Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 121. (Read 13031 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 11:04:21 AM
Patience is the only way one can use to achieve a massive result from bounty campaign. When a coin hit exchanges, all those who benefited from the free coins want to easily cash in. But those that paid for it in the ICO are patient to wait and cash in big when the project hit the market. Thats why u need to read the whitepaper and follow the project roadmap.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
December 14, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
the key to success in trading altcoins is to have more and more patience,its a morelikely a waiting game if say so.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
December 14, 2017, 10:48:47 AM
Each project is different,  sometimes dev's are better and more efficient with developing and sometimes is a one person like it was in NAV project at the beginning. Best lesson is life, I was waiting 2 years and sold my nav's for 2BTC at that time (december 2015) if I wait 2 more and I will have 20BTC.

Damn mate, what a difference if you have just waited more, since you have already the mental toughness to last 2 years waiting for it to grow. I think you have already move forward then. I have the same experience though, could have 7 bitcoins by today.  Sad

a lot of newcomers to crypto who dont have that much knowledge panic when the price goes down.
they think this is the bursting bubble that everyone is talking about, i am going to loose my investment aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh  Roll Eyes
they have to learn patience for crypto

Exactly that's the very definition of Weak Hands - impatient, and not holding on their coins tightly. And to add to that, they really think that the price will really go on parabolic all the time. And then when the graph shows that it is dropping, they quickly push the sell orders, all because they panic. In this kind of industry mindset and feelings are very important. If you are very soft, you can't last in this world. Learn how to control your emotions and be patience so that go on a distance and earn huge amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
December 14, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

I'm not sure if you're talking about a specific coin or ICO but you've got a point in there that needs to get some attention and should be learned by everyone. What I'm talking about is holding crypto in general for long time spans.
I learned this the hard way. I mined a lot of Ethereum and zcash and sold them at the range of $300 each. At that time, mining was totally unprofitable as prices were low, difficulties were high and everyone was selling. So I did the same.

Fast forward to today >> Watch the prices. I could've made more than the double with my ethereum and zcash coins. I've always been bad at making choices of the time to sell until three months ago when I decided to stop selling crypto and just wait and watch. And it actually paid off. Bought btc at $8.7k. Watching the price go up and down and just don't care. I'm buying ETH to hold for the long term as well as ETN. They're promising coins and will totally be worth a lot.

hmm that advice would be good for the whales but what about the investors or traders who allocate all the capital they have for a project or coin and they want to profit quickly, is there a solution for that problem?

No. If you invested in a good coin (and by good I mean a popular useful coin like btc, ltc, eth, zcash, xrp etc.) , there's no need to panic sell. That's exactly what the whales want you to do. They want you to sell for a low price so that they can buy in again. That's why the best thing (again only if it's a good coin) would be to take a chill pill and wait maybe even buying more while the price is low.
Activity: 223
December 14, 2017, 10:42:33 AM
of course i agreed with your saying.
for those who counting fingers for quick bucks it very much likely to invest in good ICOs. most recent Wabi can take as an example. ICO price was 0.25 and it hits market with x5. quick bucks right?  Cool Cool

But i recommend investors to develop patience and learn to HODL. Keep in mind that BITCOIN took nearly almost 9 years to reach 17K from something 0.005.   
"Guy named Koch bought 5,000 bitcoins in 2009 for $27"
Activity: 112
December 14, 2017, 10:39:07 AM
One of the characteristics of a good investors is the attitude of being patient. It is natural that price changes at anytime but we should not get discourage if the price goes down, it good to take time and wait. Those who are impatient got no much profit and they regret for not waiting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:36:35 AM
many people are impatient in holding their coins so he sells them in the cheap coin prices and I think it is a mistake so that people do not benefit
Activity: 253
December 14, 2017, 10:23:57 AM
Risk will be always a part of investing, and that risk is what make people being impatient.
Be patient all the time, this is what we need to gain more profit. If you do not have this there are only a few chance that you will become successful in life.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
December 14, 2017, 10:19:07 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

yup, to many ppl chase, then whine/bitch complain.
we've all been there.
just buy when alts dump, sell a bit when they pump and hold rest for moon.
had ppl done that 2017 they'd be good Smiley - unless you BOUGHT during the pump season april-july, that was a bad move lol.
2018 will be great!
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
Being a new one to the cryptocurrency world doesn't have much idea about the growth happening with different coins that has been under use over the market. I've been insisted to have patience after buying any of the assets to experience the profit through the same.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 14, 2017, 10:12:00 AM
If you want to trade it must be patient and grateful, patiently waiting to get profit and be grateful with the profit gained. Do not be regret if you already get a little profit, at least it can be happened.
In the world of trading, a person can not be separated from risk, as well as with life in general. We must always be patient and thankful for what we have.
keep patient for your profit guys.!
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
December 14, 2017, 10:09:41 AM
all it takes is patience including to gain profit, a project takes time to develop. do not be hooked on news stories that go astray.

This might be applicable to the many projects but some projects suddenly bumps after it reaches as altcoin in the coinmarketcap. When you get the tokens always get the tokens in high numbers so you will be able to reduce the risk after the token sale.
You will find at least cheap bump initially, so you will be able to use that time and sell it out advertised trading site
 Then you can convert it as BTC or eth.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 10:03:55 AM
all it takes is patience including to gain profit, a project takes time to develop. do not be hooked on news stories that go astray.
Activity: 89
December 14, 2017, 09:27:12 AM
Depends on the coin, if you wait the long the developers will dump and run away with your coins! Assuming you have picked a good one with a good solid team then yes patience is the key. Give devs time to produce the product and then you will see a big price rise.

If you are referring to some alt then its ok to say this. Development requires time some have it others dont so with right pick you can gain high profit.
Its not just the devs sometimes they switch to another project cuz they think it bad for them and community let say support this coin.

For me alt are better for long run.

But when the price getting lower, most of people are being panic then try to dump their coins include i'm. it's really hard to be patient in trading, i won't to take high risks, i'm still prefer to sell coins when the price are getting dump except ETH, that's my favorite altcoin one.
how you deal with that panic and impatient situation?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 14, 2017, 09:20:07 AM
Depends on the coin, if you wait the long the developers will dump and run away with your coins! Assuming you have picked a good one with a good solid team then yes patience is the key. Give devs time to produce the product and then you will see a big price rise.

If you are referring to some alt then its ok to say this. Development requires time some have it others dont so with right pick you can gain high profit.
Its not just the devs sometimes they switch to another project cuz they think it bad for them and community let say support this coin.

For me alt are better for long run.
Activity: 149
December 13, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

Or the product will turn out not to be as good as they advertised. The thing with most alts is if you cash out early you have 0 risk to get your profit whereas if you wait too long a competitor may pop up or the team turns out not to be able to deliver as much as they promised.

Even good teams with good ideas can fail.
Activity: 630
December 13, 2017, 05:15:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 13, 2017, 05:06:25 PM
Patience is a Virtue!

You hodl and wait for the big profits to come in. A prime example is Bitcoin holders. Some users have had Bitcoin from the days when Bitcoin was just $100 and today Bitcoin is almost $18,000.
This is how you get rich. By waiting for the perfect opportunity.
its hard to resist not selling at 5000usd when you brought it at 100. I dont know howmany normal people hold from 100 to 18000?

but in my view key is when you invest , you have a target.. if you get it exit with profit  ad may be you keep 50% of coins are no selling category.. but stillyou dont sell it one points .. its as good as gold in locker.. no use to you and some one related to you benefit.

Not many would hold from 100 to 18000, thats a fact but, Hodling there initial investment into Bitcoin would of been the wisest thing to do back then. Like you said, buying at $100 and selling at $5K is not a bad decision, but it's always best to keep some in there if you know you will still profit in the longer run.

That statement is true not many can keep it "cool" I must say and clean head. This is maybe the biggest temptation for every bitcoin holder cuz price is more then good and now with just few of them ist realy good to cash out. Some will want to remain in hold as much as possible and hopping to see even bigger price.

But to be realistic every price is how tempting for cash out and think if we see another big spike many will cash out.
Activity: 137
December 13, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
i agree, if you want really earn good profit hold your coins strongly for months, because the longer you await the more earnings you can get. patience is the best strategy to become successful in crypto world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
December 13, 2017, 05:45:31 AM
Patience is a Virtue!

You hodl and wait for the big profits to come in. A prime example is Bitcoin holders. Some users have had Bitcoin from the days when Bitcoin was just $100 and today Bitcoin is almost $18,000.
This is how you get rich. By waiting for the perfect opportunity.
its hard to resist not selling at 5000usd when you brought it at 100. I dont know howmany normal people hold from 100 to 18000?

but in my view key is when you invest , you have a target.. if you get it exit with profit  ad may be you keep 50% of coins are no selling category.. but stillyou dont sell it one points .. its as good as gold in locker.. no use to you and some one related to you benefit.

Not many would hold from 100 to 18000, thats a fact but, Hodling there initial investment into Bitcoin would of been the wisest thing to do back then. Like you said, buying at $100 and selling at $5K is not a bad decision, but it's always best to keep some in there if you know you will still profit in the longer run.
Jump to: