Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 122. (Read 13031 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 03:20:35 AM
I fully agreed with your opinion that no market can give you profit in a day or two. If you have patience and hold your coins for long term, you can get fortune from this market. Dash, Litcoin and Ethereum were low priced coins last year but now they are the top 10 coins of this crypto market. Those who hold these coins are now millionaires.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
December 13, 2017, 03:13:22 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Greed, greed, greed... many expect to become millionaire in 2,5 hours after investing 100$. Can't work.  Cheesy

But yeah, invest in solid project you believe in, and forget it for a couple of years (if you can). Much more profitable, AND much easier as well !
Most of the time that is not as easy to do as some people may think, if it was then most people in the forum will be millionaires already but that is not the case, you see people making the same mistakes again and again, they invest in a coin thinking they are going to become rich immediately when that is not going to be the case for most projects in which you invest your money, most of the time you are going to need to hold for years to get a profit.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 02:17:28 AM
Patience is the key of success in every work and in Cryptocurrency,it is very much needed if u want to get profit.You have to embrace patience for make some success in your life through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
December 13, 2017, 01:37:54 AM
Be patient, in the crypto world longer you hold more profit you get. But it is quite important to invest in coin after really good research.
Activity: 854
December 13, 2017, 01:26:43 AM
See with in days it is not possible to make good profit. Not only in crypto every share market people who holds for certain period definitely they will make good profits with their holding. I have asked many who are doing long term trading, every one make good amount of money for long term holding.
Activity: 560
December 13, 2017, 01:24:48 AM
for sure because you really have to wait for a long time to earn your bitcoin because I just hold a bitcoin earns it as well as in the forum I really need to wait on a weekly wage to earn, as I hold a bitcoin every year my money is 10 times every year that I earn because of bitcoin raising now you do not think it's going to increase it so I'm still waiting for it to increase because it might still increase this comming 2018.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 01:19:51 AM

True, in crypto world you cant just expect your coin to value that much over night you need to wait for a year or even more just to get profit from investing into that coin, just get a good coin that has been in crypto market for years and not the ones that are coming out.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 13, 2017, 01:11:05 AM
I think I'm patient of waiting our profit to earn in our ICO even somebody says that it is to long month and maybe they scam it but I always wait and trust the campaign.
Activity: 251
December 12, 2017, 11:57:37 PM
While I see that there is a lot of talk about patience, you must also understand that when you are hodling, all profits are unrealised and the money is not in hand yet.

So do be careful if you have a large pool of unrealised profit because that may change very quickly in unfavourable market conditions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 12, 2017, 11:43:00 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

That was a true story, most people only expect instant profits from a project that they entering. They do not really understand how the project runs before investing in it. consequently, ridicule and sarcasm continue to be made to the project team. In fact, they have done according to the flow, It's because sometimes the investors can't wait to get the profit. They don't understand what the project team is doing and they also don't understand what they are really getting into.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
December 12, 2017, 11:40:11 PM
Yeah exactly, people get panicked too quick when the price goes down a little bit. Alot of the people want profit quickly and don't have much patience to wait. I think there are still some people who don't understand the concept of long time investments in cryptocurrency and just want to get profit. As the speed of altcoins is slow they are supposed to be long term investments sudden boost of price is pretty rare, they just need to understand that and have patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
December 12, 2017, 11:33:07 PM
If you are having a hard time handling the ups and downs of crypto I would suggest starting out with a small amount.
Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 11:30:30 PM
Trading in crypto especially is unpredictable job. Dont see your portofolio everytime will make us more patient. Patient is the keybof success in this trading job.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2017, 11:25:04 PM
Most of the alt coin grow is very slow especially new coin, you need to wait until years to see your profit, and some alt coin won't be moving until months, so alt coin definitely need a lot of patience and you need to be aware of the coin limit, some of them won't go up again, so choosing the right coin to invest is important
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 12, 2017, 11:16:53 PM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

yes indeed we need to be more patient. its happen to me lately. i sell ripple on 0,3 $ and in few hours its become more than 0.4 $. if i. hold juat a bit longer i might getting more profit. patient indeed necessary in investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
December 12, 2017, 11:12:37 PM
before bitcoin are now 10 years have passed. In life there are practically no fast results. Find a good project and it will love will grow. Choose a project with a good team. How need technology. And even if the project is good it can be on the bottom. But if a strong team that loves what they do for any will succeed and the price will fly up
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 11:05:29 PM
In business does not always rely on ability. everything always needs a process. In the crypto world in particular, to get bitcoin in any way we always need patience. signature campaigns, buying and selling alcoin and most in need of patience when we invest, because we have to wait long to reach a reasonable price to make a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
December 12, 2017, 04:23:43 PM
Patience and long-term planning were important from the outset.But on the other hand we are not billionaires, therefore it will be hard to forget about the invested money, but it's also stupid to waste one's nerves on every minute to update.
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 02:48:32 PM
Sounds true. Impatience, haste are main enemy for your profit and well-being. Its necessary for long-term investment make a habbit dont check coin price every day.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 02:41:25 PM
Yes it is very true if you have to be patient to get the benefits because it must be positioned at the beginning if we do anything. If today is the advantage of the world of cryptography and we are in a market that covers the whole sale all over the world whose price can be said nobody knows well, from there we are required to be patient waiting for the right time so we can sell and earn profits that can be said maximum,

In my opinion, it is not worth deciding whether to dig or trade. It is enough to hold Bitcoin consistently and the profits will come soon. Be patient and do not give up.
Jump to: