as to encourage you on what to do to face the challenges ahead.
Activity: 100
Merit: 4
May 22, 2023, 04:13:41 AM
If your being in this forum is to gain merit so you can earn money in the signature campaign then you totally getting it wrong. This forum solely aim is to enlighten you more about crypto currency and bitcoin, and also guide you on how to invest your funds in the crypto world. There are alot to learn in this forum than just ranking up and earning money.

Many newbies believe that the purpose of joining a forum is to make money, which is why they become discouraged. However, forums are not places where you can simply walk in and get what you want; rather, you must learn before you know what you want to know. Additionally, joining a forum if you are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency may make you feel as though your participation is pointless.
I'm not saying this to brag about my rank; rather, I'm offering it as advice to any newbie to stop thinking of forums as places where people go to make quick money. If you do, you'll feel disheartened and start acting greedy toward other things.

I might be the most patient newbie for now, because I don't even understand yet how they earn here, not to talk more of how to get merit or rank up from what I have observed.
Am just wanting to learn on the crypto subject and see if I can make some passive income with skills I intend to gain here. My motivation to learn doesn't even make me think of being discouraged because I simply have faith and believe in the best outcome.
It is not bad to want to make money here too, because if it pays, Bitcoin will keep getting bigger and innovate to accommodate the new earners and as such more businesses will like to advertise here too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 302
May 22, 2023, 02:18:41 AM
If your being in this forum is to gain merit so you can earn money in the signature campaign then you totally getting it wrong. This forum solely aim is to enlighten you more about crypto currency and bitcoin, and also guide you on how to invest your funds in the crypto world. There are alot to learn in this forum than just ranking up and earning money.

I'm not saying this to brag about my rank; rather, I'm offering it as advice to any newbie to stop thinking of forums as places where people go to make quick money. If you do, you'll feel disheartened and start acting greedy toward other things.

Activity: 546
Merit: 418
May 21, 2023, 10:21:29 PM
I am not going to deceive myself, the truth is always a pain to swallow and digest, the main reason why everyone wants to get merit and rank up fast is because of money, we want to share our opinions and ideas and make money in the process, everyone knows this but many don't want to admit it, I am a full member and I can promote a project that pays me in Bitcoin, that's good enough for me and that's the bitter truth.

Beginners must have heard from friends that they can make money online by contributing to this forum, that's why they are in rush but you really can't get anywhere if you are rushing, I don't think that anything reasonable will come from someone who is in rush, you will end up spamming the forum.  

I agree with you because if there's not in store in this Forum I don't think we'd have as large number of users here, but being patient pays a lot. Lemme use ME for instance, while I was a MEMBER I do pray to be a Full Member some day like others at least, the merit is the only way, it stopped coming when I was almost getting to my target (Full Member). I waited, even tried dropping PM to some higher ranked members to check my posts if there's any that's kind of interesting, I don't know who's who but I did what I have to do, I was even laughed at even till now and I almost stopped using the Forum but I never let that discourage me with the help of encouraged words from friends. Everybody knows why we here but that doesn't mean you have to break the rules and regulations because you chasing something, I think I messed up but not anymore.
To cut it short, conditions at which we find ourselves can make us do things we least expected, you can as well rush into something that would cost you more, life is all about being patient.
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
April 10, 2023, 09:23:39 AM
Very nice reminder for newbies, I think as a novice it's very important to understand that every forum has certain standards and requirements that must be met to get noticed or rewarded.  Don't feel bad or frustrated if a post doesn't get attention, as this could be an opportunity for them to learn and improve their skills. 

In some cases, it may take time to build reputation and trust among forum members, but with consistency and a commitment to learning forum rules and etiquette, a novice can increase their chances of becoming a successful forum member.  Don't give up and keep learning and contributing positively, because in this way, they can improve their skills and achieve goals in the forum.

Because Being a successful forum member is not only about earning merit or increasing rankings, but also about making a positive contribution and understanding the rules and functions of the forum itself.  As a beginner, focus on learning and understanding the topics covered in the forums, and ask relevant questions if they need help or want to deepen their understanding.  In this way, they can build a good reputation and get proper recognition for their contributions in the forum.  So, remember that patience and dedication is the key to success on the bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 10, 2023, 08:36:13 AM
I am not going to deceive myself, the truth is always a pain to swallow and digest, the main reason why everyone wants to get merit and rank up fast is because of money, we want to share our opinions and ideas and make money in the process, everyone knows this but many don't want to admit it, I am a full member and I can promote a project that pays me in Bitcoin, that's good enough for me and that's the bitter truth.

Beginners must have heard from friends that they can make money online by contributing to this forum, that's why they are in rush but you really can't get anywhere if you are rushing, I don't think that anything reasonable will come from someone who is in rush, you will end up spamming the forum.  
Activity: 126
Merit: 22
April 09, 2023, 04:03:16 PM
This is a good encouragement to the forum members I think I would say patience is the best way of achieving the best price in life also discouragement deprives us of our confidence so I think it is better to be patient in all we do even the best investors and entrepreneurs are very interested in being patient till they get a better  result

Yes, patience is good for forum members specially to those newbie example is the newbie who want to get merit fast, if you can't wait to get merit this forum is not for you, this forum is all about consistency, patience, hardworking, and also helpful in this community. If you follow this you will achieve your goals no matter what, just be patient all the time and something good will happen to you

It doesn't seem right if beginners instill the thought of wanting to get merit quickly. Yes, even though to be honest, we really need merit to move up in rankings.
But if indeed our contribution is good and useful for other members, the merit will be given to us automatically without us asking and not expecting it.
Other people's assessment of our posts or comments is relative and unpredictable. All we do is have to continue to contribute according to our abilities and knowledge.
Don't be disappointed and give up if our posts or comments are not given merit by other members or even deleted by moderators.
But if you want, we can also propose our posts or comments in several threads that are made to help beginners to rank up.
The most important thing is that we do our best, always be patient, consistent and increase our knowledge.

Whatever we do, patience, consistency and trying hard is necessary so that we can grow and be better.
To be honest, I feel that sometimes this forum is like a reflection of family. If a beginner like me makes a mistake or does something that is not appropriate, there will surely be other members who will remind us in their own way.
Either it reminds us with firm criticism and some reminds us with good explanations like what OP did.
I just realized this because I've been sick for a few weeks and I insisted on opening my laptop wanting to just play games and check this forum because I'm tired of doing nothing in bed, but my brother forbids it and reminds me to prioritize health first.
I remember and feel this is exactly what the members of this forum do when giving advice to beginners like me.
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
April 09, 2023, 01:22:59 PM
This is a good encouragement to the forum members I think I would say patience is the best way of achieving the best price in life also discouragement deprives us of our confidence so I think it is better to be patient in all we do even the best investors and entrepreneurs are very interested in being patient till they get a better  result

Yes, patience is good for forum members specially to those newbie example is the newbie who want to get merit fast, if you can't wait to get merit this forum is not for you, this forum is all about consistency, patience, hardworking, and also helpful in this community. If you follow this you will achieve your goals no matter what, just be patient all the time and something good will happen to you
Activity: 434
Merit: 118
Wonder working God
April 09, 2023, 06:31:04 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
February 14, 2023, 11:09:45 AM
Bitcoin has taught us so many lessons,and we have learnt that there is need to be patient in life,if it isn't going well now,does not mean it will not go well again,It just requires patience and a long time to wait before it materialises.Life is stage by stage,and when you enter into the crypto world,you will know that it's not good to rush,its always good to exercise patience while holding untill your investments yields a greater result.
But I have noticed that so many person's gets discouraged along the line,we don't need to conclude yet,untill it gets to the final stage.The end might be fruitful, therefore,patience is a virtue that we must learn.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
February 14, 2023, 09:09:51 AM
Thank you for your encouragement, it's as if you are talking to me alone, it's not really been easy for me, most times my post gets deleted by moderator, most times I post something I think it's meaningful enough that might warrant me having new merit, but I won't be merited, on my quiet time I go through people's profile to see their ranks, their activities and merits, I smile and sometimes wish it was my profile, but I still know with hard work,consistency on the forum and meaning contributions I will grow from newbie to higher ranks with more merits and activities..

So I'm not given up, I will be patient till I achieve a greater heights here, thanks for all your encouragements, I'm humbled 🙏

Am touched by your comment. Sometimes we envy others for the right reasons and for what they have been able to achieve. That is not a bad thing to desire provided we also work ahead to make it work out for us. Do not give up on your dream of rising and going through the ranks. Be patient, consistent and focused and you can achieve it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
February 13, 2023, 08:45:24 PM
good advice and a lot of benefits especially for beginners like me. and indeed a lot of people who do not rank up then leave the forum,
but in my opinion we shouldn't think too much about rankings because the most important thing is the good quality of our discussions. because our goal in joining here is not to rank up but to seek knowledge and add insight about bitcoin, altcoins and others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 76
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 12, 2023, 03:41:02 AM
Thank you for your encouragement, it's as if you are talking to me alone, it's not really been easy for me, most times my post gets deleted by moderator, most times I post something I think it's meaningful enough that might warrant me having new merit, but I won't be merited, on my quiet time I go through people's profile to see their ranks, their activities and merits, I smile and sometimes wish it was my profile, but I still know with hard work,consistency on the forum and meaning contributions I will grow from newbie to higher ranks with more merits and activities..

So I'm not given up, I will be patient till I achieve a greater heights here, thanks for all your encouragements, I'm humbled 🙏
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
February 11, 2023, 06:29:35 PM
Though some newbies still don't really understand why they're in these forum some think been in these is to make money and other things.
Not knowing that these forum is made learning and teaching about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and to grow your account by providing good content.
But first thing I learnt here is what make most newbies giving up is earning of merit, when they see that there not getting merit and they're  posting or replying posts they get discouraged. But with time and patient we will grow and rank up.
There is time for everything,and as far as this forum is concerned,everything follows a step by step process,and those processes must be undergone before things will work fine and to your expectations.Patince is very important in this forum.As a newbie,don't expect to be on thesame page with members or full members because before they got to that rank,they passed through some stress,making and constructing quality and meaningful post that made them get to their present rank.Thesame thing applies in holding,you must exercise enough patience,and wait for a long period of time before getting what you expect.Patience is one of the most important virtue in this forum,and in Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
February 11, 2023, 03:52:41 PM
Though some newbies still don't really understand why they're in these forum some think been in these is to make money and other things.
Not knowing that these forum is made learning and teaching about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and to grow your account by providing good content.
But first thing I learnt here is what make most newbies giving up is earning of merit, when they see that there not getting merit and they're  posting or replying posts they get discouraged. But with time and patient we will grow and rank up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
January 06, 2023, 01:54:01 AM
If newbies can start reading what people that are posting good on this forum are posting, if they read more than just spamming, they will rank up. They should know that this forum is not about ranking up, it is about having passion about about what they are discussing on this forum. The passion starts from knowing what people that are posting good on this forum are communicating, knowing what they are posting is making you to become part of them.

I agree with this! That's why as a newbie, they should know their responsibility, not to spam contents. Always make sure to post appropriate and useful content so that you can grow up your account in this forum. Good quality content also helps to grow the community more effective and efficient especially for those who want to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: