Pages:
Author

Topic: Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency? - page 10. (Read 2238 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503
October 18, 2019, 08:43:41 AM
You have good points. But lately I am no longer interested in investing, especially in new projects. Just wasting money and time. Yes, everyone has their own judgment and reasons, we cannot force it.
As in point 4-5, I better put money on coins that already have good credibility. So I was calmer when I put it in the top 10 coins.

Good idea but don't you think investing in top 10 coins on cmc only will reduce risk but also reduce profit margin? I discovered that investing in good coins with fairly lower market capitalization gives more profit especially for mid term investment. The truth is, just understand risk management and do what works for you, it's that simple.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
October 18, 2019, 08:39:29 AM
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
I am sure that when these points are followed, it will surely guard one towards the path of having a trustworthy and a reliable project. Most of the new projects that I have invested in no matter how hard we try to follow your rule number 1, one will still end up falling into a scam project, but I think that the only way to escape or avoid entering bad project is just to strictly invest in those top altcoins that you have mentioned.

The altcoins might be quite discouraging now because of their bear market, but when the bear market is finally over, I can really guarantee that those top altcoins are the coins that will rise In value far more than coins that are below in the coin marketcap. Since bitcoin will rise before these coins, they are still the best bet because as bitcoin even rises without bull run, they also rise along.

When it comes to investment it is always good to research a lot about the project and after researching whether it is good to invest or not.
Unfortunately people now a days are not taking enough time to do their due diligence. They are in rush to multiply their capital hence they are risking even with scam things. I agree whitepaper must be a good tool to decide about the future of a project still I have seen many good concept projects too getting failed due to fake team and other reasons.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 18, 2019, 08:14:55 AM
Your points are useful to those who are thinking to invest but nowadays scammers are also upgrading and smart to lure the investors for their project to look genuine.

Thats why I prefer to invest on top coins because they are already well-established. Investing is risky so we have to be careful on choosing where to invest our hard-earned money.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
October 18, 2019, 08:08:18 AM
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
Its good to try out high risk projects once in a while, if they turn successful they tend to bring higher ROI in short time, i believe that the higher the risk the higher the rewards, few new projects will surely turn successful
therefore, it is important that the person correctly assesses the risks before investing in the project. it is important to study the project completely and to understand whether it is necessary to invest your money in it or not

Yes, many people failed to read the Whitepaper and understand what are the basic developments after the crowd sale. When it comes to investment it is always good to research a lot about the project and after researching whether it is good to invest or not.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 18, 2019, 07:49:40 AM
if I see from the side of the team is much more important, and also pay attention to coins or marketcap volume tokens in cmc.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
October 18, 2019, 06:39:36 AM
the problem is the scamer makes it all as similar as possible, recently we heard that miracle tele scam, you can see the development that they are doing, and also a reliable team, they make everything look original at the beginning of ico which smoothly the tens of millions of dollars they collected is not take it immediately, and give a little time.
so if you see from the team, roadmap or the like is difficult.
and well for security it is better to invest in cmc top ranking coins, and of course the main thing is btc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
October 18, 2019, 05:56:25 AM
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
how about you guys?

Investing in a new crypto is pure risk. I have seen a lot of new ICOs who are really promising and became stale due to the market condition. It is still adviseable to invest in those established project, but I am not saying that trying a new project is a bad idea, it is just it is difficult to trust new projects due to the number of scam project that popped-out since ICOs died.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 18, 2019, 05:51:00 AM
how about you guys?
Its good to try out high risk projects once in a while, if they turn successful they tend to bring higher ROI in short time, i believe that the higher the risk the higher the rewards, few new projects will surely turn successful
therefore, it is important that the person correctly assesses the risks before investing in the project. it is important to study the project completely and to understand whether it is necessary to invest your money in it or not
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 18, 2019, 04:00:32 AM
how about you guys?
Your list are really to the point. I am also not into investing in a very young and new planted coins because it is hard to assume and to take risk if it will be really worth a cost, that is why it will be better if we invest in coins that are tried and tested like BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP and etc for us to earn a good profit and to minimal the risk.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
October 18, 2019, 03:17:39 AM
how about you guys?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
October 18, 2019, 02:45:27 AM
It is exactly right as you said all the points we have to use in investing, especially new coins that we have to consider to invest so as not to feel disadvantaged, we better choose the top 10 coins because it is safe to invest and we should not be easily tempted by offers submitted from new projects because most are scams, then we must first see the details of the project if it's good then we can invest.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 18, 2019, 02:20:47 AM
before you make an investment in cryptocurrency you should be able to know the movements and how the benefits gained from investing in cryptocurrency because if you only invest without any knowledge then you will be easily affected and can make you lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 18, 2019, 12:01:17 AM
Before I invest in new project, I run thorough checks on the project. This is done to ascertain the authenticity and capabilities of the project surviving and becoming successful. I pay attention to the whitepaper in order to know the main idea and road map of the project. Also, I study the team in order to know the experienced level of the members.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 17, 2019, 11:13:15 PM
Because I'm not a person who likes to wait and invest in things that are uncertain. I agree with the 4th point OP, invest in the top 10 conmarketcap. Many fraud investment projects and scammin to investors are the reason why I prioritize investments in the top 10 cmc. if I chose to invest in a new project maybe I would choose an exchange-based investment project.
Going with the top tens is secure certainly. They are top ten because community has supported it for long time and people have invested. I never ever suggest anyone to go with new opportunities when the market has given us benefit promising coins like bitcoin. If someone is serious about it, he should not waste his time trying new projects. First option must be bitcoin and then ethereum is also good for investing.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
October 17, 2019, 10:02:57 PM
how about you guys?
For me, As long as the 4th thing you mentioned is enough, currently researching and investing in a new project is risky. Moreover, altcoin trading volume is also very low, investing in low-ranking altcoins is also risky.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 17, 2019, 09:56:34 PM
Good points before investing check the contents of project sfrom team, road map and whitepaper of ICO or altcoin project, we find many project use fake team data, not running based on how road map plan adn use duplicate other project whitepaper. You can find many project use fake team and owner where they use not real picture about their team, always have project duplicate other project whitepaper to easy build an project investment.
I think that before investing, you need to research very carefully because the number of scam projects has been increasing recently and that is not good for your profits. I usually choose the altcoins that are available in this market because these are coins with good trading volume and not having too much liquidity problem. Of course I always think more than 10 times before deciding to invest because the bear market is still going on.

Sometimes I also have a huge loss and this is unavoidable in this market because each decision will greatly affect your assets.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 17, 2019, 07:45:09 PM
I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.

In the world of crypto investment, it is not about whether the crypto coin is already listed or not, but rather how you understand the way the market of the particular coin is and the pattern at which its price changes with time. What if the coin is part of the top ten cryptocurrencies and you not really understand anything about its market ecosystem, you will just invest and lose your invested capital.  Having knowledge and understanding of how the crypto market works, you develop plans and strategies to meet any changes thereby maximizing the rate at which you make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
October 17, 2019, 05:48:46 PM
how about you guys?
Crypto investments are not safe but we don't have to simply throw our money at random project,we have to analyse the benefits and risk before investing on any project.I like the point five ad it is the smart move as well but the benefits may not be high as new projects but we won't get scammed by following this.
Instead of making a reasonable argumentation, I prefer to spend my time finding worthful projects. The valuable projects have common shareable things like a trustable whitepaper, a strong team, and understandable roadmap, and a future vision. The viewpoint of many investors just crosses on the single point: Making more ETH after selling the tokens which sent due to the being participant of the ICO or IEO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 17, 2019, 07:41:01 PM
how about you guys?

Indeed, knowledge is the greatest weapon that every investor should master and should practice or else, he is doomed to fail. Playing the objective and bot be easily swayed by emotions caused by fluctuations in the markets helps a lot to keep a clear mind. Most coins that has least risks have also the least profits but it is a lot more constant than quick trades that have high risks. Choose how you play and when you play. Be a strategies by reading a lot of comparing notes from different resources to determine the best play you've got.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 17, 2019, 07:22:56 PM
You have good points. But lately I am no longer interested in investing, especially in new projects. Just wasting money and time. Yes, everyone has their own judgment and reasons, we cannot force it.
As in point 4-5, I better put money on coins that already have good credibility. So I was calmer when I put it in the top 10 coins.
Yess puts funds in coins that already have good credibility certainly makes us become calm and comfortable because we don't need to be afraid of scams. They also have a high volume on each Exchange so that their coins are very easy for us if want to sell it.
only top 20 cmc that could make us comfortable.investing in new projects that has no product yet usually has higher risk..moreover projects that used token not coins ,we will easily lied by fake developers team.we have focus with our portofolio.don't observe projects too much or we will miss our concentration to our portofolio.looking update from major coins easier than new projecta.
Yes, you are right. Since many coins or tokens appear, sometimes our focus is divided and try to glance at them. Hoping to find other benefits. Maybe that's what happened when I used to. But now I only focus on the top 10 and keep doing real-world activities such as working, helping my wife, taking care of pets, etc. Although later it could be that the top 10 gave a loss, at least not much. On the other hand, I can make money aside from crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: