Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 35. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
December 22, 2017, 02:15:09 AM
I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money.

You're right. A lot of the new people are just trying to make some money. It's almost as insulting as the people that would ignore us (and Bitcoin) a year ago.

The success of the technology lives and breathes not with those that started investing in Bitcoin (and run up the price) but with the people who create businesses within the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency community!
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 22, 2017, 02:06:22 AM
We can make difference in many simple things, we don't need huge amount of money to make this thing possible. Personally, I started to help people who are close to me by educating them about cryptocurrency specially with bitcoin, by this you will give them opportunity to make money. If we have so much money to give, please don't forget to do so, always help people in need no matter what.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:34:46 AM
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

Thats true, and I think it will be a great idea to help people who is need , you have felt what a situation without any money in your pocket or even your money lacks for you total expenses, if someone have gained so much I think it will not be a big deal to become a sponsor to those charities who lacks in supply, always give, it brings humaniry back and it remains to a persons heart specially its Christmas season already.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 12:23:18 AM
If I have a lot of money I think that I choose from the very first is to help my family there I'm happy, donate some money in charty also. When a person goes over money is going to just go over something like spending money on women gambling maybe drugs. So for me on such things as giving charity and orphanages is great to help in this way it has helped make the economy grow. When it comes to teaching children and relatives about digital currency you will be greatly contributing to the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 12:00:33 AM
Indeed, early Bitcoin adopters and investors are swimming in money right now but for the most part, they are still not ready to sell their Bitcoin. All of the wealth acquired was by just holding onto Bitcoin for many years and believing in the outbreak, which did happen. Yes, they should step up and use a small part of their wealth towards social welfare whether it may be donating to organizations or building something useful for the common folk. There are already charities that accept Bitcoin and have seen thousands of dollars coming in as donations, being used for good purposes.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
December 21, 2017, 11:45:37 PM
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

Wealth is the source of all evil but if you invest in a right way it can help people especially the needy one. Invest your wealth where everyone benefitted and equally distributed according to their hard works. An investment that is considered as socially responsible so avoiding companies that sell or produce addictive products like alcohol or tobacco considering the health of the society.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 03:42:54 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 03:22:37 PM
I have always admired the goals of everyone in the community behind crypto about decentralisation. That won't go away. The people investing in bitcoin may only be interested in money but its the successful developers creating new dapps and protocols who are the ones who provide the direction. I think the existing culture will continue to dominate. I really do hope this decentralised model eventually emerges successful, its the world I want to see. One where power is more equitably distributed and people have greater control over their lives and futures.
Activity: 298
Merit: 149
December 16, 2017, 03:05:07 PM
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Pages:
Jump to: