Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 102. (Read 13064 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
January 14, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
YOU 100% CORRECT. I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
January 14, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
There are many who are impatient because they can see that the prices are fast-paced and they can't just wait to be in profit that's why even though they know that they can lose in pump and dump, some are still joining it for instant profits. Our generation today is full of instant things and some cannot just wait even for a week or month to reap some profit so they end up chasing those pumps and then dumping when there is a negative rumor which ends up badly because instead of having profits, they got out with a lose because of panic selling.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
Key of succes is patient here, who ll have greatest patient will have greatest profit. I suggest patient especially to the newbies because they make panic very fast and sell their coins with lose..
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 03:34:02 AM
Yes it is, in the world of crypto currency you need to have a lot of patience, because without it it will probably be very difficult, because thanks to patience you can participate in all sorts of ICO, because there you have to wait some time until the coin can enter the stock exchanges.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 03:30:47 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
It all about how your current life affects those decisions too. Short on cash or plenty of cash.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
People who doesn't experience holding for so long and acquired the corresponding profit from it doesn't obviously know how to act properly. Once they experienced it like others, they'll definitely learn to love long-term holding.  
Activity: 378
January 14, 2018, 03:00:47 AM
If you don't have patience you will not be successful in trading cryptobusiness.
Those who don't know what they are doing will always results to failure. Study first before doing trading task. Be patience to wait the right time to gain a good profit.
Activity: 1358
January 14, 2018, 02:40:43 AM
only newbie of cryptocurrency will panic selling they afraid of losing their money they can't hold it, While the veteran just calm and wait to increase back again the price, but make sure that your coin you hold has a potential active support of community, patience is they key of your success.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 02:11:52 AM
With patience then we will get big profit, all investment takes time, even traditional investment like gold takes more than 25 years to be 100% profit while cryptocurrency investment need no more than a year to get profit 100%.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
January 14, 2018, 02:08:42 AM
Patience is the key mah prends, well all we need to do is HODL and wait. And if the price goes down don't panic it's organic Wink
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 01:57:12 AM
The idea is to be patient all the time and hold as long as you can. Being too scared and impatient can't give you big profit. Its the reason why we are here get a lot of profit.  Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
The hardest thing to ace in this amusement is been patient. The cash and estimation of digital currency is continually blazing in your face and you considering taking the cash constantly. In any case on the off chance that you hurry to sell you may give away millions accidentally. So, Patience is the key.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
The whole crypto market is highly speculative and most of the ICOs may already be overvalued. Most of them will fail eventually, and this is exacerbated by the adverse selection due to lack of regulation. So patience might not be the best virtue in this market. Further, you have shiny new projects coming out every week, which challenges future profit prospects of existing projects.

I am not saying that patient is not important. It only works if it is with low risk that the long run trend is upward. This is not true for the crypto world since the outlook is uncertain by nature. The uncertainty is fundamental in that you cannot evaluate the risk like you do for the stock market.
Activity: 216
January 14, 2018, 01:49:41 AM
Patience is the main thing that I learned while holding some coins. Some of them I sold too early but I don't regret as there are still many good coins. Don't blindly follow FUDs that people spreading. If tech/devs are good just be patient.
Activity: 186
January 14, 2018, 01:43:19 AM
Altcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in crypto can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. Trading is a mind game and if you don't know where and when to buy and vice versa than you can't make profit . Though investing in ICO is a good investment but the volume of investment is the fact because if we try to invest more and more then the risk will be more. So, one should must have to invest in buying coins with cash or by trading and have to keep patience for getting profit from ICO.
Activity: 336
January 14, 2018, 01:34:27 AM
This is a very beautiful and expensive speech. You can not see the face of success if you do not patient with your profit. If you don't patient with your profit then you will fail into allurement and this thing is available at all of the places in our world.
It can happen anywhere you work like physical workplace or online business. People start to push up his/her profit with narrow work when a people can't stay happy with his/her profit and the result of narrow work never can be good. You will be able to grow your work level and be success at your future life if you can keep calm and stay happy with your profit. We should patient for our profit because staying happy with patient with own works profit is a very helpful and useful thing.

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 14, 2018, 12:14:57 AM
as the proverbs says "patience is a virtue" and i believe in that i had altcoins and i am willing to wait for i know that it is profitable and it will lead me to success. we can't blame if there are panic sellers maybe it's because they are still new in crypto, i know and i believe later on they will learned to wait and value what are their holdings.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 11:19:08 PM
Yes people who are new to investing in crypto currency tends to panic at every drop and sell as soon as either prices went too low or prices went a bit higher than the buying prices they dont have patient to wait as bitcoins or any other crypto currency dont just increase a lot in just few hours or days it takes minimum of a month or so.

Yes there are many panic sellers out there but that's the advantage of us we can buy more in the deep. Easy profit because of bullet proof price. Cheesy
Activity: 229
January 13, 2018, 11:16:49 PM
Yes I will try to be more patient, Many people today are impatient and worried about their investment, will this be a profitable investment, or will it be an investment that has no results,
Hopefully the next day will be better ,,
Activity: 56
January 13, 2018, 09:54:07 PM
The only 99% possibility to have solid profits in crypto is to be patient and hodl. I felt it when my porftolio was 60% down for 3 months and now I have it x3 and looking forward for the upcoming growth
Jump to: