Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 34. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 03:45:52 PM
If we join in a bounty we must becoming wealthy and social responcibility because time is money. So we must use our time to work and work Smiley
Exactly, time is a really money and we all really need to value time in order to have something good in our lives. With bitcoin there are likely chances that almost every one of us can get rich. The only thing which matters is the amount of hard work and personal efforts we put in this field. Signature campaign and bounty campaigns can no doubt help us in a significant manner to get more money.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
December 22, 2017, 11:46:41 AM
Recently an anonymous (Pine) early Bitcoin adopter announced that he would be donating 5057 Bitcoin to charitable causes. Psychedelic research, mental health, environmental conservation, fighting domestic violence and sexual abuse, and technology-related causes. As Bitcoin prices are increasing more and more people are donating it for humanitarian causes. Bitcoin can empower around 2.5 billion who are unbanked and give economic freedom to them, but still the unequal wealth distribution that exists because of flawed and biased centralized policies isn't going to be eliminated by Bitcoin or decentralization only, but maybe in future by some interesting Blockchain startups.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2017, 10:38:14 AM
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
The fact is now that Bitcoin has helped people to increase their economic level. there are many people who also earn extraordinary income after they get to know Bitcoin, that's what I feel right now. Bitcoin has changed everything so much better. I am optimistic that Bitcoin can make us rich, but some of the impacts that occur such as the lack of social feeling should be a consideration.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
December 22, 2017, 10:24:49 AM
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I completely agree with what you are saying. And actually, some posts on this forum show how much newbie can be short-sighted, only seeing opportunities for short-term profits in bitcoin.

Indeed, we are the one able to change things. We should not wait for institutions to make the big decisions, because we are the only one responsible for our own life!

It is hard to make people understand but slowly, mindset are changing. As for getting rid of banks... I would like to burn such wasteful firms, but most people are still convinced banks are necessary!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:19:49 AM
Sad to say but I think most of the new comers are into bitcoin because of money. I am not pertaining to businesses because it's actually good for the economy. But those who are making different projects that only aims to profit are the negative ones.
We can also see here in the forum how many projects are made that creates their own coins just to profit making the cryptoworld not just confusing but also saturated.
Different coins are also causing slow transactions you know. If bitcoins are the only coins present I doubt that there is much of a problem.
What is our purposes here in the forum? That is the first question that comes to my mind when I get started in bitcointalk. Because we want to earn, we want to become wealthy and move out our family from poverty. My mind blowns when I have read the true purpose of this forum. I knew that my purpose is a self-centered but I want to come up in helping other persons when I gain money.
We have all purpose, we have diversity of intention and I believe that our individual purpose will lead to the development of the whole.

It's hard to say that Earning purposes could actually lead to development because when it comes to Monetary reasons may lead to doing bad things just to have an income.
Yes we do have individuality. It won't hurt if everybody shares different views, perceptions and own shoes to explain their purposes here but we need development. Not just someone who wants to earn and help others to earn.
The purpose of this forum is for technological evolution.
With respect to those who needed money badly. But abusing bitcoin can actually kill it. Look at it right now.
Yeah your right! I think we have different goals but we must lead on one objective. And that is keeping up the true essence of this forum. Maybe we are here because we want to earn but we should bear in our mind that we must contribute for the wellness of others. Bitcoin helped already to develop technological uses, we must now do our own part as citizen of the world.
Merit: 24
December 22, 2017, 10:05:43 AM
If we join in a bounty we must becoming wealthy and social responcibility because time is money. So we must use our time to work and work Smiley
Time is not defined by money, the essence of time is to appreciate that you are living in this earth with full of happiness even there are lots of sacrifices. I believe that too much work will lead you to a great fatigue and stress. Have time to yourself and don't just centered yourself on working to earn but focus the people behind you, the people that makes you happy. Give quality time to them because if we die, all of things that we hold on in this world will left and we can't use it in the next life. True wealth cannot be measured by material wealth but by the happiness that brings upon yourself.
Work but not too much, be curious on time simultaneously be thankful that you have always time to do what you want.
Activity: 212
December 22, 2017, 09:49:57 AM
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

Your idea is very good. If we will become rich in bitcoin,  it could be easy for us to help those people who are in need and we can help the people by socializing with them and knowing their needs and wants so we can provide them some of the things they needed everyday. Or even adopting a child so we can also help them succeed in life and be socially responsible in everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
December 22, 2017, 09:22:41 AM
We can’t deny the fact that humans are being brainwashed to value money than humanity, those starting charitable org. is not even clean or having no self interest in doing this, maybe politics, to hide illegal businesses or even they want fame. It’s reality that we’re living for, so if you do want to help, do it privately and anonymously as possible if you’re sincere. I’m not a good person, I came to cryptocurrency for money and that’s truth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 09:15:56 AM
Activity: 616
December 22, 2017, 08:38:13 AM
Sad to say but I think most of the new comers are into bitcoin because of money. I am not pertaining to businesses because it's actually good for the economy. But those who are making different projects that only aims to profit are the negative ones.
We can also see here in the forum how many projects are made that creates their own coins just to profit making the cryptoworld not just confusing but also saturated.
Different coins are also causing slow transactions you know. If bitcoins are the only coins present I doubt that there is much of a problem.
What is our purposes here in the forum? That is the first question that comes to my mind when I get started in bitcointalk. Because we want to earn, we want to become wealthy and move out our family from poverty. My mind blowns when I have read the true purpose of this forum. I knew that my purpose is a self-centered but I want to come up in helping other persons when I gain money.
We have all purpose, we have diversity of intention and I believe that our individual purpose will lead to the development of the whole.

It's hard to say that Earning purposes could actually lead to development because when it comes to Monetary reasons may lead to doing bad things just to have an income.
Yes we do have individuality. It won't hurt if everybody shares different views, perceptions and own shoes to explain their purposes here but we need development. Not just someone who wants to earn and help others to earn.
With respect to those who needed money badly. But abusing bitcoin can actually kill it. Look at it right now.
The greediness of the people will destroy everything. Even here in bitcoin. The main purpose of this forum is to spread the trend when it comes in technology, the advances and the innovation to ease the people who suffered from agony and starvation. Banks the unbanked people. We must not aim for in our own but make a way to make our whole economy successful. I believe that bitcoin serves as the guiding star of our future and torch of the poor people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
December 22, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

December 22, 2017, 07:30:12 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
December 22, 2017, 07:03:52 AM
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 22, 2017, 06:16:03 AM
bitcon has changed my life personally. before getting to know bitcoin, my days went by just lectures only. leaving, going home, studying and making assignments from college. but after getting to know bitcoin, learning about bitcoin investments, hopes for success even before pass the college, made me even more convinced that I could become rich with bitcoin. for now, even though not 100%, I have started helping my mother to pay my college.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 22, 2017, 06:06:08 AM
Admirable and honorable as it may seem but unfortunately that's not how the world works. Let's admit it, not all of us here invested on bitcoin because we want to help for the greater good, we are in it for the money and good deeds only comes second. Though we really want to help the financially oppressed in some way but really, bitcoin can't solve that. It is here to at least alleviate the constant manipulation of the worlds banks and governments but in solving poverty, it will not, not now--never. There are humanitarian causes and NGO that helps the poor, but it will remain as is. No matter how hard you try, poverty will remain as long as society exists.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 03:26:43 AM
If time will come to become wealthy the very first thing i will do is to help my family out from financial difficulties, help my relatives and my neighbors who are in need to become life makes easier but they have to work for it, money is not easy to get have to work harder to get what we are dreaming for. I consider myself involve in helping others right now, for me its not about you must have plenty of money for you to help because every little way of helping others would really mean a lot to them. If we have plenty of money we should always keep our feet on the ground because money might be a cause of evilness in our life, do not forget to help and share whatever blessings we have.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 22, 2017, 02:29:12 AM
I can declare that bitcoin is life saver and life changer for my personal life.
Before I knew bitcoin, I was nothing but a homeless gamer but after I knew about how to invest bitcoin, it changed my life a little bit. ( I can help my family expense although not 100% )

Being a newcomer of this forum, assuming I maybe able to become wealthy through the success in joining and earning more income on this forum, then maybe it will be my time to share my blessings to the people who are in need. I consider myself as a giver and would probably share some money mainly on the street children especially the homeless ones.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 22, 2017, 02:26:37 AM
Of course, eventhough I'm not yet into crypto's, I already started helping people around, specially families and close friends. And now with my earnings in crypto's, I will continue my goal to help some of them, In fact, I already have plans set up this Christmas already.

I'm just trying to give something in my own little way and share my blessings. Crypto has been a life safer for me, specially this year. I couldn't imagine if I haven't found bitcoin in the beginning of 2017. I was out of money, no job, but when I discovered it, somewhat help me get through it so I will give it back to those who have help me in my 2 years of being out of job. Thanks to bitcoin!!!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 22, 2017, 02:20:58 AM
I can declare that bitcoin is life saver and life changer for my personal life.
Before I knew bitcoin, I was nothing but a homeless gamer but after I knew about how to invest bitcoin, it changed my life a little bit. ( I can help my family expense although not 100% )
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 02:20:57 AM
Your story might inspire a well soft hearted investors who have the same goal for humanity.. But because of scammers around those people been abused and stopped believing in that kind of mentality.. I even wanted to be part of that organization that help to protect others and the world but too much evildoers,, we are outnumbered.. Bitcoin been painted black by mainstream that’s why it’s hard..
Pages:
Jump to: