Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 104. (Read 13063 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 13, 2018, 11:48:44 AM
This is what people should do with their holdings they should not get excited because if they just get the coin and have some profits then sell then it will not bring the best result for them because long term is the best type of investment that they can do and in cryptocurrency, a year or two is already considered as a long term because the market are fast in growing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
People are expecting great profits in a short amount of time because they see the small number of people who make a killing off of some random altcoin because the price increased by like %1000 in two days. But that is a risky business and you miss more often than you hit. As with other investments, patience is key to make some money.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
This is something to look into

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
January 13, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
Trading with crypto currencies may be different. Someone get good profit on daily trading and some with long term investment. Each chose what suits him or her the most by own needs and terms. For example, I have not so many time during a day to follow all those micro changes in the price of all coins in my list (there are like 10 different ones), so I am from those people who bought and forgot. I had a bad luck with daily trading, last summer I concentrated on Litecoin and were buying it at 40$ and selling by 50-55$ all summer; but once when I sold it the price started to grow and grow and it continue to do that, so I have lost all hope to catch it on some minimum to buy again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 13, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
As soon as I came to crypto world, I immediately realized that here I must be patient. To get the maximum profit from a coin or from an ICO project, you must show patience and calmness. There is no point in fussing, because it only spoils your mood and is not of practical use at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
In crypto patient is the key that does the magic while liquidity is the strength. Always, don't invest everything in crypto it will make you to loose its key
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
most people are definitely impatient when investing in altcoin, let alone people who are first investing altcoin, this is actually natural, because altcoin is very unstable. but the fact is a good altcoin, will surely rise, sooner or later, so most important is patience to wait
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
of course have to be patient for more profit.
Activity: 30
January 12, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
Many of us feels this way, truly patience is a virtue in crypto. A piece of advise to all investor, gains and profit don't work overnight. You need to wait and study the system.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 08:26:57 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Patience always pay off, especially on crypto currency. Usually, those who are patient enough are those who really benefit of getting more profit than those who gets carried away easily if price pumps up a little or when price goes down.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
January 12, 2018, 08:25:31 PM
Stock market is a market of patience. You buy to a person who don't believe anymore. But the crypto are in a big bull market, if you wait enough time you'll be in profit. It will not always be like that, but for the moment it's a good strategy.
Yes its good to be wait, because patience is a good strategy because we dont know what will happen next few days, that is good.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 12, 2018, 08:21:36 PM
I always like the image of a farmer before me whenever I want to invest in cryptocurrency or ICO. Farmer will do everything on his crop with no certainty but Hoping that his crop will grow and bring him bountiful harvest.
Nice example, when we invest in a project we are not sure if anything is going to come out of it, we make our best effort to find the best investment however things are never easy, sometimes unexpected things happens and the only thing you can do is to wait and be patient, I know that is boring  but there is nothing else to do, if you invested in a good project it will eventually materialize.
Activity: 96
January 12, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Completely agree, people are expecting too much from the technology but don't realise there are humans behind that system.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Well, like they say "patience is a virtue", but not everyone has that, therefore, difficulties would arise when people venture into something that in the end would turn sour and unprofitable. Although the cryptocurrency market is one that is difficult to test, there are means like using apps such as daneel found in https://daneel.io that has market emotion indicators that could help a person gain useful knowledge on what the people feels right, and thus, gain their support. Also, it can provide you analytic data to help you consider which ventures have better chances once it plays out in the market. It is one thing to be patient, but it is safer if there is a basis for all your moves, especially when money or profit is involved.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 12, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
Investment is not made within a week or two. In my opinion, you need to wait at least six months, but it's better than a year or two to get a good profit.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 04:26:24 PM
Completely agree with this statement.

People assume because the price of Bitcoin is going up and down so rapidly that their new altcoin will do the same. Bitcoin was launched many years ago to get where it is now. Just be patient and believe in the project you invest into, the way I see it is you are kinda like a team member.
Yes that is right that still there are more chances that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time, because still people are taking more interest in bitcoin and continue investing their money in bitcoin, we can hope that the increasing value of bitcoin will continue for a long long time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
When I receive my tokens last late November although huge figure of tokens but I see that the value is very cheap as low as $0.0005 per token but after 6 weeks it pumped as high as $5 per token and now I'm one of the luckiest guy who earned $150,000 in just a quarter.

I think you are very lucky bro, I made a mistake for failing to analyze the market, but no problem. move on is the best and it will be a lesson to me that HODL is so important Cheesy
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
January 12, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
in the form of trade it takes patience and for the impatient it will only get losses that will occur constantly.
so looking for profits requires patience to get a good score and it becomes an answer of all.
Activity: 48
January 12, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
patient is the main key to make huge profit.after investment in a coin you should keep calm and waiting for a better time to sell that.
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
It is very important to I be patient in cryptoworld. I made too many mistakes because of this earlier. I regret too many times because of selling my coins. Tht's why i am trying to hold my coins as much as i can. and now I only sold as much as i need not more than this.

Actually it is valid rule for any other investing, not specific to the crypto currencies. Even if you are a stock exchange investor you know that long term average income is always better than short term. So key is to learn to be patient, it takes a lot of time to learn that.
Jump to: