Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 66. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 22, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
I think yes be patient. since I joined the crypto community I learned to be patient. Survive for several months maybe a year. then you will see the benefits you are looking for.

Be patience is the key in trading, we needed that.
the people is lose of money in they traded because they are not patience and be greedy.

Yes, in this kind of situation right now, many people are panicking and rushing to sell their crypto, because right now crypto is on red level especially on btc, and that is the biggest mistake, why rushing to sell by the way? If you want to gain more profit the safest and wise strategy is to hold, be patient and wait for the right time though it's kind of a risk but it's worth it. Btc is for long term, just hold and sell it in the right time to gain more profit. That is the only safest and wise strategy in trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:10:20 AM
One of the best things I have learned thus far in crypto investing is to never have knee-jerk reaction to anything that's happening in the market. Be confident of the conviction u have in ur investments and disregard whatever fud others might be spreading.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
March 22, 2018, 01:36:14 AM
some people are looking for fast income with low investment and they are just going with flow of FUD and investing in HYIP, they dont know about long term investment and they keep on investing on daily basis that is why they become more and more stress of monitoring every movement in the prices of their low investment.
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
obviously between all these pump and dump, between the rush, the fear, the failed ico, the speculations and the hype .. you should have some cold blood

Always have a plan before trading to have minimal losses and maximize profits. In addition patience is mandatory in trading. Do not panic selling especially when whales or hedge funds move the market so fast
I invested a lot of money in Ethereum about $ 1,200, and then I thought that I should wait patiently for the results, and wait and wait until now have lost more than half.
I think I have enough patience, so I want to put those eth to the end of the year.
Activity: 392
March 22, 2018, 12:37:19 AM
obviously between all these pump and dump, between the rush, the fear, the failed ico, the speculations and the hype .. you should have some cold blood

Always have a plan before trading to have minimal losses and maximize profits. In addition patience is mandatory in trading. Do not panic selling especially when whales or hedge funds move the market so fast
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 12:09:09 AM
Yes, patience is really a virtue when you start joining the crypto world
If you want to earn so much, then you have to have a very long patience.
There is no easy money today, even in crypto world, you have to wait.
I am currently waiting for my coins to increase its value because it decreased so much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 12:06:07 AM
Being patient is the key to gaining more profit from every token we hold and have. The tendency to sell faster tokens after getting paid from the bounty program is a careless thing, we better see the work of a project developer that we follow and give them support.
Activity: 97
March 22, 2018, 12:04:55 AM
I think these things relate not only to coins, but to all aspects of business. Big profits don't come just like that, without effort.
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 11:49:46 PM
It is true that all of us must have full patience in dealing with crypto projects. Because if we were a little off guard, we would have lost everything. In crypto wait longer will also benefit a lot too. So it does not matter long wait as long as the profit earned will be many times over.

There is a saying that patience is a virtue, so if we really want to earn more profit, we just need to be patience and wait for the right time for the crypto price to go up and that is the time we cash out.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 21, 2018, 11:44:54 PM
It is true that all of us must have full patience in dealing with crypto projects. Because if we were a little off guard, we would have lost everything. In crypto wait longer will also benefit a lot too. So it does not matter long wait as long as the profit earned will be many times over.
Activity: 18
March 21, 2018, 11:43:32 PM
Of course you need to be patient because in our market the longer you wait the bigger the rewards as long as you hold the right coins,hold those coins which are for long term holds,dump those short term trades so you will maximize your profits do not let these news FOMO you because you will only lose at the end of the day.
Activity: 50
March 21, 2018, 11:41:31 PM
That's quite true, sometimes to get sweet fruit we need to be patient for the whole year
Activity: 40
March 21, 2018, 11:40:05 PM
Patience to get high profits but sometimes also lose the opportunity to lose more
Activity: 66
March 21, 2018, 11:37:34 PM
yes that is true, this is not gambling or playing forex that able to earn profit within days. But this is investment which the project need developments and marketing. So be patient and hodl on at least for 3 months.
Activity: 546
March 21, 2018, 11:28:56 PM
this is true that if you want to earn profit then only doing work and follow all rules and have patience then you earn more money.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 11:15:46 PM
I think yes be patient. since I joined the crypto community I learned to be patient. Survive for several months maybe a year. then you will see the benefits you are looking for.

Be patience is the key in trading, we needed that.
the people is lose of money in they traded because they are not patience and be greedy.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 11:12:24 PM
For trading is better to check market a lot
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:11:55 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
If you're talking about profit in bounty yes you have to be patience in all. Because at the end it:s all worth it. It's the key for you to be success.

now that the price is going up and down, the key is to really wait and be patience, if we want our coins to go up high, we need to wait and wait until the price go high and it will be  success.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
Activity: 216
March 21, 2018, 09:15:52 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
If you're talking about profit in bounty yes you have to be patience in all. Because at the end it:s all worth it. It's the key for you to be success.
Pages:
Jump to: