Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 71. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 09:04:24 AM
yes if we want a good profit then we have to wait and show patience
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 08:56:23 AM
Sometimes, waiting is the best option when the price drop.
But as a newbie, for me waiting is very hard to do. Especially if you already bought a lot of coins at the top price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
Most people do not have enough patience to become good investors. Think about Warren Buffett. He invests in projects and sometimes wait for 10-15 years. Wait at least one year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
There are still many people who like this and worried about his course. But if you want to be patient in a few months and even longer can instead be will generate more profit than in the short term and even more severe sell when the price is down.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 08:28:33 AM
People can not just take and become a millionaire in a couple of hours) All things come gradually and only the patient can achieve the result
Activity: 171
March 17, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
Hold on and keep waiting if we really want a good amount of profit, well bitcoin will gave it on us just relax, calm and more patience of waiting. If we always check the value of it we feel discourage on holding the bitcoin, but bear in mind that maybe it is a start and right time to buy more if we have savings then convert it to bitcoin.
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
be patient is the best way to earn profits in crypto, because sometimes a good price will be earned if we hold the coins we have and be patient to not sell immediately. But I think sometimes holding back the coins we have is not a good decision, because many hold the coins and wait patiently, but the price is going down, so I think we should be aware that working in crypto has many risks, including losses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 17, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because I really do believe that my Altcoin holdings will surge and rise in the next few months because I am holding it for my future life goals.
And of course, the dev and marketing teams are doing their part in order to scale up their price values so I just let the free crypto market decide for their price value worth in the next few months.
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
Yes, patience is a good trait to trade on the market or to hold to high profits. But depending on the time to sell or need some money I will sell a little. I traded 2BTC at $ 9000 recently to upgrade the car. Embarrassed
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
March 17, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
If i don't need money at the moment, i will be very patient for about a year or so, but if I need money I usually sell 40-50% of my wallet.
Activity: 124
March 17, 2018, 07:27:27 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
Yes you are right
You have to be patient regarding this because sudden fluctuations do occur but in long run you do get profit.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 07:19:28 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..

My answer.. Just wait!

Waiting within 7 days or 15 days is not a long time to make a profit in Bitcoin. I think you have to hold Bitcoin for a few months or a year to make a profit from the price difference. If you hold on to the 7 that you are worried about, you are not the patience to join Crypto. I recommend holding them for as long as possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 17, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

If I ever joined any campaigns or ICO and I got my coins I would sell half of it and then wait for long term for the other half.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 07:16:44 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

This is true, you have to wait because a project will last until 3 to 5 months at least or it will last for a year. Be patient the reward is better i have experience this. There are times that i get bored and hopeless with the result. Be positive the reward will surprise you.  
Activity: 84
March 17, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
Hi,

My answer.. Just wait!

Your investors just wanted to know what caused coin price falling. As project manager you must to remember that you got your money from ordinary investors who wants project dev news, ok?
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
March 17, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

Anything less than a year (12 months) comes in the category of short-term investment. And my personal opinion is that Bitcoins and other cryptos are more suitable for medium-term or long-term investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 17, 2018, 07:03:43 AM
This is really true. Patience will make you earn alot in crypto, Just look for solid projects that are currently low priced. Buy and accumulate and wait for the product to grow. Sometimes wanting to get rich quick will get you lose money or opportinity, Just be patient and wait for the right opportunity to buy or sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 17, 2018, 07:01:06 AM
yup i agree! lot of coins price will rise after several months, we need to be patient and more important things is dont do panic sell  Grin
Activity: 210
March 17, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
Yes, we have to be patient now. BTC will increase fast again. And altcoins will reach good prices like past. It is not good time to sell
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 06:56:30 AM
If I don't misconstrue your emphacy, impatience after investment is out of order is your advise. In another way round, don't you think these hullabaloo centered upon the period in which the Dev are ready to pay? So, I might not totally blame them for their perturbability if the rewarding period is definitely left opened.
Pages:
Jump to: