Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 119. (Read 13057 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:30:59 AM
yeah many crypto "investor" really impatient they want to become millionaire in overnight lol and they want update every hour from dev and etc
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 09:26:30 AM
sometimes coin price is dumping after ICO and you should be quick to sell them.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 18, 2017, 09:05:58 AM
The cryptocurrency market is by far the most volatile I have ever seen and believe me it's not for the faint hearted. You need to have nerves of steel and grow b*alls of iron to know how to trade and/or hold coins/tokens for the long term appreciation value they may bring. Most of us here who have been around the block for a bit can tell you stories of how we sold too early or held too long, none of us get it right 100%, but as long as you have patience to play the game, you should come out on top, but you need patience and calm through the very volatile days in order not to act irrationally.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 08:57:40 AM
May be we should make it plain like this! Patience is equal to profit! There is nothing you csn do if you can not wait for your coin you invested in to develop! Once there is an appreciable development, market will price in such development into your coin.
Activity: 110
December 18, 2017, 08:51:04 AM
For which project you are taking about? I am sorry but I am not able to understand your query or suggestions.
Activity: 518
December 18, 2017, 08:28:21 AM
Just we patient in investment our money, not at all we earn money easily but we must work hard for it. If we suceed in this world of crypto because of patient we made.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 18, 2017, 08:26:26 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Of course.
When any project really shows results and job done - price directly reflects that by x2-x10 Wink
Be patient and do research where you invest in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 08:22:04 AM
trading is also a mind game you know where and when to buy and vice versa  we cant make profit buy just selling and buying it also need technical analysis + volume and sentiment of  people trading specific coins. if you have lack of patience here you may loss even your capital so  always trade with caution
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 18, 2017, 08:14:21 AM
Unfortunately, many people are too greedy and can not wait a bit to make a profit. As a rule, because of a lack of patience, they too quickly sell their coins and miss the opportunity to make more profit.

Patient is the key in order for you to succeed, it can help you prevent from loosing money. This is the great rule here, trade with a lot of patience, don’t sell on panic because it will bounce back for good.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 08:12:14 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

yeah, must be patient. let alone the newbie like me. there is always need time..
Activity: 102
December 18, 2017, 07:25:47 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

I think so. There should be patience in dealing with this matter. One the key to become successful in our industry or field has always been to be patient with what ever is happening. These days, we all know that the value of some coins are not as high as we expected, but it doesn't mean that it will be like this forever.
Activity: 196
December 18, 2017, 07:23:47 AM
yeh that's true patient is the key to the success. Cheesy holder's win
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
December 18, 2017, 07:23:27 AM
Patience is the key for everything. I believe we should always be patient while trading crypto, when we loose patience we sell at low normally.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 07:14:25 AM
Yeah i agree with you just look at neo price now and i sold it at 40-50$ thinking this is it for this year.Its easy to be smart now but not so easy to find whats the top of some project and when to sell it at the highest price.Hodl will get you profit for sure but you can earn even more with swings trade but you need to follow the market for that and know what you are doing
Activity: 156
December 18, 2017, 07:09:28 AM
I suppose the patience = the profit. It's not only about crypto, but about the whole live. If you have chosen the aim you must be a very hardworking and patient. In crypto we have the same things but the time goes much faster Wink

We sometimes sell something for 20-30% profit just to get the money and after it, that thing makes 100% growth in the price. This is the most upset of all.
Activity: 154
December 18, 2017, 07:06:51 AM
I suppose the patience = the profit. It's not only about crypto, but about the whole live. If you have chosen the aim you must be a very hardworking and patient. In crypto we have the same things but the time goes much faster Wink

The patience and equanimity also. Unfortunately that traits are not enough in our everyday life. Mostly the main point is good ... not even good but "right" friends and relatives who can put you in a vacant place in some "my dad's firm".  Sad
Activity: 252
December 18, 2017, 05:54:19 AM
yes bro
so many trader talk about price everyday
and i dont like who judge "scam" to some project and their dev without proof
but we just need some patient and trust the dev & team can finish their job for the project to success
Activity: 196
December 18, 2017, 05:46:32 AM
If it does not work well to enter, you have to wait to properly get out of the deal. So patience first of all you need to select the date of purchase!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
December 18, 2017, 05:43:43 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 05:35:04 AM
As I believe, that is depend on the project/coin you are investing on. If it is BTC, with the current price of a BTC it will take some time to make a profit. But some coins can rise quickly and again come down within one hour. The most reason example might be, Ripple. It passed 1.80$ starting from .25$ very quickly and again came down to .75$.
Jump to: