Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 94. (Read 13064 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
it is true patience is very important to gain profit because of the patience of one of the keys to get big profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 10:04:36 AM
It's really good advice for a lot of newbies, if you can estimate situation right and wait few month you can earn really good profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
At first it was very hard to make a profit faster and invest it again, but then I thought about what I can invest early and get a big profit, the main thing is not to wait and not be greedy 30-40% of the profit from the deposit is already good and more reliable
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
Of course it's silly to wait for a very short time. In this case, you will receive only a penny or receive nothing at all. For a good profit, you need to wait at least a few months.  Wink
Activity: 176
January 27, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
Actually if we calculate through time, the more we expect, the more profit, we get, but the desperation of the day to day, the will to get 10% in the immediate instead of 40% in the long run is almost impossible to expect, this occurs even with experienced investors, because the amount of investment is large, waiting a long time in a currency may not be profitable. In general I can agree that patience is a virtue.
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 06:06:05 AM
be patience on trading is a good choice to prevent the greedy. most of investors is impatience in trading especially for the newbie. i think it is better to hold the  coins for in 6 months or 1 year to get more profit.  Grin
Activity: 182
January 25, 2018, 05:51:00 AM
We can get profit her crypto currency by being patient and perseverance we cannot get on the spot what we are expecting,her in Bitcoin we need to work for it trade for it and learn for it to earn that amount,we have to work hard doing bounty and airdrop to gain more profit from it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
Profiting her in Bitcointalk one way is being patient that is the reason we wait for the pump and dump we want to gain more profit if the price value goes up we cannot predict what will happen tomorrow if the price value continue to rise or go down.
Activity: 280
January 25, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
If you monitor the price every day, you will probably lose money.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 04:38:08 AM
That’s true in most cases. We are trying to make so much money in short time and when this doesn’t happen we start to cry about it. People should learn this is not the way things work in crypto if they want to make money. You need to be patient.
Activity: 280
January 25, 2018, 04:31:08 AM
In my opinion, after investing, you need to forget about your coins for at least a half year. This is very useful for mental health. If every day to monitor how the price of coins varies, then you can go crazy.  Cheesy
Activity: 462
January 24, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
I agree with that. They are screaming every where specially in social medias when the altcoins are dropping its price and a fake news keep spreading. They are a type of people who takes crypto investment for fun and setting too much expectation because of a misunderstanding on how a platform works. If we will analyze, there are thousands of crpyto competitors out there. Got to slap their faces and told them to do their own research before taking their business with crypto currency. They don't have any idea how bloody it was.

Yes, the guy that left his post here is right. I know a fellow, who was panic stricken and who sold all of his coins recently. I still cannot persuade him that the best policy is to be patient and leave alone your crypto. Wait. It will gain, and you will earn.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
January 24, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
They screaming on bitcointalk and Twitter.. (some of them  Grin)
My answer.. Just wait!

They screaming. LOL. I think that's natural for newbie in crypto. they think after buy why the price always dump, and dump again so he panic and he sell their coin, panic sell. but for people already know about crypto, pump and dump is usual things. Like me i have altcoin i hold about 1-2months. The point is crypto not making you fast rich "you must be patient for your profit" like what OP say
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
Joining this forum last year many opportunities are all around in here for me to make an extra income, ranging from airdrop to bounty participation down to investment but all this is being achieved through patience. One cannot wake up a day and want to accrue the profit in any investment in a day and I will be backing you up by saying Patience is the key.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Yes, I completely agree with you! I think better to hodl the coins for at least a couple of months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
Waiting is the basic and important skill you need to have while trading. Crytocurrencies always have up and down side and nothing is fixed or permanent, unlike other currency market crypto market would sky rocket its growth suddenly. As you said waiting and patience should be there for everyone who invests in crypto, some times you could get profit within days and sometimes it may take months. It's all in the game.

This is why forgetting about your investment is usually such a good idea. Grin
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 24, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
sometimes as investor works on decision as expending spare of resource as managing use of tasks with evaluation,
the returns might helps with the chance as extending limit of expectance to returns with the finest on exchange to collects with the wallet on mew
Activity: 97
January 24, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
hodling good coins for 100x is better profit than flippers
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 24, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
This is true many people has posted on this thread about this related issue you have ironed out and the answer to their question is what you have pin pointed "patient" has always being said in my country the patient dog eat the fattest bone.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
January 24, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
Patient and waiting is the general things that you need to exist if you are going to cryptocurrency.its basically but its really necessary, example,investor if your have investment in any token just hold and relax and when the price is getting high just sell it, dont panic to sell it early.
Pages:
Jump to: