Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient, don't get discouraged. - page 4. (Read 1821 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
November 02, 2022, 01:16:03 AM

-If it is taking you very long to increase in ranks and you almost feel like it will not be possible anytime soon, don't get discouraged, you will get there.

The problem with this is that some newbies want to get ranked up fast because they want to join signature campaigns. I remember before that this merit system is not yet implemented; a lot of newbies can rank up easily and fast, but the problem is that there are a lot of spam replies on the thread. I like your advice because it can boost their morale about continuing in the forum, but as of now, if you are starting as a newbie, it is very difficult, mostly if you have zero knowledge at all, but you can read a lot of topics here and you can get a lesson from it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
November 01, 2022, 09:33:24 AM
Newcomers will go up the ranks if they can read more than just spam and start reading what good posters on this topic are posting. They should be aware that participating passionately in the forum discussions is more important than ranking higher. The passion begins with understanding the communication of those who contribute well to this site; understanding what they say causes you to identify with them.

It's still up to them if they have the curiosity to know more about this forum and what good can it do aside from getting the desired ranks and getting paid weekly. Navigating from discussions to discussions will help them learn the basics about this forum and get some information that could be useful for themselves to grow while also getting themselves informed from outside sources to know if they're reading the right things. But if there's no curiosity and passion then I'm afraid that giving advice won't do any good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 544
October 31, 2022, 05:28:33 PM
Often times here, some new forum users have been unable to develop consistency in their contributions here mainly as a result of frustration. They abandon their accounts here before they can get their footing and become an important contributor to various discussion.

-Even if your contribution get deleted and you get criticism for your point of view, don't get discouraged, work on yourself to be better, but still remain yourself.

-If it is taking you very long to increase in ranks and you almost feel like it will not be possible anytime soon, don't get discouraged, you will get there.

Literally, patient is one of the keys ways to becoming successful in this forum, another key thing to becoming successful here is to develop yourself in one or two more areas of things pataining Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, one can learn trading or any other thing in crypto because the crypto space is vast and there a lot of things one can learn, therefore fine one thing learn, research and specialize in that angle,  from there the member will have something to offer the forum. Remember You can't give what you don't have.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 31, 2022, 09:51:18 AM
I will always term it to be a cause of impatient, lack of faith and failure to utilize a best given opportunities they found out there, I believe most of the newbies are very lazy and weak to post or find something more creative to do than just asking about how to rank up.
As a newbie they can locate their areas of study's here in the forum and start contributing effectively while they keep reading other things around the forum instead of asking questions of ranking up.
That is the truth. It is impatient that is making some newbies to run away, but to some extent I would not blame them, because at that stage of the newbie is a real newbie, my brother there is nothing to write about, the brain is empty. But there are some newbies that have already gotten the knowledge before coming to the forum so they know what they are doing compare to the opposite. But any how if the person is educated, he or she must have knowledge in a particular board and he or she can contribute meaningfully on the board he or she has knowledge of. From there the person should also read other boards articles to know more and get more information on the boards. As you have said, must of them are lazy to write.
Activity: 476
Merit: 60
October 30, 2022, 11:28:49 PM
good topic, indeed as a beginner will certainly feel the obstacles and heavy burdens. but with time we will walk towards success and freedom. because to go up there must be stages. So don't despair for beginners. because everything here is in particular, legends, heroes and so on. they also struggled from the start and tasted bitter first.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 30, 2022, 07:07:19 PM
Newcomers will go up the ranks if they can read more than just spam and start reading what good posters on this topic are posting. They should be aware that participating passionately in the forum discussions is more important than ranking higher. The passion begins with understanding the communication of those who contribute well to this site; understanding what they say causes you to identify with them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
October 29, 2022, 10:06:45 AM
I will always term it to be a cause of impatient, lack of faith and failure to utilize a best given opportunities they found out there, I believe most of the newbies are very lazy and weak to post or find something more creative to do than just asking about how to rank up.
As a newbie they can locate their areas of study's here in the forum and start contributing effectively while they keep reading other things around the forum instead of asking questions of ranking up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
October 28, 2022, 07:12:30 AM

I never underestimate anyone who is willing to learn and struggle to position himself or herself as a useful user on the forum. You and other users have the same opportunity to grow, but I really have to say that the results may not be the same. Consistency, initial goals, habits and your abilities will determine the results. So trying your best is important, but I don't think you will achieve it without a lot of effort and hard work.

It took me more than 4 years to reach Legendary, but you might be faster if your skills and knowledge are better than mine. So it's good when you are able to maintain your motivation and consistency, it will definitely get you in front of a lot of other users.
Every journey can't be the Same, some can be rough and some can be smooth , what matter most is never to give up in learning.  In learning their is alway an improvement as far as one is making effort to get knowledge. If the journey may seems slow and rough the only way forward is to keep on learning.  When people are focused, consistent in learning their is always a different. Effort in learning is always productive as far as there is no discouragement.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
October 28, 2022, 04:27:01 AM
I never underestimate anyone who is willing to learn and struggle to position himself or herself as a useful user on the forum. You and other users have the same opportunity to grow, but I really have to say that the results may not be the same. Consistency, initial goals, habits and your abilities will determine the results. So trying your best is important, but I don't think you will achieve it without a lot of effort and hard work.

It took me more than 4 years to reach Legendary, but you might be faster if your skills and knowledge are better than mine. So it's good when you are able to maintain your motivation and consistency, it will definitely get you in front of a lot of other users.

Each member will advance differently, everything will depend on the time devoted to the forum, knowledge and sense of humor, I'm joking. Wink The most important thing in this is not to make too high expectations, treat it easier, and then the result will come. I mean don't expect quick results and don't get discouraged if things go too slowly. Sometimes it happens that you need to take a break in order to continue moving on, this is normal, the most important thing is to keep moving.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
October 27, 2022, 11:29:49 AM
that's why I don't stop here, even though I'm still a beginner and often my posts may not be of high quality, but I will continue to develop my knowledge and will continue to advance to achieve the goal.

Activity: 616
Merit: 291
October 27, 2022, 02:24:25 AM
that's why I don't stop here, even though I'm still a beginner and often my posts may not be of high quality, but I will continue to develop my knowledge and will continue to advance to achieve the goal.

beginners come on.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
Often times here, some new forum users have been unable to develop consistency in their contributions here mainly as a result of frustration. They abandon their accounts here before they can get their footing and become an important contributor to various discussions, how sad Embarrassed...and how we other forum users have missed out on another maybe perhaps golden perspective.

This is a wake up call to newbies especially, and all those who are considering quitting forum.

-Your opinions are valid and we want you to stay. Big things always start small, don't get discouraged because there seems to be no attention on your post and no merits given regardless of your activity.

-Even if your contribution get deleted and you get criticism for your point of view, don't get discouraged, work on yourself to be better, but still remain yourself.

It is okay to take some time off, but please do not cut us off from your perhaps golden contribution.

there is a sentence that says; those who want to leave will definitely leave and those who want to stay will definitely stay. those who leave have other goals and motivations in this forum, they only have a goal for bounties and prizes, not want to contribute to the forum, without a bounty they will leave while those who stay are those who want to stay consistent in the forum, build this forum, the goal they are not bounties but make this forum even bigger.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
October 24, 2022, 02:37:02 PM

I was discouraged by that also. Alot of my posts were deleted in the past and they did not look like they were bad posts until I started realising that they were reported to moderators for not being on point and addressing the topic of discussion. I learnt that lesson and moved on by correcting myself. My posts are no longer easily deleted like they used to before. It can only mean am improving on that. Running away from the forum will not solve that. It will only show that you left because you can not cope. Those who leave because of that are not strong in taking criticism. Criticism is hard but we learn to adjust to it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 544
October 24, 2022, 11:22:06 AM
Often times here, some new forum users have been unable to develop consistency in their contributions here mainly as a result of frustration. They abandon their accounts here before they can get their footing and become an important contributor to various discussions, how sad Embarrassed...and how we other forum users have missed out on another maybe perhaps golden perspective.

This all depends on one or two reasons why you are on the forum. Some people are there to rank up their account and start using it to make money, such as by participating in signature campaigns, while others are there to give their Bitcoin wallet strong security and ensure that people's crypto is safe by sharing helpful information about crypto, especially Bitcoin, to the forum. Once you know reason why you are in the forum frustration should be what will be discouraging you

-Your opinions are valid and we want you to stay. Big things always start small, don't get discouraged because there seems to be no attention on your post and no merits given regardless of your activity.
Seriously many have discouraged because they have posted time to time but no merit but that doesn't mean they should stop posting, they should Always believe merit will come when continue  make the Posts and increases the standard of their posts by sharing valuable information to the forum.

Always remember that everybody make mistake whatever position they are, but we should always consider that our mistake should be means of learning. So when Post deleted always know that somthing was wrong in post and that should be a great preparation against next post not discouragement.

Ranking up in short time should not be what we should be running after but understanding of forum because once we understand the forum you never be discourage, and once you discipline yourself on that, you start providing valid information and merit will start moving.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
October 21, 2022, 12:10:34 PM
A goal should be set in whatever a human thinks of doing. If a goal is not set, it ends in unplanned frustration. The majority of newbies don't have a goal to accomplish in this forum. They don't care to know what the forum offers towards crypto knowledge. They are only inquisitive to join bounties.

From my recent observation from newbies that joined this forum is that their only goal is to join bounties and earn from them. If the bounty is not forth paying them as they assumed, they turned out to be frustrated and naive towards the forum policy and the ranking system. That's when you see them complaining about how partial the forum can be towards them in having merits to rank up.

Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
October 21, 2022, 09:11:25 AM

This is a wake up call to newbies especially, and all those who are considering quitting forum.

It is okay to take some time off, but please do not cut us off from your perhaps golden contribution.

Thank you so much senior @Rruchiman for your kind words of advise. I read this very message of advice over 6 times and it kept giving different spheres of encouragement.
There are times, I login my account just to read and go through the accounts of my senior colleagues over here and just get motivated. I'm certain it wouldn't be easy but definitely going to WORTH it, because there are days I go to campaigns and read their payment ranking just to remind myself wat the target is. There was a day I saw how much people could earn from the comfort of their bed and home and I just smile and know I'm definitely driving there.

I gave myself 12 months but the growth so far has been fair to me and I really don't see myself giving up even if I don't get recognized after two years because I'm certain a day will come and someone might just come across my post and decide to visit my profile to see my works and that's why I try to put down something tangible.

My advise also to my fellows( newbies), is to always try as much as possible to write something meritable and worthy, So when the day comes for someone to visit your profile, he or she will get more than enough meritable contents to merit you on.

@OBARI.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
October 21, 2022, 02:31:08 AM
Patience is one of the reasons why most prospective crypto investors fail in there crypto investments. They have the take on crypto investments for some get rich quick scheme and the moment they invest, they are already looking upfront for the profits they might make from there investment. This in turn makes you anxious and longing, always looking and reading the charts, letting the pressure build up to a point you start trying out dangerous trades and making wrong investments until you start facing some serious lose. Lose that can only be compensated by your greed and you find yourself my poorer than you were before investing in crypyos.

It's best you take it slow, try to visualise what is reasonably obtainable and let fortune do the multipliers if possible. Do your best but, your best doesn't mean best.
Not having patience has been the reason why many crypto investors and forum users are unable to get to where they are supposed to reach.  It is impossible to be successful in crypto and in the forum without being patience,  nothing good comes easily and it is a must one needs to wait to achieve a good result. People who tend to be too fast to achieve what they want always make mistakes.  Slow and consistency is the best way to be perfect in learning,  when their is lack of patience it makes one to feel discourage to continue what have been started.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 20, 2022, 08:10:21 PM
It all takes patience, time and effort. Everything starts from the bottom. We must often motivate ourselves to always be enthusiastic and never give up. The key to success is always being patient, struggling, and continuing to do something with all your heart, and according to your abilities.
Activity: 896
Merit: 645
October 20, 2022, 07:05:48 PM
Patience is one of the reasons why most prospective crypto investors fail in there crypto investments. They have the take on crypto investments for some get rich quick scheme and the moment they invest, they are already looking upfront for the profits they might make from there investment. This in turn makes you anxious and longing, always looking and reading the charts, letting the pressure build up to a point you start trying out dangerous trades and making wrong investments until you start facing some serious lose. Lose that can only be compensated by your greed and you find yourself my poorer than you were before investing in crypyos.

It's best you take it slow, try to visualise what is reasonably obtainable and let fortune do the multipliers if possible. Do your best but, your best doesn't mean best.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
October 20, 2022, 06:36:01 PM
One thing newbies should know is that nothing good comes easy. And if the purpose of joining is not because they want to make money, but for the knowledge of Bitcoin, then I see no reason why there'd be reason to leave. Getting to be recognized in the forum takes consistency, patience and dedication.

Because if we should relate this forum to life endeavor, you don't just give up easily because no one appreciates you, you can still move on because you have a reason for entering it. When life throws you lemons, you make lemonade with it.
We'd see people have a successful life in crypto and even outside crypto it is because they use to keep patient and hard working. It is a gradual event, no instant way to reach high but have to start at the bottom and little by little it goes high. It is very common that newbies are coming here for money and I have to admit that but I'd never put it on my mind first, instead, I prioritize learning because this is the helping tool for us to grow and enhance our level of understanding. The more we think about money, the more we become distracted and can't focus on learning anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: