Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 91. (Read 13064 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
And what it was? Just a bounty or ICO?

How can be a bounty campaign without ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
Absolutely, patience is a virtue.
Hold for months at a time if you want to profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
Been patience is the ultimate goal for any cryptocurrency investor! Patience is like the very life of your investment if you take it out so also is your profit would be out. To be candid been patience is very difficult in cryptocurrency market but it is do able .

This will be easier said than done,although with more patience will make you get better results. It seems that not everyone in this world can have a good level of patience and I'm one of them. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 29, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
Hi all!Im greed for lot of answers,the truth thing is hodl and be patient for good profit if u check all the days ur token where u invest u get panic for reason how much money u lose Cheesy Guys please dont panic and wait for big profit!good luck all!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Such a strategy will always be relevant. We are speaking more today, when the market is completely crushed by bad news and whale actions. The best strategy at the moment is to be patient. In spring, in my humble opinion, everything will grow. In spring everything grows and the crypto market also).
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 10:46:54 AM
yes be patient ,patent for the bull market coming~ but how about the bear market, patient too ,bear the bear market,thats the point ,i think. you can treat everything ,using this method .thats also the way to success in any fields. lol
Activity: 252
January 29, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.
it's true indeed. Developers cannot work 24 hours just to give you your profit after. Everything has to be in place. Don't be in a hurry or you might lose everything. Patience is the key of every business, investors to gain huge profits. Maybe it will take some time or months and years maybe but it's all worth it. Just be patient and always think positive.
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 10:26:54 AM
Patience is a virtue, there is a bigger reward if you wait for a longer time. maybe a 3 to 6 months waiting is enough for a big profit. there is a greater edge if you gain a lot of experience from the past mistakes of short term and impatient trading.this is what i learned from bounty rewards where i immediately traded the tokens i had without patiently waiting and have regrets afterwards due to increasing value in a months time.
Activity: 168
January 29, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
Buy a bunch of coins, go to sleep for three years, and come back to massive wealth!  Grin

If only it were that easy... Grin

But there is some truth in that, if people were more patient and decided to hold more, they'd probably make a bigger profit.
Activity: 16
January 29, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Buy a bunch of coins, go to sleep for three years, and come back to massive wealth!  Grin
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
When the signature campaign that I used to work before is to delay to give us our profit, which made me think that it won't give us our payment. To be honest, I lose my hope of working on any signature campaign because I first experienced seems to be false, but I overcome it because the payment is just delayed. I agree with that being patient for our profit because there is always a right time for everything.
Activity: 364
January 29, 2018, 10:02:06 AM
This is the reason why it is sometimes necessary to wait a bit and not to spoil the scandals through such simple things, when the developers check everything they can divide the coins and you will get their exact, but sometimes the teams too long to process tables and rates.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
January 29, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
Been patience is the ultimate goal for any cryptocurrency investor! Patience is like the very life of your investment if you take it out so also is your profit would be out. To be candid been patience is very difficult in cryptocurrency market but it is do able .
patience may look a lot of work to be that you may able to take for cause we all know that this is one of the best thing that you may have for you to able make some way on earning a lot of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
Always, never be afraid of taking the risk to hold because the market is only transferring money from weak hands to stronger hands.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
Yeah its true patience is a virtue. We all know that good things comes too those who wait. If waiting is worth it then wait too much greed can regrets you.
Activity: 18
January 29, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
It's all about patience. If you have a patience in crypto you can possible gain more profit.
Activity: 322
January 29, 2018, 09:38:56 AM
Hi,

I see a lot of members waiting for like 7 days and they didn't getting any profit..
After 14 days the price is dropping..

They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- don't check the twitter or ANN every hour  Wink
- a project in blockchain isn't a job for a week.. Be patient..
If you wait a year or a couple of months you get much more profit.

Patience is the key in this business because not all the time they people behind those campaign those projects that you are into can instantly repond to your messages and they cannot update the campaign every seconds because they also have a personal life and not all the time they are in their job. So font blame them if they are having a hard time to distribute those coins or tokens if you are in a bounty campaign. Just be patience and if the blessing is in ypu no matter what happen they will always be in your pocket
Activity: 70
January 29, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
I've lost out on so much profit by simply just being impatient! Moving from my position too early has really screwed me in the past! I had to tell myself, You're not gonna get rich overnight! after losing out on good money a few times i have now learned to hodl! and to  be patient! Good things come to those who hodl
January 29, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Every time that i sold my coins with panic, the value increased. Be patient and trust the investment; i think it is the key.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 29, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: