Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 107. (Read 13063 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
day trading is way different than investing is, if you are an investor you should plan to invest atleast for 6 months, if you are not satisfied with the results, you have to rethink your  investment decisions and reinvest
I agree when you are doing trading you expect fast profit but when investing the best idea is usually to hodl coins for some months or even years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 05:28:00 PM
day trading is way different than investing is, if you are an investor you should plan to invest atleast for 6 months, if you are not satisfied with the results, you have to rethink your  investment decisions and reinvest
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 10, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
You cannot expect miracles to happen in 7 says or 14 days. As you mentioned in the topic, you need to wait patiently to achieve the target. Some have or many have invested like you and waiting for the profit to come, until then you don't need to check Twitter or any other media or app to check for price often. You need to check once in a week to check the progress and shouldn't panic if price goes down, any way the price will shoot up. However, the main part is selecting the correct portfolio.
Activity: 546
January 10, 2018, 05:19:50 PM
Patience only works when one invests in a solid project.  There are some projects that drop in price and never go back up. Their price keep dropping and the circle continues like that.  A due diligence of proper research before investment is necessary.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:09:28 PM
Key of succes is patient here, who ll have greatest patient will have greatest profit. I suggest patient especially to the newbies because they make panic very fast and sell their coins with lose..
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
They ll learning with passing of time they ll have good experience for future. I hope they didnt sell altcoins with panic because its take time to make correction of profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 10, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
There are projects and there are finalized crypto coins. In the projects, there is no need for the cashing of the tokens because they haven't even reached the stage of the final product. When the investment has been made into specifical coin many of the market newcomers are reacting very fast and in the end, they end up with the loss. They lose their investment because of the pull and invest in some other coin. In the meantime, the first coin starts to grow and second that investment is in starts to fall. Every coin has the fluctuations and it is acceptable to watch that value changes. Patience is the virtue and only the most patient investors end up with the big amount of profit in their hands.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

Yes there is! I also wanted in the beginning, that would immediately million))) But for this you need to work, and not just write two messages and wait. It does not happen in a minute. Of course, the torment of expectation, but I think it's worth it!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 10, 2018, 03:19:18 PM
Patience is a precious virtue, but there is the risk to confuse it with procrastination.
Actually, if you are a positional investor, surely to wait can be a good strategy.
But for day traders - as me - you need to be very dynamic, to profit of every movement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 10, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
This crypto market is unstable and very easy to get profit, new investors usually sell with low profit or sometime they dont sell when price moving up. If the market crash, the those new investors sell everything... I think new comers should be more patient because, price down will recove and all we need to do is patient.
Activity: 980
January 10, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
Patience is the key of success and it pays always as those who hold bitcoins from last 2-3 years are now millionaires and billionaires but those who have no patience sell their coins in cheap and watching its runup from sidelines.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 08:36:03 AM
I think people tend to forget that people didn't get rich overnight from bitcoin there was a slow burn before it exploded and everyone knew about it. Hodl and you will profit or be prepared to sell if you can't afford to wait for profit.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2018, 08:16:10 AM
Many newcomers panic because of low cost and sell their tokens for a pittance, because they can not wait six months or a year to then get a good profit. Patience can be gained only with experience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 05:41:36 PM
Investing is not done for a week or two. In my opinion, it is necessary to wait at least half a year, but better a year or two to get a good profit.  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 06, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
And what it was? Just a bounty or ICO?

I think OP are referring both as it's the same token that we get from bounty nor ICO and before I was so impatient and I cay say that I easily dump my tokens immediately after I received it but afterwards I regret it and so I learned my lesson to be more patient or else my dream of becoming rich will far to happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 11:21:42 PM
Absolutely. Many people nowadays are impatient and worried about their investment, will it be a profitable investment, or will it be a useless investment. How to be patient and not too worried about it? Just leave it alone. Get a life and do some work that more important than checking their ANN Thread every day. 1 month or 1 year later, you see you will get more profit.
Be patient is quite important for us because the inveator can't work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. So just wait patiently if you really think it is the one that can bring you the profit.
Activity: 798
homt.net
January 06, 2018, 10:56:14 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

What you are saying is quite correct, Patience is the key to raking huge profit. If you are not  patience you will regret later. The problem is our level of income. Many people need money to sustain a living, so they sell their coin very cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 06, 2018, 10:50:38 PM
Yes patience is really needed. Many times I've experienced it and it made me a lesson for me. That is why I now earn in trading. It's just the key to becoming wealthy and not having any trouble with money anymore. So all the novice in the world of crypto is just to be done and I'm sure you'll also earn a lot of money on btc.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:42:58 PM
I am patiently waiting for my first token and planning to spend it for a good reason not just i spend it for nothing. As of now our campaign is still running and it is good. It just takes time you need to wait and finish your  weekly task.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 06, 2018, 10:37:01 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
This can be true but only if you took the time to research a good project and it's a project which is worth your patience, but if you made a mistake and the project in which you invested is a scam coin then you need to sell immediately, if you can get back your money then do it, but if you don't and you can escape such a coin by just losing a small amount of bitcoin then it may be worth to sell despite losing some of your investment.
Jump to: