Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 67. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 08:38:45 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
I think you have to wait because  patience is the success of the key. cux generally they tend to be impatient to quickly get quick profits.but they get a big loss

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 21, 2018, 07:34:43 PM
patience is the key to success so if you want to be successful you should be patient in the face of what will happen because in the world of crypto no one can guess.

totally agree. but no wonder its hard to find golden middle way when you need to monitor coin 24/7 since shady dev can dump it anytime
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 21, 2018, 07:31:18 PM
Just be patient,  i've learned how to wait here because it really works.  I have lost some of my money when i started trading because i get panic when the price down. 

But,  right now,  i patiently waiting more time before i decide for the next step to buy or sell. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 07:20:09 PM
patience is the key to success so if you want to be successful you should be patient in the face of what will happen because in the world of crypto no one can guess.
Activity: 307
March 21, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
I think they are mostly beginners who are new to cryptocurrency world, because generally they tend to be impatient to quickly get quick profits, besides they also tend to quickly panic when the price drops.
Activity: 124
March 21, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
I guess this is the time to invest. Heavy resistance was there on $7000. Don't think it will go lower than $7000 even though BTC failed to break 9200 levels.

So Q is what Am I buying?

A:  POWR, GRS, PRG, ADA, and NEO
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
in following the bounty there are rules set by the bounty manager and that includes gift sharing so I think we just have to follow it and be patient to get the reward we will receive and I think the manager has worked very hard for it
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
Every business only offers its reward to patience people, like wise the stock market only offers its reward to those that believes in it and have strong passion to hold on and wait for it to blossom.only those patience enough to wait for the crypto world to bounce back from it's current state of coin devalued will enjoy it's profit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
Yes, crypto investments require a lot of patience from us. Without this in any way.
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 03:16:55 PM
Patience is key to get more,But many show impatience and eager to earn all in one day.Actually price up down is part of market so we show patience and find best moment to sell where maximize the profit.
March 21, 2018, 03:03:55 PM
Of course we should be patient but also always consider all the possible risks. And we should also be able to accept the consequences of our wrong decisions. Ranting and complaining over and over will do no good and will not change anything. Yes, patience through holding is very important if we want to earn big. But this should be coupled with a wide understanding of the market and a positive mindset.
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
Sometimes it comes out as a wrong strategy - profit requires more of situational understanding - because it is not rare when you have to sell a coin right after the ICO etc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
March 21, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
I'm proud of being Hodler because I have a full time job that could support my family's basic needs and I could hold my Crypto Assets as long as I can.
I'm very interested in this Cryptocurrency career because it is the best thing happened in my life since last year as I joined this forum and start earning new Altcoins through joining signature and other bounty campaigns.
Holding your Crypto Assets is the best opportunity to reach out life goals into reality.
Activity: 504
March 21, 2018, 02:39:22 PM
In general, I think that the most important thing in the crypto-currency world is the patience of a man, how he can transfer all these emotions in any case, I think that he will be only very glad that he will gain from this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 02:36:35 PM
It also means that significant part of ico contributors are gamblers and want profit fast and now. They don't understand that price increases with project development and development takes time. Thus you should coin which you are confident to hodl.
Activity: 35
March 21, 2018, 02:31:50 PM
it's true patience is the key to get the maximum profit, but patience is also fatal if our ambition is too big, as late as 2017 many people who experience loss because it is too ambitious.
the conclusion of patience and ambition must be balanced
Activity: 144
March 21, 2018, 02:31:46 PM
Often, if the dev goes out of business they will start to worry about their project. They want developers to be active every day to make money for them. That is understandable when the dev team stops working they will scream.
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 02:18:30 PM
The patience is necessary for success. As soon as you learn to wait, but not to be impulsive, only then you can be really sure of the decision. At first it is necessary to analyze things, and step by step - more reasonable step. The patience will give you successful not only life but also earnings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
Just simply holding doesn`t generate automatic profit..
You need to know exact time of entry and exit orders..
e.g. Selling in December peak was best solution, but most didn`t sold it, they thought that it was market fair price.. Smiley
Here is the outcome.

"Newly appointed China's central bank head Yi Gang:

"Bitcoin is a currency that provides freedom to anyone that uses it
(Reported by TokenPost)"
<3
Activity: 22
March 21, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
Many people buy coins and think that they will become millionaires at once, but you need to be able to wait, I invested in several cryptocurrencies and do not intend to sell them earlier than a year later.
Pages:
Jump to: