Pages:
Author

Topic: Be safe: READ THIS BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/USING YOUR MONEY - page 19. (Read 295635 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
thank you for the information you gave..
now i know how to be safe my money..
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
There may be some newbie who became a scammer but I do not
This information really helps me to be more alert as a newbie thanks a lot
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
 Your information is good but some newbies are trustworthy
Activity: 10
Hello
i want to use escrow.
who can i meet ?

whatsapp: +447565760703
ICQ  643505558
Activity: 672
Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
thanks for your information sir Smiley
i will read rule before Smiley
Activity: 6
many way to earn btc buying bitcoin and invest in any trasted wabsite is this only way and minning of btc and i have also a factual wabsite
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is there any board here in bitcointalk where we may found the general list of all scammers including their violations and punishment given by our organization? We need it to guide us all..like other government agencies they posted illegal company/recruitment agencies to avoid for doing any transactions? Please make a board for that which is easy to find. Thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
Who make me have the bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Newbie here and this post is really helpful, i'm not familiar with the trust rating thingy tho?
Does it also indicate that people with high rating on trust are people we need to transact with. Also how do you even get that trust rating, i saw someone with -2, does that mean that he is a scammer?
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Scammers are learning and improvising every time when the come out with new schemes. You are simply responsible for yourself and take everything with a pinch of salt. There many accounts in bitcointalk that have legendary rank and have been here for more than 1 year, sold to scammers and then scammers use the same to scam innocent people. So just be careful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
That good information, before getting into the business we must seek information and background regarding that business and try to know the person you are negotiating in order to avoid scammers. Or else you will cry!
Activity: 5
Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
thanks for inormation. The information is very helpful
Activity: 1
thanks for  your answer
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
12ZAhA9cyvugdzobpVkBDTiNuNNH9pCvny
  Studying,Thank you very much.
Activity: 2
Thanks for the information

Who gets the information anyway ?
Activity: 42
Thanks. Good information. But problem is too many fraud traders everywhere. So it is really difficult to find actual traders.
Activity: 238
MERCATOX

Simran, I agree. People are quite stereotypical around here.
Really pisses me off.
[/quote]

I quite agree with a lot of the things mentioned here. Scammers usually pose as females even when they are not, because they know people tend to see females as being incapable of harming... or something like that.

It's better to be safe than sorry Undecided
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
is there any bot database where can i find efficient bot for certain coin?
Activity: 19
This Information is so useful. thank,s for that. But what happened if don,t trust anyone!!! You know? there someone you need to believe? Huh
Activity: 378
use yobit for trading alt coins. as simple as that
Pages:
Jump to: