Pages:
Author

Topic: Beat CoinMarketCap - page 5. (Read 7763 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
August 29, 2019, 06:06:37 PM
I'v found a upcoming website which also offers life prices, like Coinmarketcap. The website looks more appealing to me as it has a fresh and young look. I like the idea that I am not supporting one of the bigger players. Let me know if you also like this website: https://www.coinranker.net
I have tried it, entered some coin names there but it seems that this service is not complete.
I tried typing "Mic" coins which are listed on idax. I did not find it and it looks like an error.
there is no good reason to leave coinmarketcap.
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
December 12, 2018, 08:51:43 PM
I disagree. I think there's alot of dissatisfaction with CMC and I personally have moved over to BraveNewCoin.com. They parse data in a much more useful way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 08, 2018, 04:06:42 PM
A lot of great website out there but nothing can compare to Coinmarketcap.
If been using Coinmarketcap for years now and its hard to use a new ranking website Smiley.

Lets hope Coinmarketcap will improve so I dont have to switch!
Thanks for providing this great list of alternatives.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
As you can see in this thread there are so many alternatives, but most used is still coinmarketcap, it is because it is the oldest one and it is also user friendly solution for comparing cryptocurrencies Wink.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 05:56:25 PM
Try coinpaprika.com, it's from Poland made by really smart guys. They have free API, which we use in our startup.

PS It's my first post so Hello Wink
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
December 07, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
I just found cryptomarketplot.com and I really like the simplicity of it.
Activity: 1122
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
I'v found a upcoming website which also offers life prices, like Coinmarketcap. The website looks more appealing to me as it has a fresh and young look. I like the idea that I am not supporting one of the bigger players. Let me know if you also like this website: https://www.coinranker.net

First of all, there are few alternative the cap of coinmarkets. I prefer to use the website: https://coinmarketcap.com which is better than the other coinmarketcaps. Besides, it has show the all information which I need. Coinranker is also a good and helpful coinmarketcap website.
Activity: 112
September 10, 2018, 10:21:07 AM
Coinlib I think works better for me, I got introduced to it by a friend and so far I have been enjoying it to watch my portfolio, Coinmarketcap takes time before updating coins but coinlib updates as soon as a coin is trading in an exchange
For my opinion, CoinRanker has simple GUI so it fast loading, i don't see much different features from this both exchanges, so far i know every those webs has showing little different on price and market volume datas.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
Coinlib I think works better for me, I got introduced to it by a friend and so far I have been enjoying it to watch my portfolio, Coinmarketcap takes time before updating coins but coinlib updates as soon as a coin is trading in an exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
There are quite a number of alternatives and websites designed to offer price information, market volume and capitalization.
CMC is currently on top of that market, as it is the most visited destination by crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
I think that whatever market cap I will look for is the source of the coin just to see the latest volume and information conditions through the official twitter owned by the coin so that I can get information and can determine the right time to buy and sell coins.
I don't see much different features from this both exchanges, so far i know every those webs has showing little different on price and market volume datas.
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
Personally I go with coinlib, they also have an android app on playstore, the good thing about coinlib is that it gives you a faster update about already trading coins even in unpopular exchanges
I don't think it can overthrown Coinmarketcap even,  Coinmarketcap it's self is a pump,  once there is news that a token is gonna be listed on cmc you've got to see the huge pump from the token, due to the popularity that cmc have,  others might be so in future but they still have much work to do.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
Personally I go with coinlib, they also have an android app on playstore, the good thing about coinlib is that it gives you a faster update about already trading coins even in unpopular exchanges
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 04:58:03 AM
I think that whatever market cap I will look for is the source of the coin just to see the latest volume and information conditions through the official twitter owned by the coin so that I can get information and can determine the right time to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 9
September 08, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
Many website like coinmarketcap, but still not no.1
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
do not see any problem with bolded text on coinranker,for me this is not problem-but since you are web designer you are probably looking at things from a slightly different perspective then average user like coinranker just because is more mobile friendly,in my case it is loading much faster then coinmarketcap and it fit perfect on my mobile screen also have light option which is nice thing to switch for day/night time..,like a more modern design with automatic price updating, coinmarketcap is so far number one page and the most famous among users,but other similar websites surely attract some users....
Coinmarketcap it's self is a pump,  once there is news that a token is gonna be listed on cmc you've got to see the huge pump from the token, due to the popularity that cmc have,  others might be so in future but they still have much work to do.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
do not see any problem with bolded text on coinranker,for me this is not problem-but since you are web designer you are probably looking at things from a slightly different perspective then average user like coinranker just because is more mobile friendly,in my case it is loading much faster then coinmarketcap and it fit perfect on my mobile screen also have light option which is nice thing to switch for day/night time..,like a more modern design with automatic price updating, coinmarketcap is so far number one page and the most famous among users,but other similar websites surely attract some users....
Activity: 4
September 07, 2018, 01:03:29 AM
Are these websites you guys mentioned all have their own apps for iOS? I am searching for an app which the display on a small screen is also as good as the display on computer screen. Thx!
Activity: 23
September 06, 2018, 08:59:03 PM
I have read your post and some comments here. I'm glad some people recommend sites that can display prices and movements of all crypto currencies. Since I first joined Crypto, I only used coinmarketcap to see the movement of all coins. And I will try on the sites mentioned above.
Activity: 92
August 09, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
Coincodex is cool, but I think Coinmarketcap is a website all cryptocurrencies want to be listed the most, cause it's infamous through the world.
Pages:
Jump to: