Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 105. (Read 13063 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 11:43:22 AM
As long as more people starting to invest in cryptocurrency, almost every coin or token will go up in value over the years. So, now you should buy and just hold.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
This is the real thing guys. There are no person in this world that can become a millionaire within a day. Especially right now, the world we are living in is a waiting game. This is trading, wake up! Be patient on what's coming. Don't hassle yourself going onto others ANN or twitter for their updates.

What I'm saying is JUST HODL. HODL is the best thing you should do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
The best advice that can be given to anyone new to crypto. Patience is the most important thing in this space. Everyone should realize how important this is, as investing isnt a fast in fast out thing. Ask anybody that is into investing and tell him that you want to see big profits within days and they will probably laugh at you. Obviously many people that are in this space and call themselves "investors" have no idea about the matter itself and how investments work usually. I hope that the markets will slow down at some point and will make people come to their minds again. We should all invest in for the long term is my opinion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

that's the right term "be patient". Earning a good profit doesn't come in 24hrs it's a matter of waiting. Waiting for the right time for investment to gain huge profit in months or more than a month.
Activity: 109
January 12, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
You can be patient all you want it won't magically make development happen on the lesser projects. But if you invest in nice coins then yes patience is probably a good thing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 12, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
This business is all about waiting, hope and luck as for me. If you sell fast,  you earn less as a rule.  But sometimes a coin becomes cheaper than it used to be in the beginning. You never know Smiley
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 08:23:46 AM
I have no doubt that the greatest enemy of beginners who want to make a profit in the crypto world is lack of patience. In fact, I'm sure it's not an easy task to be patient, to know how long to wait, to control of anxiety in order to get the desired profits. One way to learn to be patient is to trust what you are doing. Before doing anything, search for the maximum of information about  what do you want to do in order to feel safe. That way, might be possible not to be anxious and thus be patient.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 12, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
damn right...well this reminds me in the begining...i had this illness haha. And also its greedy cuz they think they will invest day 1 and the day 2 they will sell and make profit and big time.like....what the hell? the right thing is to invest for months anor a year.
Activity: 128
January 12, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
Being patient is incredibly important for not only long-term investments, but also fast tradings. I think checking the prices every second is an obsession and it is not for a good investor.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
yes its really need patience . i ever check altcoin price that has same value 1 / 2 years a go . so the coin what to choose its important too i think.
Activity: 686
January 12, 2018, 07:25:07 AM
I made big mistakes this january and i'm crying inside as i was so impatient for the ICO i joined and was happy with x3 - x5 profit though it's a win and win situation for me but still felt regrets that after just 3 - 4 days the price went up to x10 - x15   Cry  Though I'm holding long term some good coins still missed that potential profit  Grin Will be more patient this time , lesson learned .
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
January 12, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
Being patient is take important because there's no such an easy money or free money. The money we earned through bitcointalk is the payment or our salary for being patient.
My patience rewards me huge amount of money so now I could make my plans and dreams into reality.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
January 12, 2018, 07:21:19 AM
When I receive my tokens last late November although huge figure of tokens but I see that the value is very cheap as low as $0.0005 per token but after 6 weeks it pumped as high as $5 per token and now I'm one of the luckiest guy who earned $150,000 in just a quarter.
Activity: 243
January 12, 2018, 07:19:02 AM
It is very important to I be patient in cryptoworld. I made too many mistakes because of this earlier. I regret too many times because of selling my coins. Tht's why i am trying to hold my coins as much as i can. and now I only sold as much as i need not more than this.
Activity: 252
January 12, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
People want to get rich overnight, tbh its not there mistake as they have read and heard of stories of how teenagers became millionaires trading crypto. One has to time the market right to make good money, holding is not always the best option.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 07:11:50 AM
Ball of steel! HODL = Whale Cheesy
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 03:38:17 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

there some projects that makes you a profit once they hit the exchanges while others dump once they hit the exchanges but those are For long term, at lest 3 months
Activity: 126
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
January 11, 2018, 02:23:52 PM
Ooohh Yes! More than 3 month i wait my profit and i'm still waiting to get this Smiley patience is waiting, not passively waiting that is laziness''. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow that is patience''.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 11, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
In case of cryptocurrency I'm sure i should be veeeery patient and calm. I never sell by a sudden drop of prices . My experience proved me that if price goes down very quickly the worst action - panic sell.  Better decision is to keep and wait for recovery that will happen one day, for 99%. If the project is not scam and it is not fact.
Activity: 97
January 11, 2018, 02:08:44 PM
Patience and information is the key. Think longterms
It´s a marathon not a sprint
Jump to: