Pages:
Author

Topic: Be safe: READ THIS BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/USING YOUR MONEY - page 15. (Read 295500 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
Saya pemula untuk hal ini dan saya akan belajar lebih memahami dan mengacu untuk titik awal kesuksesan saya

Please use English. This is english thread.
I'm newbie here, still learning english...
Thaks...
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
thanks for guiding us!
Activity: 74
Thanks man. I almost got burned.
New guys definitely should watch out, there are to many scams.
If you still want to invest use small amounts of money first.
Be vise.
Activity: 406
Etherdelta link to sell my bln5 and piggy.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

1. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's nearly a 100% chance that one of the parties is a scammer. I can not stress this enough.. just work with people who have been here at least a year.
2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
This information is really helpful. I am brand new here and have got tans of information and suggestions already. But I plan to trust only to those who have positive trust only. I hope that will stay me safe.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
we should have also updated list of scammer..
its better to transact people with high ranking. its so easy to make another new account to scam.. so always transact to the veteran one
Activity: 31
How do I use an escrow?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Its a very helpful information for All.
Activity: 30
Has anyone ever bought any coins with escrow? With a 3rd party
Activity: 560
Yes its better read first before we  delivered our information especially in this kind of business.Bitcoin  is not like an easy conversation its talk about future progress in our country .
Activity: 6
Everyone just have to be extra. cautious. The infos are very good ones. Keep it up guys, let's create a save and healthy environment for our cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 57
Alright, so I've been PM'd by a few people what red-flags to look out for since I have a pretty good track record of spotting scammers. Sometimes I get it wrong, but better safe than sorry.  Here's a couple rules to follow to avoid becoming a victim:

I totally agree. Most scams I've fallen for were with newbies.

2. Always use escrow.

The party performing the escrow must be trusted too.

3. See rule #2.
Activity: 67
People First Profit will Follow.
Your exactly right ..as a newbie better to ask question for the Sr. member, full member and legendary member cause of they know the information and have a knowledge about this  ...hope gaining knowlegde here.. thanks a lot for this thread.
Activity: 81

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
Can I have a detailed guide of how create escrow from Electrum

Please provide if possible instructions for Electrum escrow, thank you in advance
Activity: 38

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.
Can I have a detailed guide of how create escrow from Electrum
Activity: 522
Thank you very much for the information.
I'm interested and planning to buy and trade bitcoin and other altcoin and as a newbie, I still don't  know where and how to start, I still studying the trading system and all the pieces of information and warnings here will be a great help. And yes you have to be wise and careful dealing with people you don't know as the experts would always say the internet is full of scams.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol

2. Always use escrow.
3. See rule #2.

how to do this using escrow? and what does it mean?
Activity: 88
world of crypto is rough !! Huh
Activity: 3
thank you for advise /
iam new , and i want just to know how traders know wen the coin "up" or "down"..... time to buy and sell any coin ... etc?
please help me .
thank you  <3
Activity: 138
Use Linux!
really nice information.
what bounties can seem reliable?
can I use my ether wallet and share it with my friend, who takes part in other bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: