Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 22. (Read 4156 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Yes, definitely I would be more than glad to give back to thr needy if ever I had already earned a bit more than I actually need.
Surely I would not be able to donate a lot on charities or even have a foundation rather I could help through little things by giving food to people I see that needs it, the intention matters most.
Earning money through this is a privilege and it is deed to give back.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
That is good intentions .in my opinion i will help by creating more job in that case you are givingt other a chance  bring out the best in them you.and you Will be surprised how talent being displayed..
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
Well, I understand that when you think to some people that has become millionaires without special merit, you believe that they should share their money, ot at least some of them.
But this it should be true about ANY milionaire, not only the bitcoin ones.
Btw, it's just a theoretical discussion: nobody will share anything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
We all go into cryptocurrency to earn money and we know for ourselves that this is true. But we have our own reason why we are here. I joined the bitcoin to earn more profit, so that i can help my husband to give our children a good life and help my relatives get a better life.
And being responsible for our society , we are also doing it. If you teach your family or neighbors how to become part of crypto world . You help them expand the knowledge about digital money, as well as helping them gain more revenue sources. It means you are doing social responsibility.

We do have our own reasons why we are here and i am here because i wanted to earn as well.  I am not physically  fit to work in the office due to my illness so my source of income  for now is from btc.  I also share my knowledge to my relatives and i hope that they earn too.
That’s so kind of you because you are playing your role effectively. This is the reason why I like bitcoin because it has given hope to many people who were previously living a life of despair. Just like you, many others would not be working in offices or they might not be able to seek jobs even if they are ready to work for others in offices. Keep working hard with bitcoin and when your relatives will observe sharp difference in your status, they will go after bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
There are a lot of poor family in our neighborhood and if i were to accumulate a great wealth out of bitcoin, i would hand pick 10 deserving students whom i would send to school and i would finance their schooling with the condition that if these 10 would do graduate and find a job in the future, they will have to pick 2 kids each to send to school. It will be a long process but change must start somewhere.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I have always admired the goals of everyone in the community behind crypto about decentralisation. That won't go away. The people investing in bitcoin may only be interested in money but its the successful developers creating new dapps and protocols who are the ones who provide the direction. I think the existing culture will continue to dominate. I really do hope this decentralised model eventually emerges successful, its the world I want to see. One where power is more equitably distributed and people have greater control over their lives and futures.

If i will become wealthy in bitcoin i will help my relatives. Of course i have a dream that children  can all go to school and have an education for our country to be better. This will be my advocacy if i will become rich.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

Thats true..Initial BTC users involved because to get out of control from bankers and govt. But somehow today's investors are just concerned with profit-making.
I appreciate your thought. Financially strong people in society are somehow more moral and social responsible than any other common person because of their influential impact on the society.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
You must have heard the quote - With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility, in the same way, if you were fortunate enough to make millions of dollars out of BTC and other cryptocurrencies, it wouldn't hurt if you give 1% of your earnings to help the homeless and needy. It feels good to put a smile on face of a needy person. The money which might not have much value to you means a lot to the needy.
I wish all the rich people in the world donate a small percentage to the poor.
Even though I don't have much, but I ensure that I help at least one homeless person a month.

Know how to stop procrastinating,know that there is no magic,invest in yourself,create a budget,pay down your debt, take risks and diversify that's brings you being wealthy.

And become being socially responsible can also help you obtain funding, boost employee performance, and can lead to innovation, collaboration, and even reduce costs.In short, being socially responsible beneficial all-around. And, you can experience that for yourself by using the following five methods to transform your business into a socially responsible organization.

1. Crowdsource ideas.
2. Mobilize enough resources to achieve a defined goal. 
3. Hire selfless people
4. Make integrated external engagement a reality.
5. Establish charity rewards and bonuses.

Activity: 634
Yes, people who got involve in bitcoin during its earlier years are having lots of money now and can now be considered as wealthy and rich. They got this by holding and believing in bitcoin. Some of them may really be rich even before engaging to bitcoins but also, some of them may not be, and this is their chance to share their blessings they received by helping others and taking care of them. Doing charities is one of the most common way of helping others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
We all go into cryptocurrency to earn money and we know for ourselves that this is true. But we have our own reason why we are here. I joined the bitcoin to earn more profit, so that i can help my husband to give our children a good life and help my relatives get a better life.
And being responsible for our society , we are also doing it. If you teach your family or neighbors how to become part of crypto world . You help them expand the knowledge about digital money, as well as helping them gain more revenue sources. It means you are doing social responsibility.

We do have our own reasons why we are here and i am here because i wanted to earn as well.  I am not physically  fit to work in the office due to my illness so my source of income  for now is from btc.  I also share my knowledge to my relatives and i hope that they earn too.
Activity: 93
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
Yeah,if youre even if you are wealthy enough you should not change your responsibility as a good person.Be thoughful enough for your blessings and dont change your attitude.The important is you respect from one another and be good not only for your self but also to all people in this world.
Yes it is true, even though we have a wealth of abundance, modesty needs to be applied so as not to be a proud person. Before engaging in social activities to others, it would be good to improve the responsibility to ourselves, family and close relatives first. After all can be done new we can apply social responsibility to others.
Activity: 280
Everything we do, we shoud do for people, not for ourself. Only on this way we can become happy and joyful. The subject of crypto-currency is not an exception. Everyone who have earned much money can give some of them for poor or sick people or for example to children, who were left without parents. So this deed will bring happiness for both of them. Good Luck!

I just started in the crypto world and I slowly get and save and that's because my brother is helping, he who taught me all about crypto currency especially bitcoin. He's pretty rich now that's why I'm so grateful to him, bitcoin turns out to bring about a lot of financial change
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
This is the best thing that even if you've got wealthy for this activities you should not change your attitude and expand your blessings by sharing others.We should take a responsibility not only for become rich but also as a good samaritan.
It is no doubt our moral obligation that we all should take care of the ones who are inferior to us and that we need to help them in the best possible manner so that they may also have a chance of having a better living. Being rich does not only mean that you have to take care of your family but it actually means that you have to take care of others as well so that they may also have a chance of having a better living.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
As long as you have conscience it is normal to get involved for helping thouse around or in need. I totally agree with your position and congratulation for the topic.
Activity: 70

Charity will make you feel better about yourself and, on the other hand it's going to help some poor people on the other side of the world.
So, it's a win win situation. Money can't buy everything.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
your concern is correct. especially in the second period of 2017, so many newcomers joined to crypto world. And all of their aim is making as much profit as they can. they dont care about the technology or anything. Those people are interested in only crypto market nothing else.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Mny people claim they would spend money on charity if they were wealthy, but who really does? Almost everyone who wins money in a lottery starts buying cars and property. And bitcoin millionairs do not hurry to build a social swimming pool. That's life))

Well, actually we don't have any idea those wealthy people if they really do that but I believe some of them do such things in order to help as they are anonymous. Well, each of us have our own right to do if we really care on our society by helping those in needs likewise we need to aware on our own responsibility which it can be good for many.
Yes, I will also agree to this that it must be the social responsibility of everyone to think globally but then start the implementation on a local basis, and that’s what the thinking of an entrepreneur is. We all think of the world without any crime and full of educated people, so in our lives if we try to give education and job to one deserving individual, then it will really help us to reach that world a bit fast and the responsibility becomes more if you are earning more than what you need.
Activity: 322
There is nothing wrong if we aim of becoming wealthy because we all just wanted to have a comfortable life,  but once we achieve our goal we should not forget to look back and help other people to achieve their dreams as well.  Actually,  even if we do not have that much money we could always lend a hand to others, because every little things makes a difference. We always have chances to help one another and we should make it a habit.
Being rich is the aim of every bitcoin user people invest for the betterment of their economic life not just to look at the bitcoin and keep it holed in hand, so if you are getting rich it is good to help other people as well but try not to give them prepared bitcoin or cash just try to provide them source of getting education so they will be able to make own money and they will be financially independent.
Activity: 154
There is nothing wrong if we aim of becoming wealthy because we all just wanted to have a comfortable life,  but once we achieve our goal we should not forget to look back and help other people to achieve their dreams as well.  Actually,  even if we do not have that much money we could always lend a hand to others, because every little things makes a difference. We always have chances to help one another and we should make it a habit.
Pages:
Jump to: