Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 118. (Read 13057 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 10:22:24 AM
Be patient, but also do not fool yourself and realize when a project is just stuck and doesn't really have a future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
December 23, 2017, 10:21:52 AM
It depends, which project are you talking about and which period of that project are you talking about? If the investors invested according to an update or an upcoming announcement they dont have to wait for 1 year. They can try and exit in short time as well.

Absolutely, after the campaign it is not easy to think will the coins we receive will have a good value after few months or a year so it is confusing whether were going to dump the coins or not. Seeing our coins that values and prices aren't increasing then we started to feel that our time joining that ICO is wasted but it's not the same cases because some of my coins are increasing and the devs and staffs are really performing well.
Activity: 238
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
December 23, 2017, 10:18:54 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Yes, that's what I did at the first weeks after I received the stakes or coins from a Signature Bounty Campaign so I freaked out because the price is really tremendously dropping and my coins will almost have no value at all but this time I'm freaked out more not because my coins have values but the price is really spiking to the top and I couldn't imagine that I will become a Millionaire because of this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
December 23, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
It depends, which project are you talking about and which period of that project are you talking about? If the investors invested according to an update or an upcoming announcement they dont have to wait for 1 year. They can try and exit in short time as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
December 23, 2017, 09:05:16 AM
Yes patience is a virtue,without it you wont be successful in cryptocurrency trading.

Patient is vertue, if you can wait and you realy bilieve in the currency that you have been invest then you have to wait until the price goes up usualy a lot a few months or a year before the price of a coin will grow up and matured ang makes profits in investors. So patient is vertue.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 06:45:14 AM
I just learned to be patient the hard way. Got 6,000 tokens of a certain project and once it hit 0.00005 ETH after a month of being low I immediately sold everything. In a matter of days it was at 0.0004 ETH. Lesson learned and from now on I'm going to refrain from looking at the prices every single minute.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:28:35 AM
Yes patience is a virtue,without it you wont be successful in cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
December 23, 2017, 05:37:08 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

hmm that advice would be good for the whales but what about the investors or traders who allocate all the capital they have for a project or coin and they want to profit quickly, is there a solution for that problem?
That advice is for all, it doesn't matter whether you are a whale or not, just so happened that whales understand this principles and small investors wants to get a quick profit that is why they don't apply it. The solution to your answer is be patient and think like a whale to get a better profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 04:39:58 AM
You just have to be patient but you have to keep yourself up to date with information since it is a investment
For us to gain profit patient is a key to success. Yes when you have an investment monitor all your hodling coins for you to take the next step. Patient will take you to the next big of your success.
In the cryptocurrency matket patience is the key factor and plays important role in getting the success. Thr price were jumped like anything but yesterday all of a sudden collapsed, so need to patient one or other day will definitely get the profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 04:20:29 AM
Very many examples where investment in long is more profitable. Look at XVG, RDD, NEM they had long broken up but then got shot. I XVG many x's did. But only because I forgot about them completely. Many coins which sell after a couple of months think they are more will not grow but once you sell them they immediately begin to grow
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
December 23, 2017, 04:13:00 AM
Stock market is a market of patience. You buy to a person who don't believe anymore. But the crypto are in a big bull market, if you wait enough time you'll be in profit. It will not always be like that, but for the moment it's a good strategy.

Yeah this market is very different compare to stocks in the view of investments. Here if the devs are active then the price will move up and you can have profits but in stocks its not like that.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
December 23, 2017, 03:36:51 AM
100% agree! People always want easy and fast profit...but only those, who have patience - win.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
December 23, 2017, 03:35:37 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

This is bull's eye. And this one goes most especially to all the bounty hunters out there who are always itching to sell all their tokens without even thinking of their possible growth in the future. Well, some are really needing money, but they have to be aware that there is a bigger amount waiting for them in the future if only they are patient enough. This is also true to all the holders out there who react too easily to price dump.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 03:33:05 AM
You just have to be patient but you have to keep yourself up to date with information since it is a investment
For us to gain profit patient is a key to success. Yes when you have an investment monitor all your hodling coins for you to take the next step. Patient will take you to the next big of your success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
December 23, 2017, 03:25:05 AM
Well, you need weak hand of people who get poor for allowing the stong hand to become rich. People who think it is easy to become rich overnight deserve to lose.
Yeah you are right. To become needs a lot of time and energy. It is not so easy to become rich in a short time. Those who want to be rich should work hard and wait for a long time and for that patience is very important. Without patience nothing could be gain and especially the money because every work in this world is done to earn money. In this day money is everything and without money man is nothing.

Good advice for the beginner trader, Rome wasn't built in one day!

But also there are short term traders and they speculate on the movement day to day. (But I imagine they are not the ones complaining). I believe that you should only invest into an ICO if you are in for the long haul.
I saw a lot of people who waited for a long time and they made thousands of dollars in one bitcoin. It is all due to patience. If they sold out their bitcoin in the early years they would not be able to make so much money. They have bought bitcoin for just a few dollars and now the price is about 20000 dollars. It means that they earned about 20000 dollars against one bitcoin. For it they waited almost 8 years.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
December 18, 2017, 01:03:56 PM
Yes i agree, most of the time people get angry because the price doesn't move for a few day, they should look at the team if they are working or not, if the team is fine then the price will move although it take quite long. From my experience in crypto within this 3 months, holding your token and be patient is the best choice most of the time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 01:01:05 PM
GFE
Activity: 336
December 18, 2017, 12:42:44 PM
Hi,

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

Yeah, it is good idea to hold criptocurrency for 1-2 years. However it is necessary to be intouch with coins delisting and etc. For ex. , if you store your coins at criptocurrency exchange
Activity: 574
December 18, 2017, 12:39:41 PM
Well said. This people are the reason why pump and dump is so profitable, they panic so fast and immediately sell their assets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
December 18, 2017, 12:35:49 PM
In my opinion, patience is necessary in our life, especially in opportunities of jobs and financial profit. As well, always after patience there is a big gain. and of course the price will drop in certain time. and nothing is easy, you cannot be a millionaire in a short period of time.
Furthermore, you must work always and be patience for every problem you get then you will achieve what you want.
Jump to: